Release medical information *make Sure Authorization Is Hippa Compliant *Make sure the request has a signed Authorization From the patient when needed *Release requested information from patients chart
- Release of Medical Information Specialist at Peninsula Regional Medical Center
- Certified Medical Assistant at Choptank Community Health Systems
- Data Entry at Atlantic General Hospital
6 years at this Job
- - Certified Medical Assistant
Current Supervisor: Nancy Bright; May Contact
• Provides medical, clinical and technical information with high quality customer service.
• Documents interactions according to PPD and client guidelines.
• Identifies and records adverse events and product complaints accurately and in a timely manner in accordance with FDA guidelines and company policies.
• Processes fulfillment (e.g., mail, fax, e-mail) and administrative responsibilities as needed.
• Works closely with internal and external client contacts (up to and including members of client management) to resolve complex customer and HCP issues.
• Maintains knowledge of policies and procedures including client products, SOPs, protocols, GCPs, and all applicable regulatory requirements.
• Contributes to medical letters, written materials, and presentations and obtains approval for distribution per company policy.
• Supports internal teams by providing literature reviews and providing medical and scientific information as needed.
- Medical Information Specialist at Pharmaceutical Product Development
- Human Resource Team Member at Target
- at Special Olympics
- Green Chair Project at
6 months at this Job
- - Nursing
- Associates - Arts and Sciences
- Bachelor's - Biology
Serve as clinical expert and address medical inquiries from health care providers
(HCPs) and patients regarding CSL Behring products for coagulation, immunology
and critical care
• Gather clinical insights from scientific sessions and respond to unsolicited medical inquiries from HCPs during annual scientific conferences
• Lead speaker trainings in preparation for key opinion leader (KOL) peer-to-peer presentations
• Conduct face-to-face meetings with clinical trial investigators to discuss progress of the site's Investigator Initiated Study (IIS)
• Deliver grand rounds presentations to hematologists/oncologists on evolving therapies for the management of hemophilia
• Facilitate round table discussion with emergency medicine key opinion leaders on Kcentra®
• Educate managed care decision makers on clinical benefits of Afstyla® and Idelvion® for inclusion onto formulary
• Develop message opposition plan and medical content generation for launch of recently approved indication for Hizentra® and Privigen®
• Lead the strategic planning and execution of new medical resources, including the creation of role-play videos to train MSLs on new clinical data
• Serve as the fellowship preceptor after driving the creation of CSLs Behring's first post-doctoral fellowship program
- Medical Information Specialist at CSL Behring, LLC
- Multidisciplinary Post-Doctoral Fellow at Novo Nordisk, Inc
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Doctor of Pharmacy - Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Science - Biological Sciences
Experience with systems such as Care Advance, Facets, Verint, SharePoint and MS Word, Excel, and Power Point.
• Contact Center that processes requests for medical services received telephonically or electronically for multiple lines of business. Call center handles approximately 1-2k calls per day.
• Maintain a Telephone Service Factor (TSF), Average Speed to Answer (ASA), and Average Call Handle Time (ACHT) within department production standards on a regular basis.
• Complete first level review for procedures in correlation with the medical policy to determine necessity.
• Responsible for requesting appropriate clinical documentation necessary for utilization review by medical staff.
• Maintain quality standards to preserve NCQA and CMS accreditation.
• Ensure data used for statistical reporting is completed efficiently.
• Assist in data collection for process improvement by applying repeatable, reportable, and reliable practices for audit preparedness.
• Collect and record appropriate data to issue authorization and route request for review as needed.
• Provides feedback and facilitates communication with providers regarding status of authorization.
- Medical Information Specialist at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Customer Service Rep II at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Quality Assurance Auditor at ReCelluar, Incorporated
- Leasing Agent at International Place Apartments
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Administration - Health Administration, health care management
➢ Unparalleled front office customer service. Proficient in EMA and Centricity medical software. Excellent written and oral communications skills. Highly skilled in scheduling, registration, bookkeeping and insurance support. Strong knowledge in pharmaceutical skin care and other cosmetic products, including patient explanation of cosmetic procedures. Point person in reviewing and responding to office social media inquiries.
- Medical Information Specialist at Dermatology of Central States
- Medical Concierge at New You Center
- Office Specialist at Ohio Health
- Legal Assistant /Records Specialist at Jan Dils Attorneys at Law
2 years at this Job
Methodist Le Bonheur Pediatric Emergency RN Baptist Memorial Hospital Ortho- Neuro RN VA Medical Center Informatics RN Specialist- Intern Regional One Health Emergency Room RN New hire orientation
- Medical information Specialist at Med Communication
4 months at this Job
- Master's - Informatics
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Associate of Applied Science - Computer Engineering Technology
Create responses to medical inquiries regarding a variety of medications, including anti-cancer agents, by retrieving data from medical literature and drug databases such as Pubmed, Clinical
Pharmacology and Micromedex and internal resources
• Provide formal training for new employees on medication products
• Identify and document adverse events, medication use errors and off-label uses
• Act as a liaison between the Client Therapeutic Managers and the call center to ensure up to date and accurate information is available to provide in response to medical and drug inquiries.
• Safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality by following the guidelines set forth in the Privacy and Security Rules of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• Knowledge of FDA laws and regulations
• Provide formal annual training on computer software, IRMS (Information Request Management System)
• Mentor new pharmacists in medical communications
- Medical Information Specialist at Ashfield Healthcare LLC
- Anticoagulation Clinical Pharmacy Specialist at
- Pharmacist at Kmart Pharmacy
- Clinical Pharmacy Specialist, Disease State Management at Philadelphia Veterans Administration Medical Center
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Medical
- Doctor of Pharmacy - Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy - Information Request Management System
Load referrals and authorizations for medical services, explanations for denials and pending authorizations and providing information on healthcare benefits, costs and fees to medical facilities and providers
- Medical Information Specialist at Blue Care Network
- Behavioral Aide at Bay Pointe Hospital
- Certified Nursing Assistant at West Bloomfield Nursing Center
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Mental Health and Social Work
- - Medical Billing and Coding
- - Medical Billing and Coding Externship
· Clinical Pharmacy subject matter expert in immuno-oncology and other specialty disease state therapies · Provide in-depth written and presentation review/overview of novel therapies for healthcare provides · Perform written medical reviews of clinical data and case studies for healthcare providers/IRB · Perform daily management of pharmacy, supervision of all aspects of operation · Perform necessary functions, including pharmacovigilance reporting (including DDI, Drug Recall, VAERS, Adverse event reporting), providing information on all prescriptions and non-prescription medications and products to both patients and other healthcare providers · Communicate regularly with physicians, specialty clinics, and emergency departments regarding patient disease management, medication recommendations and possible interactions or side effects. · Purchased pharmaceuticals and arranged for return of out of date or recalled medications. · Manage ancillary staff in fulfilling more than 3,500 prescriptions weekly.
- Clinical Pharmacy Specialist/Medical information specialist at Walgreens Co
- Research Associate IV in Bioanalytical Clinical Development at Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- Project Management/Formulation Chemist/Consultant at GLP and GMP Facilities
- Principal Investigator at Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly Research Laboratories
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- MS - Chemistry
- MS - Material Science and Engineering
- BS - Chemistry
- - oncology and investigative drug services
Work with providers to facilitate patient authorizations. Maintain productivity goals to process authorization requests in compliance with department guidelines.
- Medical Information Specialist at Blue Care Network
- Customer Service Agent at Blue Care Network
- Closer - Carpet Department at Home Depot Measurement Services
- Compliance Manager at Asset Acceptance LLC
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates Degree