Medical Billing Supervisor for a Medical Supply Company, that specializes in the home delivery of wound care, ostomy, and urological supplies. Proficient at medical billing, and supervising team members with documenting, billing and expediting 60+ wound care orders, operating a multi-line phone system for assisting nurses with issues/concerns on orders, and new/existing patients for their wound care. Experience with CPT and ICD10 codes, with a variety of insurance payers and gathering benefits, issues with open claims and reimbursements. Able to follow health care regulations and perform medical billing, updating client contact list, and specific needs for wound care throughout the day.
- Medical Billing Supervisor at Tidewater Medical, TWS
- Public Health Intern at Whiteside's Elementary School
- Physician Assistant at Emergency Department Scribe
- Dance Marathon Charity Volunteer at Jim Thorpe Area High School
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Public Health - Public Health
- Medical Billing Supervisor at RBS Medical Billing Services
- Medical Biller and Collections Representative at QAS
- Billing Auditor at Florida Hospital
- Customer Service Representative at Advanced Administration
10 years, 9 months at this Job
Give billing department daily report to bill ◼ Oversee and streamline billing and collection processes ◼ Maintain the most current processes by researching, developing, writing, and updating billing policies, procedures, methods, and guideline ◼ Train and develop the department's staff members objectives (Onshore and offshore team) ◼ Adhere to HIPAA guidelines when handling patient information at all times ◼ Process incoming billing correspondences, post insurance payments, deductibles, adjustments, and interest ◼ Monitor the revenue cycle activities and resolve any issues ◼ Maintain weekly Account receivables report and Facilitate weekly meetings with the department and other related management teams ◼ Dispute denied claims with insurance providers and ensure reimbursement ◼ Submit and follow up with insurance personnel regarding special projects ◼ Review medical records to ensure correct and billable ICD 10 codes ◼ Managed clearing house ◼ Enter new insurances to billing database ◼ Credential facilities and providers
- Medical Billing Supervisor at Wound Technology Network
- Technician at ABC Optometry
- Administrative Assistant at CT-Miami
- Medical Billing Specialist at Divine Medical Solutions
3 years, 1 month at this Job
• Complete productivity and weekly reporting
• Plan and assign appropriate work load balance for staff
• Identify, resolve and report to Account Manager/RCM Senior Leadership any issues affecting the revenue cycle
• Train and coordinate training of new staff
• Communicate with clients
• Maintain strict confidentiality within medical practice and HIPPA compliance
• Perform payroll duties
• Monitor attendance and tardiness
• Supervise 30 staff members and 130 accounts daily. Hand chosen for the consulting team and willing to work long hours to see projects to completion.
- MEDICAL BILLING SUPERVISOR at APRIMA MEDICAL SOFTWARE
- MEDICAL BILLING SPECIALIST at APRIMA MEDICAL SOFTWARE
2 years at this Job
- High school
• Over 2 years in a management position, overseeing daily operation for the medical billing/ coordinating, and credentialing department.
• Implement insurance appeal scheme given my extensive knowledge of insurance denials for maximum reimbursement; leading to an increased reimbursement rating of 87%.
• Provide guidance, progress tracking, and development training to ensure the efficiency of the medical billing process.
• Conduct and lead weekly progress meetings, providing progress tracking reports highlighting areas of improvement along with agendas for necessary and beneficial change.
- MEDICAL BILLING SUPERVISOR at TRUBILL MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- BILLING COORDINATOR at TRUBILL MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST at GRITWEL EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
1 year, 3 months at this Job
Supervise all billing and reception staff. Review electronic medical record to assure correct coding and accurate billing. Submit and/or resubmit claims electronically or paper submission. Correct daily error, rejection, and edit reports. Post insurance and patient payments. Manage and solve denials. Follow up on outstanding claims. Perform month end closing. Assist in credentialing. Educate providers and staff members. Handle billing inquires.
- Medical Billing Supervisor at Project H.O.P.E.
- Medical Billing/Accounts Receivable Specialist at Project H.O.P.E
- Medical Billing Coordinator (Part Time) at Optimum Billing Solutions
- Billing Coordinator at Advanced Urgent Care of Lawrenceville
1 year, 2 months at this Job
• Provide administrative support to physicians and interpret medical reports and data to assign ICD-9 and ICD-10 codes
• Oversee daily Billing Department functions, including medical coding, charge entry, claims, payment posting, and reimbursement management
• Examine patients' encounter forms to verify diagnosis codes, and reconcile codes against services rendered.
• Accurately input procedure and diagnosis codes into billing software to generate invoices
• Used electronic charge capture practices such as billing and account receivables and medical billing Clearinghouse accounts to submit codes and invoices on time
• Follow up on past due invoices and delinquent accounts to reduce number of unpaid and outstanding balances
• Document patient data and medical records, and perform routine medical record audits to comply with insurance company requirements
• Uphold and reinforce compliance with clinic policies and federal regulations such as HIPAA
- Medical Billing Supervisor at Women for Women PC
- Office Manager at
16 years, 4 months at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
Insurance Coordinator, working with Medicaid, Medicare & 3rd Party Insurance claims in Accounts Receivables, Billing, Refunds, Reconsiderations, Appeals, and Medical Recertifications and Authorizations.
- Medical Billing Supervisor at Bryant Pharmacy & Supply
- Office Manager at Jason Single, DDS
- Office Manager at Boy's Farm, Inc
- Accounting Manager at Staffsource, Inc
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- - English Composition
87102 Monitored and verified incoming payments, prepared invoices for sales or services rendered, issuing bill reminders, recording payments using Quick Books accounting software, balancing of patient vendor accounts. Monitored CMS-1500 for compliance updates and HIPPA Guidelines. Performed medical billing on prescribed medical equipment. Abstract appropriate ICD, HCPCS, and CPT-4 procedure codes, coordinated the certificate of medical necessity to be completed by physician and begin the billing process.
- Medical Billing Supervisor at Mount Taylor Medical Supply
- at TRICOR Reference Laboratories
- Medical Coding Analyst at University of New Mexico
- Sales Associate at Foleys Department Store
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree
- Associates of Arts
- - Nursing
Medical Billing for multiple ophthalmology offices. Review claims for correct coding, maintain up to date coding and billing requirements for major insurance companies across multiple states. Supervise and mentor 8 billing staff. Interact between insurance companies and Dr offices for correct reimbursement of claims. Answer patient complaints and concerns to explain insurance complexities and office policies.
- Medical billing supervisor at Davlong Business Solutions
- Medical and Surgical Coding and Billing at Tallman Eye Associates
- Personnel and Patient Services Manager at Tallman Eye Associates
- Part Time Biller at Tallman Eye Associates
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Medical Laboratory Technology