Certified Washington cannabis consultant focused on building relations with medical patients and those aiming to use cannabis more as a medicine.
- Medical Consultant at Have a Heart
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- AA - Industrial Design of Technology
- High School Diploma
- Certificate - Medical Cannabis Consultant
Responsibilities -Manage a medical staff of 48 employees. -Perform budget and proficiency analysis to ensure greater patient satisfaction is met with an increase in patient-provider turnaround. Average project ranges from $1-2 million and generates $240-280K annually with a target turnaround rate exceeding 5%. -Enhance business (exceeding growth target of 15%) by collaborating with the sales team to establish medical service recognition through market level advertizing as well as internal initiatives through community health awareness and disaster relief aid. In addition, construct service-specific pricing evaluations and breakdown of insurance-provider costs to provide insight into potential budgetary savings, missed opportunities, and leverage purchasing ability. -Arrange appointments with pharmaceutical and medical device sales representatives, physicians and other medical professionals to obtain in-depth knowledge on medical products, medicines and new advances in medical research/development. -Build, align and implement service level policies such as flexible work arrangements, patient-provider consensus, provider scorecards, “360 initiative program,” budget & proficiency data analysis and medical chart review. Accomplishments -Created and executed a seminar for all incoming medical employees for intra-office EMR system, including a full understating of all rules and regulations for medical billing as well as authorizations for alternative medical tools/procedures. Reducing triaging time by 40%. Skills Used -Medical and Practice Management -Project Management, including Statistical Analysis and Research & Development -Medical Education and Clinical Hands-on-Experience (Patient Care) -Proficiency with Microsoft Office Tools and Adobe -Extensive knowledge with EMR Operating Systems -Strong Interpersonal Skill set and developing relations with KOLs -Working knowledge of FDA guidelines and Healthcare Regulations and Policies
- Medical Consultant / Medical Science Liaison at Mass Medical Services
- Clinical Research Associate II at University at Buffalo, Department of Endocrinology/Diabetes
- Senior Assistant Physician at Premier Care Urgent Care
- Clinical Research Associate I at V.A. Medical Center of WNY
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration, Management
- Doctorate - Medicine
- Bachelor's - Biology & Psychology
Provide product expertise and clinical guidance to physician practices, ambulatory care facilities, and outpatient surgery centers through the credentialing process for first in market cloud based credentialing system for healthcare professionals.
• Educate physicians on the details of credentialing process which includes areas such as centralizing demographic and licensing information, education, training, hospital affiliations, medical certifications, health status and vaccinations, CME, malpractice information, and history.
• Train and support physicians and medical staff on implementation of modules and post implementation updates.
• Serve as the primary liaison between physician clients and company to resolve any issues and ensure optimal client satisfaction with products and processes.
- Medical Consultant at Abhra Global IT Solutions
- Pathologist / Clinical Liaison at OncoDiagnostic Laboratories, Predictive Biosciences
3 years at this Job
- - Cytopathology Fellowship
- - Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- - Research Fellow
- - Clinical Research
- Doctor of Medicine - Medicine
Administered, directed and coordinated the activities of the agency. Expertly planned, coordinated, organized and directed all operations of the agency. Cooperated with other health related agencies and organizations.Actively maintained up-to-date knowledge of applicable State IPA, Commercial and Medicaid Billing Guidelines. Revised policies and procedures in various states to modify billing expectations. Observed strict confidentiality and safeguarded all patient-related information. Provided administrative and clinical leadership the Anesthesia Medical Physicians and medical support to help improve annual revenue.
- Medical Consultant/Manager at ACLA Medical Solutions, LLC
- Medical Billing Administrator at Balboa Horizons Recovery Services
- Medical Billing Supervisor/Toxicology Administrator at Exceltox Laboratories, LLC.
- Medical collector / Aged reviewer specialist at Newport Center Medical Group
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration
• Providing in-house medical expertise for clinical sites, and to project teams supporting the commercialization of all Cook Medical products
• Providing interpretation and analysis of clinical and non-clinical data pertinent to scientific communications projects
• Writing documents: Clinical Evaluation Reports, Assessment of Clinical Evidence Forms; Stakeholder Forms
• Conducting comprehensive searches of published medical literature review: (Embase, PubMed/MEDLINE, PubMed Central, ScienceDirect, Google Scholar)
- Medical Consultant/Medical Writer at Cook Medical Inc
- Physician, Medical Monitor/Medical Writer/Clinical Trials at Terumo BCT Inc
- Cardiovascular Services Quality Control Specialist, Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS) at University of Colorado Hospital, Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery Department
- Research Associate at University of Colorado Cancer Center Tissue Bank
4 months at this Job
- PhD - Medicine, Immunology
- Doctorate - Clinical Medicine, Pediatrics
Outreach and marketing in tri-county area, medical billing and insurance verification/authorization. Practice management including treatment center facilitation.
- Medical Consultant at Psychotherapy Private Practice
- Senior Sales Consultant at Nissan
- Internal service manager at BMW
1 year at this Job
- associate in arts - Business management
Duties Review Law Judge's decision on Medical Review cases for CMS
- Medical Consultant/Medical Reviewer at Maximus/Q2 Administrators
- Concurrent Review/Readmission Coordinator at Absolute Total Care
- Medical Reviewer at Palmetto GBA Augusta
- Staff Nurse, Charge Nurse at Palmetto Health Richland
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Supervised a sales force of up to 15 sales associates. Trained all incoming sales team members. Assigned tasks to associates, staffed projects, tracked progress and updated managers, partners and clients as necessary. Provided medical consultation and SAW entry/card generation.
- Medical Consultant/Shift Lead at Dockside Cannabis
- Sales Associate at Heart Belltown, Blanchard Street
- Inventory Manager/Purchaser at Ponder
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biological Sciences
Provided reviews of medical records for the casualty and no fault adjusters to identify causal relationship of injuries and treatment and identified medical mitigators. Provided training on body systems, types of injuries related to each system, mitigators, and fraud indicators. Edited and published a national newsletter.
- Senior Claims Medical Consultant at MetLife Property and Casualty Ins. Co. Auto and Home Claims
- Contract worker's compensation nurse case manager at USPS
- Nurse Case Manager at IndemniMed, LLC
- Director for 2 divisions at Liberty Mutual
10 years at this Job
- BS - Nursing
I am an accomplished Sales Professional with a proven - Start-up company. Responsible for building sales and establishing sales training to current reps track record of over $10M in sales, marketing and - Served as Key Note Speaker and Company Spokesperson for Stem Cell Therapy, Nutritional Programs, advertising to top companies both domestic and Cryotherapy, PRP and others. international. Highly skilled in penetrating - Hosted presentations to rooms of up to 40+ potential customers with a close rate of at least 50% bureaucratic and/or chain-of-command interference to reach the top level management including President's and CEO's. Successful in cultivating new business and Vice President of Marketing completing the full process of verifying and obtaining
- Medical Consultant at Regenerative Medicine of North Florida
- at ChannelSay Inc
1 year at this Job
- - Business Management
- - EDUCATION