KCI / ACELITY - San Antonio, TX July 2013-Present
Leader in negative pressure wound therapy, ranking as #1 choice in wound vac therapy, treating over 10 million wounds. Company is also #1 provider of regenerated tissue products used for breast reconstruction and hernia repair and market leader in collagen dressings. Holds 2,700 patents, employs 5,000 people nationwide, and generates $1.9 billion in revenue in over 90 countries.
Medical Device Sales Representative
Market and sell products in post-acute (outpatient) marketplace that include SNaP® and Advanced wound vacs in Columbus North, OH North territory. Engage primary call points that include wound care clinics, skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), home health agencies (HHAs) and physician offices. Call on administrators, directors of nursing, program directors, case managers, unit managers, and social workers, as well as podiatrists, general surgery, infectious disease, colorectal, and plastic surgeons.
Set territory plan to drive strategic goals (revenue quotas). Call on physicians directly to secure accounts for wound vac sales; get products to accounts and meet with Value Analysis Committee regularly. Present and reinforce value proposition to differentiate from competitive offerings. Drive revenue by serving as main point of contact for wound vac sales, relationship development with key clinical decision makers, and clinical education. Consult to gain understanding of account needs. Leverage current customer relationships to drive wound vac adoption and usage. Accompany physicians on rounds to identify patients that would potentially benefit from vac therapy, as well as review progress of those currently using products and cross-sell other products in portfolio. Remain on call to diagnose technical issues with products or their application.
Ensure seamless transition for patients from hospital to home by working with hospital case managers to help in completing necessary documentation for patients going home with wound vacs. Review patients' clinical notes and progress notes in charts. Submit orders and continually work with case managers to keep them updated on information needed to release to wound vac in appropriate time frames.
Set up speaking events with local and national thought leaders. Organize and conduct in-services for SNF and HHA staff to help identify appropriate wound vac patient candidates. Provide bedside assistance with wound vac applications. Enter sales call data into Salesforce database. Complete corporate and regional reports. Resolve account billing and contract renewal issues. Manage use of corporate credit card and submit expense reports.
• Currently exceeding quota for 2018, with 102% on home wound vac and 147% on SNaP® and Advanced wound dressings, equating to 107% to quota for year.
• Increased territory revenue by 100% since taking on role (from $1.2 million to 2.4 million), achieved by opening up new business opportunities with SNaP® disposable vac in HHAs and skilled nursing facilities. Increased annual territory sales for SNaP® wound dressing to SNFs and HHAs by 312% (from $17,000 to $70,000) since taking on role.
• Negotiated contract with SNF chain for advanced wound dressings; added $80,000 per month in revenue while spiking revenue for disposables and wound vacs for discharged patients. Successfully won market share from competitors.
• Increased revenue by negotiating deals with SNFs for capital purchases of wound vac and selling capital product called Cellutome (for skin grafting) into several wound care clinics.
- Medical Device Sales Representative at KCI - Acelity
- Professional Golfer at Professional Golfer, Scott Cashell Golf L.L.C
- Senior Sales Consultant at NOVARTIS PHARMACEUTICALS
- Outside Business to Business Sales Representative at LAWSON PRODUCTS / PREMIER FARNELL
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.S.B.A. - Marketing
• Cold/Warm calls to potential clients about their medical devices
• Outbound calls 200-250 dials a day
• Salesforce and Inside Sales used for dialing
• Ranked at top 3 sales representative for 3 months in a row
- MEDICAL DEVICE SALES REPRESENTATIVE at CHOICE MEDICAL
- SALES REPRESENTATIVE at ENERGY SAVERS SOLAR
- SALES REPRESENTATIVE at VIVINT SMART HOME
5 months at this Job
Call Points Include: Neurosurgeons, Plastic Surgeons, ENT Surgeons, Oral Surgeons, Cardiothoracic Surgeons, & General Trauma Surgeons Intra-Operatively assisted call points above in surgeries Responsible for managing, growing, and initiating new systems, biologics, and patient matched implants into: UAB, St. Vincents, Princeton Baptist Medical Center, BHM VA Hospital, Brookwood Medical Center, Huntsville Hospital, Crestwood Medical Center, North Alabama Medical Center, Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital, Baptist South Medical Center, Jackson Hospital, Riverview Regional Medical Center, Fully Planned & Executed 4 successful cadaver labs 2 Educational Grants Approved for UAB Hospital with ENT Surgery Assisted Dr. Kyle Eudailey weekly with Open Heart Surgery (CABG) Posted 230k in growth in 2016 108% increase in business Quota 2016: $55,000 – Exceeded Quota Monthly: $75,000 avg. Quota 2017: $75,000 – Exceeded Quota Monthly: $98,000 avg. Quota 2018: $80,000 – Exceeded Quota Monthly: $102,000 avg.
- Medical Device Sales Representative at Zimmer Biomet Medical Device Company
- Regional Sales Manager at C-MED Solutions (Georgia)
- at Earthlink Business Corporation
- Senior Account Executive at Cavalier Business Communications
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- None - business
- Currently helping grow a Medical Device startup company selling a Narrow Band-UVB device used to help treat psoriasis, vitiligo & other chronic skin conditions - Top Sales Award Winner for the 1st Quarter - 104 new revenue producing patients added to our sales portfolio - Liaison to physicians and patients through one-on-one patient care relationships - Initiate proper protocol with doctors in fulfilling prescriptions and insurance reimbursement - Utilize SalesForce to identify and connect with customers and physician offices in order to help revolutionize the at-home Phototherapy market
- Medical Device Sales Representative at Clarify Medical
- Account Sales Executive at Porter24
- Account Sales Representative at MarketSource
- Assistant Bar Manager at Havana 59'
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communication, Minor in PR & Sales
- High school
- High school
Worked closely, and effectively with the other members of the sales team and with the company's support functions in order to provide the best possible service to the customer, and the patient Prospected new business in local and regional territories Have created a successful database of new accounts Managed new and current accounts throughout local and regional territories Responsible for all service and resolution of technical problems, concerning all devices Hosted meetings with prospective physicians to emphasize product features, based on analysis of clinic needs Created customized business development plans for each new account, to help the clinic effectively gain more revenue and better help their patients Trained physicians and staff on all devices Used networking opportunities to create successful, ongoing business relationships Actively cold and warm call potential clients
- Medical Device Sales Representative at UNIVERSAL MEDICAL TESTING
- Clinical Sales Associate at SYNERGY
- Sales Associate at GLO SUN SPA
9 months at this Job
- - Pharmacy Technician
● Manage, develop, and expand clinical accounts within 30+ health and hospital systems
● Cultivate long term relationships with key clinical account shareholders
● Generate sales in surgical and custom instrumentation, capital equipment, biologics, and spinal implants
● Present innovative technologies to nurse mangers and directors, surgeons, and new product committees
● Act as a support consultant for physicians and operating room staff during surgical procedures
● Conduct product in-services and demonstrations for assigned medical and clinical staff, and affiliates
● Collaborate with materials management, hospital administration, and infection prevention to ensure product compliance, safety, and purchase
- Medical Device Sales Representative at Maxtown Medical - Michigan Territory
- Revenue Coordinator - Surgical Services at Mount Carmel West Hospital
- Sales & Cashier Consultant at Dominic's Drive Thru - Craft Beer Store
- Substitute Teacher K-12 at Central Ohio School District, Shepherd Public Schools, Mount Pleasant Public Schools
10 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Administration - Health Services Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Biomedical Sciences
• Attend monthly tradeshows to educate potential accounts, open new accounts and generate immediate sales.
• Daily follow up of leads generated from tradeshows.
• Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
• Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
• Met and exceeded all monthly sales quotas doubling sales in the 2016 calendar year.
- Medical Device Sales Representative at Biophotas Inc.
- Outside Sales Representative at SPILO WORLDWIDE
- Patient Consultant and Product Development Manager at COSMETICARE PLASTIC SURGERY & MEDICAL SPA
- Office Manager/Client Consultant/Marketing and Event Coordinating at BARRANCA COSMETIC CENTER
3 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Marketing
Expand the sale of Ethicon hernia/wound closure products and convert competitive accounts in a defined territory. Build excellent customer relations with key physicians and hospital personnel in the OR, collaboration with J&J associates, and strategic account managers to achieve defined sales results.
• 115% Total Quota Attainment for 2018, Ranked 1 out of 72
• 102% Total Quota Attainment for 2017
• 100% Total Quota Attainment for 2016
• Selected to represent Ethicon in new product pilot; was first in the nation to trial new product
• Member of Division of the year in 2016
• 2015 ranked 17 out of 41; 2016 ranked 8 out of 41; 2017 ranked 6 out of 51
• Collaborated with team mates to get new product approved for trial at two major hospitals.
- Medical Device Sales Representative at Ethicon, Inc
- Account Executive at ADP TotalSource
- Major Account Executive at Connecticut Business Systems, A Xerox Company
- Account Executive at IKON Office Solutions
4 years at this Job
- MBA - Delta Mu Delta Business
Recruited to oversee development and expansion of sales territory for one of leading providers of lightweight portable oxygen systems. Work directly with patients/physicians to understand the patient's needs, answer questions, propose solutions, and negotiate/close the sale. Establish strong relations with healthcare professionals to identify new market opportunities. Serve as product expert in educating partners and clients on products features and benefits. ♦ Credited for implementing best sales practices that led to earning an average of $50K sales per month. ♦ Drive sales by qualifying leads, warm calling prospects, and following up with potential clients to win accounts. ♦ Play key role gathering required documentation from physicians and insurance providers to complete sale.
- Medical Device Sales Representative at Inogen
- Sales Representative at Reclaimed Textiles
- National Sales Manager / Emerging Market Manager at Viverae
- Business Development Manager at HealthBridge In-Home Care
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology - Kinesiology
Portfolio Sales Representative responsible for Ethicon Hernia Portfolio and select Wound Closure products
• Responsible for Baltimore and Chesapeake/Eastern Shore Territory to maintain customer relationships and grow market share of Ethicon portfolio products.
• Calls on General Surgeons, Supply Chain Managers, Materials Management, Clinical Coordinators, Purchasing Groups as well as other OR medical staff and professionals as daily business practices.
• Ranked 8th out of 57 representatives across the country for 2018 sales over prior year growth-- June 2018.
• 104% Total Quota Achievement--Jan-June 2018
• Developed relationships with Key Opinion Leaders as field liaison to facilitate relationships and communication between Faculty Surgeons and Ethicon Corporate Marketing and R&D teams.
• Completed Inservices to inform and educate medical staff of proper use of hospital's new product implementations
• Assisted in professional education events of medical staff during Wound Closure Academies
• Attended and assisted in running Ethicon Hernia Educational Booth during Abdominal Wall Reconstruction Conference - Washington, DC 2017 · Grew Proceed Surgical Mesh 880% to Prior Year Sales 2018 · Grew Wound Closure Business 146% to Prior Year Sales 2018 · Grew entire portfolio 104.3% to Prior Year Sales 2018 Awards · Ranked 8th out of 57 representatives across the country for 2018 sales over prior year growth-- June 2018. · 104% Total Quota Achievement--Jan-June 2018 · Awarded “QCash” for Sales Excellence for Top Rep of the Month Quota Attainment Northeast Division: June 2018, September 2018, November 2018 Garnered Peer Leadership Award: To the student who best embodied the J&J Credo by contributing to the success of others during Ethicon Hernia Academy #5. –February 2017
- Johnson & Johnson Company, Medical Device Sales Representative at IQVIA Inc
- Head Volleyball Coach-16U and 10U at COLUMBIA VOLLEYBALL CLUB
- OmniVista Health, Marketing/ E-Commerce Associate at AGORA, Inc
- OmniVista Health, Editorial and Creative Project Manager at AGORA, Inc
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Management