Medical Collector , Excellent Customer Service
- Medical Collector at BAS Management
- Preschool Teacher Assistant at Chesterbrook Academy
- Sales Associate at Miroa
- Student Teacher at Sheridan Technical Center
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Certificate - Early Childhood Professional
Medical Collector Post payments from EOP
- Medical Collector at Medical Billing Consultant
- Supervisor at Mega Wholesales Corp
- Internship at Palmetto General Hospital
- Sales Representative at Urban Box Office
11 months at this Job
- Diploma - Medical Billing And Coding
- High School Diploma
Charlotte, NC 2004 -2018
➢ Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers' financial situations.
➢ Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or personal visits to solicit payment.
➢ Advise customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
➢ Medical collector of all phases of credible coverage of insurance policies, military insurance, TriCare and VA insurance.
➢ Worked with DSS regarding Medicaid, Medicare and disability claims. Accomplishments: Exceeded daily goals on calling clients
- Medical collector at Collection Analyst George Brown Associates
- Collection Analyst at NCO Financial Group
- Account Receivable Analyst at PSE & G
14 years at this Job
- Associate - Business
Medical Collector Processing UDS specimens. Fill out requisitions, print demographic face sheets, Insurance information. Verifies Client DOB etc. Attention to details. Upload UDS Reuslts and attach in EMR.
- Medical Collector at East TN Restoration and Wellness
- CCMA at Mountain View Medical Associates
- Administrative Support Specialist at HCS
2 months at this Job
- CCMA - Medical Assisting
Accounts receivable for a medical equipment company. Resolved and collected on denied claims; patient accounts and payment posting and any duties assigned to me.
- Medical Collector at Alliance Medical Supply
- Medical Collector at Champs Medical Supply
- Frontline Collector at Baseline Financial Services
- Billing Clerk at Hometown Medical Supply
10 months at this Job
Coordinate the functions of Collections and Customer Service on individual patient accounts. The Senior Medical Collector uses specific knowledge of Managed Care, PPO or Commercial Accounts and applies this knowledge to ensure patient demographic information is accurate and the funding source is billed and collected appropriately, accurately and in a timely manner. 21st Century Oncology 02/2013 - 11/2016 08/2016 - 11/2016 * Meet with patients to explain cost of treatment, insurance coverage, and patient financial responsibility. * Coordinate proper insurance verification information/documentation of patient's insurance, to be used to estimate the patient's financial responsibility. * Develop a standard estimate that includes CPT codes and standard units based on a normal course of treatment for the particular diagnosis, including allowable costs based on MD treatment plan, and script * Responsible for monitoring and collecting the financial balances owed by our patients during their course of treatment.
- Senior medical collector at University of Miami
- Government Collector at Lee County
- Payment Poster at Lee County
- clerk at Lehigh Regional Medical Center
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High School diploma
Developed new training process for pilot business office concerning insurance collections. Collaborated with Senior management pertaining to process improvement in denials management, onboarding, training and collection efficiency. Proficient in the collection processes, contract reading systems and data analysis, appeals, rebills, insurance corrections, and contractual adjustment posting. Increase hospital revenue and determine validity of claims. Research and investigate unbilled claims, update insurance information and request retro-authorizations if needed. Communication with Primary, Secondary and Medicare Billers regarding billing and posting issues
- MEDICAL COLLECTOR at St Mary's Regional Medical Center
- Medical Collector Representative at Epic Medical Solutions
- Medical Collector Representative at NextCare Urgent Care
- Medical Collections Specialist at Preferred HomeCare
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Certification in Medical Billing & Coding
- Associate of Science in Paralegal Services - Paralegal Services
Experience billing for Internal Medicine, Pain Management and Neurology. Responsible for following up on claims, calling and collecting money from insurance companies. Resolved billing issues identified by insurance carriers and patients. Reviewed claim denials and payer requirements for corrective action and prevention in the future. Researched and replied in a timely manner to insurance, patient, and internal customer inquiries. Kept accurate records of all activity and conversations for each file.
- Medical Collector at Medical Practice Management Resource Inc
- Account Collector at Cardiovascular Consultants Medical Group
- Biller/ Collector at Medical Office Billing Services
- Insurance verification, Authorization request, Data Entry at Respiratory
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Diploma - General Education
• Collectors are responsible for appropriately and effectively collecting the debts assigned to them while regularly complying with FDCPA, HIPPA and other legal or company requirements provided in training.
• Remains objective to collect on the debt amid consumer's sensitive and emotional circumstances.
• Worked with 3rd parties such as attorneys and insurance companies on resolving delinquent accounts that were related to automobile accidents, workers comp, etc. Also associated with bankruptcy department for certain accounts involved in bankruptcy status.
• Handles disputed accounts in conformity with established protocols. The Collector will utilize various collection strategies and methodologies to contact consumers in order to negotiate payment in full or payment arrangements on debt within federal, state and client collection guidelines and laws including offering settlements.
•Maintained patient information and updated it on the system.
- MEDICAL COLLECTOR at USCB AMERICA
- SALES ASSOCIATE at SPRINT & BOOST MOBILE
- RESERVATIONS SPECIALIST at DIAMOND RESORTS
8 months at this Job
Collection for IPA/HMO claims. Submitting appeals, corrected claims and resubmitted claims to correct payers. Requesting medical records. Working AR. Requested retro authorizations. Requested medical records from hospitals and physician offices. Verified insurance eligibility and benefits.
- Medical Collector at K-Force/City of Hope
- Accounts Receivable Manager at Human Designs Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Claims Compliance Specialist at Human Designs Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Account Manager at Medical Accounts Receivable Solutions
7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma