Medical biller and coder.
- Medical Biller and Coder at Strategic Billing
- Server/cashier at Bob Evans
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Applied science
As a medical Biller and coder, I was responsible for verifying insurance, assessing soap notes to designate proper diagnosis codes, fill in electronic claims, assess patients accounts, bill insurances, and stay acknowledged of new rules in the medical field involving billing and coding.
- Medical Biller and Coder at Southwest Pain Clinic
- Caregiver at Consumer Direct Services
6 months at this Job
- - Medical billing and coding
- High school - General Study
Hospital medical biller/coder. Also internal medicine biller.
- Medical Biller and Coder at Riverside Medical Group
- Medical receptionist/ medical belling at West Hudson Pulmaniry
- Medical Receptionist at Primary Care Medicine
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Promoted to Remote Biller and Coder. Subject matter expert and liaison with Azalea Health handling billing inquiries, missing information, reconciliation, procedural / diagnosis coding for two locations; review patient charts; create new and update custom codes for Self-Pay claims; handle fee increases; coordinate and bill for Allergy Testing, Therapy and Injections with appropriate codes, modifiers, etc.; Return patients calls regarding billing issues and concerns.
- Medical Biller and Coder at SWIFT HEALTH MEDICAL GROUP LLC
- Medical Biller and Coder at SWIFT HEALTH URGENT CARE
- Underpayment Analyst at PARALLON
- Externship & Volunteer at TOTAL BILLING MANAGEMENT
7 months at this Job
- Diploma - Medical
- B.S. - Business Management
- A.S. - Accounting
I am experienced in medical billing/coding practices, and I have high proficiency in ICD-10-CM and CPT. I have had my CPC for 2 years, and recently received my COC as of November 2018. I was responsible for billing all codes and handling claims for Labor and Industries injuries for my previous employer. I also was responsible for accounts receivable and working with insurances to resolve claims for non-payment. Experienced biller for medicare, medicaid, and commercial insurance companies. I deal with all incoming mail and deposits along with refunds to patients. I work with patients to ensure satisfaction with billing and assist with patient payments to our practice. I have experience coding for acute care, internal medicine, and family practice. To be more specific this includes coding for; cardiovascular studies (echos, holters); medication management, family planning, medicare/medicaid and commercial insurance wellness visits, along with fractures and minor wound care. I also have experience with billing and coding practices for HCCs to meet CMS and employer requirements. I look forward to learn and grow my skills even more as I have grown to love this career.
- Medical Biller and Coder at Palouse Medical
- Mechanical Assembly, Component Assembler at Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories
- Delivery Driver and Front Counter Sales at Napa Auto Parts
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - Administrative Medical Assistant with Biller/Coder Certificate
Medical Biller: Over two years' experience as a biller and coder, filing claims with insurance companies, posting payments, write off etc. Assist attorneys with medical records and billing information. Call insurance companies to get status on claims submitted, familiar with the ICD 10 codes used, as well as a member of AACP and Super Coder. Maintained work operations by following policies and procedures.
- Medical Biller and Coder at Ortho Sport & Spine Physicians
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Diploma - Medical
- Certified Nursing Assistant
Certified Medical Biller/Coder Currently responsible for Coding and Billing for multiple physicians
- Medical Biller and Coder at Ozark Community Hospital
- Office Manager at Property Damage Appraisers
- Customer Service Representative/ Accounts Payable & Receivable at Allied Oil & Tire
- Front Office Clerk at Periodontal Associates
4 months at this Job
- Certification - Medical Billing/ Coding/ Medical Office
Medical biller and coder responsible for:
• Medical biller is responsible for the timely submission of technical or professional medical claims to insurance companies.
• Obtaining referrals and pre-authorizations as required for procedures.
• Checking eligibility and benefits verification for treatments, hospitalizations, and procedures.
• Reviewing patient bills for accuracy and completeness, and obtaining any missing information.
• Preparing, reviewing, and transmitting claims using billing software, including electronic and paper claim processing.
• Following up on unpaid claims within standard billing cycle timeframe.
• Development of comprehensive ICD-10 coding and documentation initiatives, with an emphasis on chronic health conditions.
• Checking each insurance payment for accuracy and compliance with contract discount.
• Calling insurance companies regarding any discrepancy in payments if necessary.
• Identifying and billing secondary or tertiary insurances.
• Researching and appealing denied claims and answering all patient or insurance telephone inquiries pertaining to assigned accounts.
• Setting up patient payment plans and work collection accounts.
• Updating billing software with rate changes.
• Updating cash spreadsheets, and running collection reports.
- Manager Medical Biller and Coder at Ultimate Billing, Inc
- at The Roxbury Institute for Medical Management
- "Certified Billing and Coding Specialist" at National Health Career Association
- Medical Records/ Coding/ Customer Service Rep. Supervisor at Borbas Pharmacy and Medical Supply
1 month at this Job
Perform transmissions of invoices and correction of errors transmissions before 90 calendar days. Work as soon as possible all billing of services provided. Reconcile All Check that provides of the Medical Institution or MD, including the re-billing of services denied. Visit weekly companies of Health Insurances to send invoices manuals and/or pending claims. Prepare monthly and quarterly reports of services, including, audits of services, after 30 and 90 days sends. Do reports and fix on systems the Fee Schedules adjust of the Health Insurances, when they changes. Train and assist the staff of provider about the deductibles and authorizations and/or referred from each health insurances. Prepare histories of denials and audit the invoices submitted by the Provider in case of audits and/or consultancy. Call and visit the health insurances if needed to be any doubt with the invoices rejected, including the audited. Charge as soon as possible any invoice in its entirety, including the invoices denied and/or complementary, including the work of auditing and consulting. The service provider must have all documentation prepared at the time of pick up(if needed) the medical information of patients, either have demographic information, a copy of the health insurance, copy of medical order (if applicable), copy of authorizations (if applicable) and copy of Progress Notes and/or reports, in the case of hiring the service as "Outsourcing". Medical Coder, wide knowledge with ICD-9, ICD-10 and CPT Codes.
- President/Medical Biller and Coder at RDN Med Biller, Inc
- Medical Biller/Customer Services at Montehiedra Open MRI & CT Center
- Medical Biller/Customer Services at Somascan, Inc
10 years, 3 months at this Job
I am the current Medical biller here and responsible for all the clinical and Diagnostic laboratory billing and posting of payments.
- Medical Biller and Coder at Texas family geraitric clinic
- at CLASSIC CREATION
- LEAD TEACHER at KIDZEE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor degree in Sociology and Education - Sociology and Education
- Diploma in Office Automation - Office Automation
- - Animation & Multimedia