Attached please find my resume for your review. I have held the position as a Medical Front Desk Receptionist/Assistant in GI procedures for the past thirty-years. The experience I have gained in this position has prepared me for a managerial position in a medical office. I have extensive knowledge in the functioning and management of same. I have strong leadership skills, uphold a strong work ethic and respect all patient’s rights and confidentiality,believing every patient deserves respect, dignity and quality in their treatment plans. I consider myself self a team player and I am always willing to participate in any assistance that is required for the functioning of the office. I would appreciate your review of my resume and would look forward to an opportunity for a face to face interview.
- Medical Front Desk Receptionist at Bernard B Yonk MD. (Internal Medicine/Gastroenterologist)
- Medical Front Desk Receptionist/Assistant in GI procedures. at Bernard B. Yonk MD
- Front Desk Receptionist/High-level Customer Service and Patient assisting at Bernard B Yonk MD (Internal Medicine/Gastoenterologist)
5 months at this Job
- High school - Academic studies
Create and update patient charts in E-clinicals, verify insurance, enter and update patient demographics. Collect copay . Schedule and reschedule patient appointments. Assist with referrals to specialist. Process and schedule STAT referrals. Assist with patient inquiries, medical records request. Answer inbound calls. Provide full front office receptionist support for 5 health care providers.
- Medical Front desk receptionist at ProCare Medical Group
- Medical Case Manager at Horizon Ridge Clinic
- Seasonal Customer Service Representative at WILLIAMS AND SONOMA
- Customer Service Representative at SHELTER INSUANCE
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Healthcare administration
Medical Front desk Receptionist Orthopedic Center Of South Florida
• Greet all patients asking them what they need and directing them to the correct area
• Answer phones and answer questions if possible
• Transfer calls or take messages for doctors, physical therapist's, or other receptionists
• place phone calls to insurance companies to determine and confirm coverage
• compile patient records ensuring confidentiality and store in the correct filing locations
• transfer written orders into computer system and electronic charts Physical Therapy Technician Orthopedic Center of South Florida
• Instructed patients in the safe and effective use of pulleys, weights, inclined surfaces and other equipment.
• Assisted patients with physical movements to help restore function and lessen pain and disability
• Compassionately assisted patients with debilitating conditions such as, chronic back pain, arthritis, fractures, and sports injuries.
• Also well versed in occupational therapy aiding.
• Assisted occupational therapist with there splint fabricating
• Specializes in elderly and all other injured patients
- Medical Front Desk Receptionist; Physical therapy Technician at orthopedic center of south Florida
9 years, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Some college
I am a front desk clerk for specialist offices as well as primary practice. This job requires Great Customer skills,Check in/Check out patients,Verify insurances,Make/follow up on referrals,Answering office calls,Mutitasking,Making/Creating appointments,collecting copays, also billing inquiries.
- Medical Front Desk Receptionist at Diagnostic Clinic Medical Group
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Medical Front Desk Receptionist. Offering strong customer service skills and medical scheduling expertise to attain the utmost level of patient
care while providing effective tier one services. Florida Allergy &Asthma 2016
• Greet patients and provide instructions as they come in
• Collect patient demographic data
• Insurance Claim Estimator
• Analyze health insurance benefits and verify insurance eligibility
• Obtain and record patients' vital signs
• Receive telephone calls and provide relevant information
• Schedule and confirm appointments
• Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence
• Process requests for medical records
- Medical Front Desk Receptionist at Florida Allergy &Asthma
- Front Desk /Medical Assistant at Dr .Bertha Marcellino
- Medical Front Desk Receptionist at Heras Medical Center
1 month at this Job
Mclean Internal Medicine
• Mclean, VA
• Front desk coordinator/handle and update insurance verification
• Communicate with physicians and medical support staff to resolve the need for patient services
• Manage a multiline phone system
• Ensure a neat and clean reception area at all times
• Collect co-payments
• Prepare and update medical records in a timely manner
• Maintain medical records in accordance with company policies
• Copy and fax medical information
- Medical Front Desk Receptionist at CSR
- Customer Service Representative/ Leasing Agent at CSR/WWP
- Hostess / Waitress at CSR
5 years, 2 months at this Job
• Using data entry & verbal verification to complete check-in & some registration tasks at the front desk on the Hematology/Oncology floors
• Running & verifying insurance and other pertinent demographic information
• Obtaining patients' consent for medical, legal, & billing purposes
• Daily use of Epic EHR system
• Daily interaction with providers & clinical assistants
• Assisting patients with general information & directions within the hospital
- Medical Front Desk Receptionist at Kavaliro Corp
- Patient Access Representative at St. Vincent's Southside
- Customer Service Representative at Bank of America
- Sales Associate at Wal-Mart
3 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Health Informatics
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
- Bachelor of Science - Sociology
• Handle all check ins, insurance verification, and authorization throughout day..
• Prep all new patient paper work for the next day, walk patients through how to fill out new patient paper work, and scan new patient paperwork into Athena at the end of each clinic day.
• Handle PBX system to answer all calls including scheduling, medical records, and patient complaint calls.
• Handled all medical records requests including sending medical records to providers, setting up medical record requests to send to providers for medical records, as well as retrieving medical records from electronic and physical charts for patients.
• Handled scheduling, no showing, and cancellations of patients appointments.
• Worked with insurance and authorization department to rectify any problems with patients insurance or authorizations at time of check in or before.
• Handled all cash and credit transactions through register and Athena medical software as well as handled all cash deposits and transaction paper work.
• Opened and closed medical front office desk every morning and afternoon. front desk associate/reservations
- Medical Front Desk Receptionist at right path pain and spine center
- reservationist/scheduling at Maingate Lakeside Resort
- Customer service associate at Best Buy
- Office Assistant at Napelton North Palm Hyundai
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate's - business administration
- High School Diploma - General
*Medical Front Desk -Check In/Out, payments, scheduling, faxing, answering phones
- Medical Front Desk Receptionist at Catonsville Primary Care
- Office Assistant at Kay's Childcare Services
- Office Clerk/ Employee on the month at Michael's Crafts-Campbell Blvd
- Medical Front Desk Receptionist/ CMA at
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - General studies, art/photography
- - General Studies
Greeting patients, registration, managing patient demographics, checking out after appointments and making follow up appointments, collecting copay or insurance liabilities, faxing of documents, answering phones and taking messages for each doctor within a thirteen physician Doctor Associate medical office for Haywood Regional Hospital. Also required to keep supplies stocked and organized and for keeping front lobby and front office neat and disinfected. Use of EMR, Athena, fax, copy, and phone
- Medical Front Desk Receptionist at Mountain Medical Associates
- Hostess at Boojum Brewing Company
- Medical Front Desk Receptionist at Urology Center
- Patient Access Rep II at Delray Medical Center Conifer
9 months at this Job
- High school