Preparing Medical Assistant Program.
- Medical Instructor at Medical Careers Institute
- Internal Medicine/ at Hackensack- Meridian Medical Group
- National Certified Clinical Medical Assistant at Hackensack
- Bilingual Certified Clinical Medical Assistant / Internal Medicine & Pediatric Department at Ocean Health Initiative
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master - Public Health
- - Clinical Medical Assistant Certified
- - ESL Education
- Diploma - Health Care Management Services
- Physhician - Medicine
Administrative Medical Assistant Medical Instructor
- Medical Instructor at Milan Institute
- Home Health Care Provider at In Home Supportive Services Tulare County
- Certified Nurse Assistant at Westgate Gardens
- Learning Coach at Compass Charter Schools
3 months at this Job
- Certified Nurse Assistant - Nursing
- - Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice and Administrative Management
Full- time Medical Instructor in an accelerated technical college for the Medical Assisting program. I instruct and train students for their future careers in the healthcare field as Medical Assistants. High level of organization, attention to detail, holding students accountable, and maintaining safety standards at all times. Adaptable to sudden changes in the day or in the curriculum, overseeing 35-79 students and their grades at one time- including keeping record of their proficiency training. Creating and following daily lesson plans, and providing prompt feedback to students and faculty. Instructed College Concepts class, Anatomy and Physiology, and Medical Procedures (performing EKG, phlebotomy, urinalysis, administering parenteral medications, and Spirometry). I have been honored to be Employee of the Month just two months after my hire date, and am featured in tv commercials promoting the 8 month program.
- Medical Instructor at Career Quest Learning Centers
- Registered Medical Assistant- Float Pool at MidMichigan Physicians Group
- Registered Medical Assistant at Alma Internal Medicine
- Medical Assistant Externship at Michigan Spine and Pain
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Terminology
- Certificate - Pharmacology
- High School Diploma - General studies
Middle school Science Curriculum Coordinator for DCPCS and DCPS . 1992-2006. Medical Instructor Everest College 2007- 2016. Professor 2017 -present. Lecture, venipuncture, EKG, OSHA, HIPAA, Pft, Ic9/ Cpt, triage, weight, height, ethics and medical assistant career day. Medical lab include hands on lab procedure and sterilization of surgical instruments.
- Medical Instructor at Medtech Institute
- Instructor Allied Health at Everest Institute SS
- Educator at DCPS
- Science Curriculum Coordonator at DCPS
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Healthcare Administration. BS
- BA in Psychology
• During my time as an instructor, taught the following:
● Medical assistant students on OSHA mandated rules and regulations in the medical office/clinics.
• OSHA safety precautions related to specimen collection and testing.
• Various competencies for phlebotomy for medical assistant degrees according to OSHA standards.
• Venipuncture, as well as analysis of hemoglobin, and hematocrit for blood tests.
• Supervised independent and/or group projects, field placements, laboratory work and other training
• Helped to develop the curriculum and plan course content and methods of instruction.
• Helped to develop teaching aids such as instructional software, multimedia visual aids and study materials.
- Medical Instructor at Dover Business Institute
- Physician's Advisor at Triple I
- Clinical Skills Evaluator at Kaplan Medical Center
- Lab Technician/Phlebotomist at Barnert Hospital
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery - Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
Allied medical instructor for Medical Assistant students. Also instruct at Libertyville, IL location. Teach billing & coding, office procedures, EHR/EMR using EClinicalWorks and Law & Ethics.
- Allied Medical Instructor at First Institute
- Medical Billing Specialist, CCA at Medical Billing Co
- Data Entry Specialist at Kelly Services
- Certified Medical Coder CCA at Hospital Emergency Department
9 months at this Job
Medical assistant instructor for all courses offered: medical office procedures, terminology courses, billing coding, and labs including vitals, skin punctures, EKGs, OSHA, CLIA waived tests, injections, and venipunctures.
- Lead Medical Instructor at First Institute
- Medical Biller and Coder at M&M SERVICES
- Office Manager at Syed S. Asghar, MD PC
- Externship at Prime Medical Group
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associates - Business
I teach anatomy physiology Medical procedures class Medical terminology
- Medical Instructor at Career Quest Learning Center
- Certified Medical Assistant Clinical at Nimkee Memorial Wellness Center
- Substitute Teacher at Willsub PCMI staffing services
- Certified Medical Assistant Clinical at Asthma Allergy & Immunology Center
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Allied Health Science
- Associates in Applied Science - Applied Science Medical Assistant
- Certificate - Gerontology
* Responsible for educating students with healthcare literature with clinical hands-on experiences. * Effectively train students and staff on HIPPA laws and policies. * Responsible for guidance and oversight related to applicable licensure and accreditation standards for four medical trades and staff. * Maintained compliance with all local, state and national licensure and certification standards. * Submit monthly individual and departmental progress reports. * Collaborate with departmental teams and clients to ensure efficient, high-quality service. * Actively working with Center Director in developing community based partnerships. * Responsible for interviewing and training new employees. * Serve as a point of contact for all external healthcare agencies. * Maintain strict confidentiality of client records. * Maintain understanding of new developments within healthcare industry * Create and implement a tracking system to monitor weekly P&L * Collaborate with Military branches in developing a bridge for students completing program.
- Medical Instructor at Alutiiq
- Trauma Care Supervisor at Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Trauma Care Supervisor at Kettering Health Network
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Masters of Healthcare Administration Operations - MHA
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Associates Degree in Nursing - Nursing
Duties: taught Medical Assistant courses in traditional and blended programs; taught and supervised instructor and student AHA BLS Healthcare Provider courses; assisted the Allied Health Program Director with CAAHEP and AHA responsibilities; served under the Allied Health Program Director as an Externship Coordinator
- Medical Instructor/Externship Coordinator at BRIGHTWOOD COLLEGE
- Instructor/ Medical Coordinator at TEXAS SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
- Medical Assistant at KINGWOOD FAMILY PRACTICE
- Medical Assistant at MURRAY HOOKS, MD
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Certification - Elementary Education
- Liberal Arts