Prospected and closed the sale of medical devices on an independent contract basis, primarily Point-of-Care vital sign measurement collection devices for Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, and Long Term Care facilities. Selected Contributions:
• Closing sales at a 25% ratio on medical device products for LTC facilities.
Prospected and closed the sale of medical devices on an independent contract basis, primarily Point-of-Care vital sign measurement collection devices for Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, and Long Term Care facilities.
- Independent Medical Device Sales Representative at Medical Device Sales
- Territory Manager at Lakeshore Recycling Systems, Inc
- Associate Territory Manager at PharmaLink, Inc
- Independent Sales Consultant at Independent Sales Consulting
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
Medical device sales rep in charge of Sacramento territory ranging from Chico to Elk Grove. -Educate doctors on in home neurodiagnostic testing through cold calling, prospecting, and set appointments and lunches. -Responsible for over 400 prospects ranging from primary care providers to neurologists and cardiologists.
Medical device sales rep in charge of Sacramento territory ranging from Chico to Elk Grove.
-Educate doctors on in home neurodiagnostic testing through cold calling, prospecting, and set appointments and lunches.
-Responsible for over 400 prospects ranging from primary care providers to neurologists and cardiologists.
- Medical device sales Representative at Alliance Family of Companies
- Market Development Representative at Cintas
- Regional Business Manager at iScreen Vision
- Account Manager at Red Bull Distribution Company
6 months at this Job
- BBA - Marketing
Educated primary care, internal medicine, and cardiology physicians and office personnel on the innovative, vascular device, the Soterogram; focus areas: kept pipeline full through prospecting, constant outreach, closing deals, and repeating process; generated leads through thorough industry research, followed by cold calling; implemented professional sales presentations to creatively communicate product quality and market comparisons; performed device demonstrations to interested doctors.
- Medical Device Sales Representative at Sotere Medical Solutions
- Key Holder Associate at High-end Boutique
- Administrative Assistant To Senior Partner at Zimco
- Charge Registered Nurse at Los Angeles County
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Registered Nursing
Proficient in medical terminology and spinal procedures
- Medical Device Sales Representative at West Coast Medical Solutions, LLC
- Undergraduate Research Assistant at UNLV School of Life Sciences
- Undergraduate Research Assistant at Children's Heart Center
- Volunteer at Volunteers in Medicine of Southern Nevada
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences - Biological Sciences
Bloxr - radiation protection for Radiology, IR, Cath Lab, OR, EP Lab Next Medical - laryngoscopes, patient positioning, ultrasound gel and wipes Grew sales from $2,000 to $60,000; Ranked #1 in the Nation
- Medical Device Sales Representative (IL) at Next Medical
- Sales Representative at InforMd - Medical Device
- Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative at Santarus Biotech and Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Device Sales Representative at Forthright Medical
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.A. - Communications
• #3 Presidents Club Ranking (2017)
• Quarterly Sales Excellence Award | 1st & 2nd Quarter (2017)
• Vision Care consultant for 100+ Vision Care Practitioners throughout Kansas City West territory.
• Responsible for driving results in a $1M+ territory selling medical devices to Ophthalmologists, Optometrists as well as partnering in practice management, increasing practice profitability, and increasing the Alcon portfolio market share in practices.
- Medical Device Sales Representative at Alcon (a Novartis Company)
- Director of Sales (Central US) at Designs for Heath, Inc.
- SalesForce Effectiveness Committee at Metagenics, Inc.
- Sales Advisory Leadership Team (S.A.L.T.) at Metagenics, Inc
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Education; Health, Sport & Exercise Science; Physiology & Community Health Emphasis
- Associate of Science - Health, Physical Education & Recreation (graduate pre-requisite courses)
- Bachelor of Science - Legal Studies (pre-law)
DEPUY-SYNTHES, Responsibilities include: Marketing Product information to the medical community. Grew relationships with surgeons, operating room staff, buyers, material management teams Identified service gaps and providing solutions and value Providing In-services and training to surgeons and hospital staff regarding our products Performance created opportunity to advance into medical device sales Supplied technical expertise I during surgical procedures to ensure optimal outcomes
- MEDICAL DEVICE SALES REPRESENTATIVE JZ MEDICAL at JZ Medical Inc.
- LEAD INVENTORY COORDINATOR at JZ MEDICAL INC
- Intake Coordinator at Catholic Charities Maine
- Lead Housing Coordinator at Catholic Charities Maine
10 years, 3 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - PSYCHOLOGY
- Bachelor's - Psychology
Exceptionally successful leap into Spinal & Cranial implant sales across multiple platforms with multiple companies product line's. Increased sales in account from $300,000 quarterly to over $1.5 million quarterly in 18 months.
• Achieved sales of 118% to Plan last full fiscal year.
• Worked in OR, EP lab and Cath lab assisting EP's and Invasive Cardiologists in Brady, Tachy and CRT cases.
• Ran patient clinics, checking, monitoring and adjusting device settings while advising physicians on episodes and teaching patients about lifestyle changes through patient education, patient seminars alongside setting up virtual labs and participating in symposiums.
• Negotiated contract prices and bulk deals directly with purchasing.
• Promoted from Junior Team Rep to Primary Rep within in 6 months of being in territory and Senior Rep within 6 months in new territory having over 10 consecutive quarters of over 100% to plan.
• Scored highest on field test at 99.5% and in training class for Tachy and CRT upward of 35 people.
• Assisted in conferences including but not limited to ACC and HRS, working booths and arranging and engaging in key speaker meetings.
Exceptionally successful leap into Spinal & Cranial implant sales across multiple platforms with multiple companies product line's.
Increased sales in account from $300,000 quarterly to over $1.5 million quarterly in 18 months.
- Senior Medical Device Sales Representative-Owner at Medical Device Solution
- Territory Manager-AED Sales at CARDIAC SCIENCE
- Senior Sales Associate-Electronic Hand-held Staplers/Cutters Sales at POWER MEDICAL INTERVENTIONS
- Senior CRDM Sales Representative at MEDTRONIC
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Neuroscience, Psychology
- Bachelor's - Chemical engineering
Successfully build strong relationship with doctors in territory that led to direct access and priority sales for all old and new products. * Conduct market research on competitors within my territory, and implement a new business plan which results in the achievement of monthly sales goals. * Strategically manage a vast territory with over 100 accounts while evolving new business, developing strategic and tactical account plans for customer retention, revenue growth, and process improvements. * Consistently delivering compelling medical presentations, represent Hiossen as a leader in the marketplace, and promote a professional and innovative product portfolio. * Ensure customer satisfaction and obtains regular feedback to improve processes and services. * Recruit general dentists to enroll in continued education in dental implants sponsored by Hiossen.
- Medical Device Sales Representative at Hiossen Inc
- Sales and Education Trainer at Unilever, Living Proof, Inc
- Senior Personal Banker at Citizens Bank
- Relationship Manager at Bank of America
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Economics - Economics
As a medical device rep, I work directly with dermatology offices, plastic surgery offices, and med spa practices specializing in innovative aesthetic Laser technology. Managed approximately 200 accounts, and developed new business by cold calling throughout the LA country territory. Called on business owners, department managers, and purchasing agents to promote Avanti Aesthetics' medical equipment line. Presented products, negotiated contract terms and financing options.
• Contributed to the launch and introduction of innovative products in the Aesthetic industry
• Generated and maintained list of potential clients in my territory to use as sales lead
• Displayed products via demos, and samples to prospective clients
• Uncovered objections, was able to negotiate many situations and meet mutual agreements
• Created business reports and maintained expense accounts
• Consistently grew in sales at 10-14% per month
- Medical Device Sales Representative at AVANTI AESTHETICS
- Licensed Insurance Sales Agent at USHEALTH
- Territory Sales Representative at A XEROX COMPANY
- Optometrist Assistant/Office Manager at Hardwick Vision Center
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science