I am currently a medical esthetician and a lash artist here but only work part time. I perform lash lifts and tints and eyelash extensions. I was also trained to brow tinting.
- Medical Esthetician at Marigold esthetique
- Stylist Assistant at New waves new colors
- Administrative Assistant at Component Technology
5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Medical Esthetician performing, dermaplane, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, microneedling, with PRP, some lasers in a very busy medical office. Scheduling, medical charting, front desk, ordering, answering and returning phone calls, emails, etc also performed. Knowledge of Lira, Defenage, Jane Iredale, and Elta Md products.
- Medical Esthetician at Integrated Dermatology
- Massage Therapist/Esthetician at The Ritz-Carlton
- Lead Esthetician/massage therapist at Martis Camp
- Massage Therapist/Esthetician at Tahoe Mountain Club
9 months at this Job
- Certificate In Esthetics
- Bachelor's - Dance/arts
Medical Esthetician: Responsibility include: Body contouring on face, neck, midsection of abdomen, legs, and other parts of the body. This includes body tightening and fat reduction. Laser hair removal, viva which is face resurfacing, and IPL. Also perform assistant manager responsibilities which include: consultations, preparing a plan for client for contouring of body.
- Medical Esthetician at LightRx face and body
- Medical Esthetician at DuPage Medical Group
- Esthetician (lead) at Éclat med spa
- Esthetician/laser tech at American Laser Skincare
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Aesthetician
Laser Technician * Mrs. Brown-Neal performs complexion blending laser services for treatments of hyper pigmentation, sun damage, wrinkles, blotches and acne scarring to provide a younger and healthier look. * Perform laser hair removal and reduction from the face, leg, arm, underarm, bikini line and other areas. Medical Esthetician * Conducts skin correction treatments by administering chemical peels, microdermabrasion, facial exfoliation, deep pore cleansing treatments, extractions, and specialized acne treatments. * Provides take home product recommendation for post facial treatments. * Conducts meticulous and detail-oriented facial analysis of client based on skin conditions. * Recommend best products and services to achieve client's goal. Plastic Surgeon Assistant * Sterilize each medical instrument before and after each procedure. * Prepare operation room in regards to instruments that are necessary for various procedure throughout the day. * Verifies the operating and treatment rooms are well stocked and organized. * Assist in injectable treatments fillers such as Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane, Prevelle, Teosyal, Fat Transfer and Botox.
- LASER TECHNICIAN / MEDICAL ESTHETICIAN at Luxxery Plastic Surgery
- LASER TECHNICIAN / MEDICAL ESTHETICIAN at
- MEDICAL ESTHETICIAN / PRODUCT SPECIALIST at Callender Dermatology Cosmetic Center
7 years, 4 months at this Job
Top sales associate that ranked 3rd place in company with monthly quotas. Held excellent cliental /patient retention. Trained thoroughly as consultant for patients for non-surgical procedures and surgical patients, such as; fillers, Botox, Gastric Balloon, Lipo, Breast Augmentations, ect. Also, managed over seeing all Esthetician at the practice. My title there was Medical Esthetician, with the responsibilities of performing various treatments, assisted in pre-ops, post-ops surgical procedures, charting, Doctor/RN assistance, and Administration. Treatments that were performed were Micro-needling, all types of customized Medical Facials, Medical Peels, Microdermabrasion, and Venus Legacy (Non surgical Fat and skin tightening treatments).
- Sales Consultant / Lead Medical Esthetician at Athenix Body Sculpting Institute
- Sales Associate / Lead Clinical Esthetician at Platinum Medical Spa
- Sales Associate / Lead Esthetician at Massage Heights
- Esthetician at Kalologie 360 Spa
1 year at this Job
- Associate - Kinesiology
Plastic surgery RN/ Medical Esthetician working in a busy plastic surgery office that offers both non-surgical and surgical procedures with local anesthesia and oral sedation on site. Current duties include; circulating OR nurse for in office surgeries, ensuring all hospital and office surgical patients are cleared and safe for procedures (ie; all lab work, h&p's, ekg's, medical clearance received and signed off on by physician), suture removal post facelift/blepharoplasty, drain removal post surgery, dressing changes/wound packing post complications, pre-op appointments to discuss pre and post op instructions, as well as signing of consents, ensuring all surgical patients have the proper garments post, as well as medications, phone triage and assist as needed. As a recognized provider within the practice, I take my own patients as well and deliver exceptional patient care within my scope of practice including; patient consults and follow ups, microneedling with PRP, cool sculpting, tempsure radiofrequency treatments, hydrafacials, laser hair removal, laser genesis and chemical peels. Currently training to become a certified nurse injector in the realm of fillers and botox as well.
- RN/ Medical Esthetician at Capek Plastic Surgery
- Student Nurse at Albany Medical Center
- RN at PPR Travel Agency
- RN at Albany Medical Center
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- BSN - Nursing
- AAS - Nursing
- AAS - Business
• Motivated, self-driven and quick learner professional with 12+ years of Skin Care Service / Medical Office, Spa and Salon Experience.
• 9+ years assisting Doctors in Aesthetics Procedures and 4 years assisting in small surgeries.
• Genuinely enjoy helping / teaching people.
• Known for ability to multi-task and for being reliable, organized, responsible, punctual and team player. Professional Experience: 1. Medical Assistant/ Phlebotomy: Phlebotomy, Injections, Vital Signs, Specimen Collections, Supply Inventory, Lab Experience, OR Assistant (Sterile and Non-Sterile) 2. Skin care: Assisting Doctors in Aesthetics Procedures and Small Surgeries, Hydrafacial, Dermasweep, Intraceutical Oxygen Facial, Medical Grade Chemical Peel, VIPeel, Microdermabrasion, Microneedling, Vivace, Radio Frequency, Thermsmooth, Thermiva, Coolsculpting, Emsculpt, and Vanquish. 3. Skin Analysis: Reveal Digital Pictures 4. Aromatherapy: Reflexology Massage and Facial Massage. 5. Pos-procedure Treatment: Hivamat 6. Complementary Services: Eyelashes Tinting and Extensions & Eyebrow Henna Tattoo. 7. Wax Services: full body with specialty in Brazilian Bikini and Eyebrow Sculpting. 8. Customer Service: Respond to customer’s inquiries face-to-face, via phone and e-mail. Answer customer’s questions and concerns. Handle and resolve customer’s complaints. 9. Reception/ Patient Coordinator: Handle multiple phone lines. Provide clinical office support to ensure patient satisfaction; schedule appointments, greet patients, and prepare charts; perform registration and check-in/out functions; answer emails; maintain various records and databases of information; prepares reports. Areas of Training (FTC College):
• Specimen Collection
• Staple/Suture Removal
• Vital Signs
• Throat Cultures
• Front Desk Duties/EHR
• Basic Wound Care
• HIPAA Compliance Trained
• Pre-Op/Post-Op Care
• Telephone Triage
• Charting/Records Mgmt.
• OSHA Universal Precautions
• Instrument Sterilization
• CPR Basic Life Support
• Prescription Refills Education and Certifications:
• Phlebotomy and ECG Certified Technician American Medical Certification Association [email protected] 888.960.AMCA(2622)
• BLS Provider American Heart Association 7272 Greenville Ave. Dallas, TX 75231
• National Certified Medical Assistant National Center for Competency Testing 7007 Collage Blvd Suite 385 Overland Park KS 66211
• Medical Assistant Technician Florida Technical College 12520 Pines Blvd, Pembroke Pines FL 33027 September 2018
• Skin Care Specialist Nouvelle Institute 3271 NW 7th Street, Miami, Fl 33125 January 2006
• English Course USB The Language Center Miami Beach, FL July 2000
• High School Educandario Monteiro Lobato Rio de Janeiro, Brazil November 1997 Languages:
• Portuguese (Native), English and Spanish Employment History:
• Dr. Rubinstein Office - Aventura, FL Presence - 2014 (Part-time Medical Esthetician/ Medical Assistant)
• Biscayne Wellness/JMC Restorative Medicine - Miami, FL 2015 - 2009 (Part-time Medical Esthetician/ Wax Specialist)
• White Light Skin Care - South Beach, FL 2009 - 2008 (Part-time Medical Esthetician/ Wax Specialist)
• Rio II SoBe - South Beach, FL 2008 - 2005 (Full-time Esthetician/ Wax Specialist) Externship Site:
• Dr. Rubinstein Office - Aventura, FL OR Training
• Hallandale Medical Center - Hallandale, FL Lab Training References:
• Maria Victoria Pieschacon - (954) 362-8677 Hallandale Medical Center - Hallandale, FL
• Modesto Tirado - (954) 556 1900 Florida Technical College - Pembroke Pines, FL
• Lee Nelson - (305) 792 7575 Dr. Rubinstein Office - Aventura, FL
• Carlos Dennis - (786) 397 5125 Biscayne Wellness/JMC Restorative Medicine - Miami, FL
• Carla Barrios - (305) 477 6378 Camerino Professional Makeup - Doral, FL 2012 - 2011 (Part-time Makeup Artist/ Eyebrow Designer)
- Medical Esthetician/ Medical Assistant (Plhebotomist) at Adam J. Rubinstein
5 years at this Job
- High school
As an Esthetician at Illume I am able to provide services in a broad scope of esthetics, including simple services such as waxing, to deeper intense treatments such as BBL, Halo, and various laser treatments according to each clients' personal needs. My responsibilities also include consulting with clients, educating them, and taking them to the next level of skin care. I am also able to meet treatment sales goals when given; and I am very involved in our quarterly botox events by promoting future treatment package sales as well as product sales. I also share in the task of booking appointments and answering phone calls if my time allows.
- Medical Esthetician at Illume Med Spa
- Bartender and Server at Piropos Argentine Restaurant
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- State License - Skin Care
- - General Studies
Micro Needle (PRP),Chemical Peels (Skin Medica,Vitalize Peel, Perfect Peel, VIPeel, Blue Peel, TCA) Dermaplaining, Microdermabrasion, Cosmelan, Hydra Facial MD, Cool Sculpt
- Medical Esthetician at Grossman Medical Group
- Medical Aesthetician at Motykie Medical Spa
8 years at this Job
- Cosmetic Ingredients - Medical Skincare
Servicing patients in services such as laser hair removal, laser skin resurfacing, photofacials, microneedling, chemical peels, and eyelash extensions. Knowledge of inMode laser technology. Pricing services and treatments and bundling packages to achieve monthly sales goals. Composing monthly email specials to send to existing and potential new clients Organizing client events for sales and demonstrations.
- Medical esthetician at Rejuvenate Medical Spa & Wellness Center
- Server/Bartender at P.F. Chang's China Bistro, Inc.
- Freelance Makeup Artist at Makeup By Jenna Pomilia
- Esthetician at Michigan College of Beauty
1 year, 2 months at this Job