Medical Billing Team Lead Manager (Laboratory) Oversaw daily work load for team of five employees to ensure work was complete in timely manner. Payment posting, charge entry, denials, appeals, rejections, patient statements and heavy accounts receivable follow up. Assisted patients with balance inquiries. Preparation of month end reporting. Weekly meeting with client to review all pending items and address client concerns. Completed credentialing applications with weekly follow up until completion. Use of Kareo Practice Management, Excel, Word and Apollo Lab Systems
- Medical Billing Manager at Grandview Physicians Billing Service
- Account Manager at HCMS - Healthcare Management Systems
8 months at this Job
- - Liberal Arts
- Some college
Avosina Technologies, LLC
Medical Billing Manager
• Manage 5 facilities and oversee the Accounts Receivable process
• Monitor the operations of the billing department, encompassing medical coding, charge entry, claims submissions, payment posting, accounts receivable follow-up, and reimbursement management.
• Plans and directs patient insurance documentation, workload coding, billing and collections, and data processing to ensure accurate billing and efficient account collection.
• Analyze billing and claims for accuracy and completeness; submit claims to proper insurance entities and follow up on any issues.
• Follow up on claims using various systems.
• Audits current procedures to monitor and improve efficiency of billing and collections operations.
• Participates in the development and implementation of operating policies and procedures.
- Medical Billing Manager at Avosina Technologies, LLC
- Medical Billing Specialist at Physicians Billing Service
- Billing Specialist at Pediatric Associates of Alexandria
- Onsite Account Manager at SAI Systems
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Summary of Duties: Billing/Collection Manager/Liaison:
• Manage the outsourced billing team complete full revenue cycle process; review all charges & manage all EOB's, WC, Auto, & Insurance cases. For Physical therapy, Chiropractic care, Radiology, Medical for Pain Management. Process all DME as needed Process payment AR/AP posting daily for 3 different systems to clean up all and new accounts.
• Review/Correct any rejected claims for correct modifiers, anesthesia codes, surgical codes, pain management & other appropriate cross over procedure codes as needed. Re-bill/Reprocess claims accordingly. Appeal/Adjudicate any issues with medical records/anesthesia records as needed this also includes faxing.
- Medical Billing Manager at Better Health Medical Center Rockville Pain Relief Center
- Medical Billing Specialist @ DME at Sleep Labs
- Lead Biller & Patient Accounts Specialist at Respira Medical Inc
- Clinical Support Coordinator / Medical Billing Specialist at FMH Hospital
10 months at this Job
- Certification - be taken
- Certification - (CPC) test
Responsible for all aspects related to oversight of business operations including billing and collections, prepare performance reports for practice review, responsible for the liaison between management and other healthcare peers. Oversee of office software and equipment to ensure proper diffusion. Work to maintain proper educational and professional office environment.
- Medical Billing Manager at Medical Billing Solutions
- Medical Billing Manager at Rehabilitation, Incorporation
- Billing Account Receivable Supervisor at Bill-Tech Consultants, Inc
14 years at this Job
- AS - Health Services Management
- Bachelor's - Health Care Management
• Manage a team of billers.
• Monitors timeliness and effectiveness of billing and collections
• Analyze billing data and reports for accuracy and completeness of claims filed
• Oversee and monitor the department's claim follow up process
• Function as the department's expert and go to person for all coding, compliance and billing processes information and education
• Develop, implement, and review departmental billing policies and procedures
• Ensure billing operations are in compliance with EVMS medical group, Federal, State, and payer regulations, guidelines, and requirements
• Remain up to date with carrier rule changes; educating and distributing the information to staff and providers
• Work closely with Office Managers reviewing front desk operations and collection of insurance and demographic information to ensure accurate billing information
- Medical Billing Manager at Eastern Virginia Medical School Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical Billing and Revenue Cycle Manager at Asian Human Services Family Health Clinic
- Team Lead Patients Account Representative at Chicago Lakeshore Hospital
- Unit Clerk at Thorek Memorial Hospital
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors - Business Administration/Management
- Master's - Business Administration-Healthcare Management
· Medical Office in-charge of day to day operation of Family Practice and Nephrology Clinic and Research Company ensuring employees job well done. Job responsibilities includes Human Resource, General Accounting using Quickbooks and Payroll of 8 employees and 4 doctors, doctors insurance and hospital credentialing, and handling inventory of supplies · Medical Billing Manager -guides, direct and ensure the Revenue Cycle of the billing and claims proper submission and collection of payments.
- Practice Medical Office Manager and Medical Billing Manager at Valley Renal Medical Group
- Billing & Coding Controller/Collection Dept. Manager at Royalty Surgical Center/Medical Science Laboratory
- Supervising Accounts Receivable/Medical Billing /Medical Coding at Wellness Oncology/Hematology
- Accounts Receivable/Medical Biller at Medical Management Solutions Inc
2 years at this Job
- GRaduate Medical Billing Specialist - Medical Billing
- Bachelor's - BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
Orchestrated the entire medical billing, coding, collections, and medical records for 11 providers single handling. Medical Billing Manager Implemented new procedures and processes that maximized revenue, as well as, reduced the A/R by 88%. Oversaw the front desk to ensure benefit verifications and authorizations are properly obtained, additionally ensuring proper documentations are obtained from the patients. Scrubbed all claims prior to submi ing via electronically and or HCFA-1500 format. Controlled physicians credentialing and license renewals. Negotiated with various insurance companies as pertains to reimbursements. Established and maintained working relationship with insurance companies and other healthcare facilities/organizations. Generated and reconciled accounting records on Quickbooks. Reviewed and billed all patient statements, as well as assist patients with their statements and scheduled payment arrangements. Executed aging reports and appeal claim denials. Delivered an exceptional level of service to each patient by listening to concerns and answering questions. Checked patients in and out, prepared files, answered phones and scheduled appointments using MW Therapy. Prepared correspondences, accounting and financial documents for analysis. Oversaw regulatory and strategic initiatives to ensure accuracy of medical claims. Contacted insurance providers to verify correct insurance information and obtain authorization for proper billing codes. Maintained all confidential personnel files, and licensing records. Improved administration by compiling and analyzing data and identifying areas of improvement. Generated invoices, processed payments and prepared deposits and part of financial operations oversight. Operated bank deposits: Insurance and patient checks. Collected and processed copayments and out-of-pocket charges using MWTherapy and Heartland Payment System.
- Medical Billing Manager at Mile Square Physical Therapy & Sports
- Medical Biller & Collector at Heart & Vascular Associates
- Senior Medical Biller at North Jersey Cardiovascular Consultants
- Medical Biller & Collector at Essex Gastroenterology & Northfield
6 years, 1 month at this Job
* Oversee and manage billing department. * Handle special authorizations for patients. * Responsible for submitting claims, posting payments, appeals and follow up.
- MEDICAL BILLING MANAGER at Midwown Medical Center
- CLAIMS AUDIT AND RECOVERY ANALYST at JSA Healthcare
- MEDICAL CLAIMS EXAMINER at FirstSource Transaction Solutions
- UTILIZATION REVIEW LEAD CARE COORDINATOR at Carecentrix
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Medical Billing and Coding
- - Certified Medical Assistant
- - Nursing Program
Received patient information from doctors in Miami. Input in computer, post payments, generate insurance claims and patient statements. Send back reports .
- Medical Billing Manager at Briggs Medical Billing
- ER Registrar at Griffin Hospital
- ER Registrar/Billing Office at Union General Hospital
- Office Manager at Dr. Sara Dorison and Dr Allen Singer
20 years, 7 months at this Job
Claims submission, problem solving, A/R, coding in Neurology, Vascular Surgery, General surgery, internal medicine, Radiology. Posting of charges and payments. ASC billing. Cooresponding with patients, insurance and doctors. Work in clearinghouse (Zirmed, Availity and Trizetto)Oraginizing and prioritizing. Very familiar with all commercial insurances including Medicare LCD's. Also familiar with eCW, Healthpac and Prognocis.
- Medical Billing Manager at First Medical Financial Network
- Medical Billing and Coding at Howard Radiology (long term Independent Contractor)
- Medical Billing and Coding at Progressive Radiology (formerly known as Colonnade Imaging)
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Diploma - Medical Billing and Coding
- - Paralegal
- Diploma - General