I worked as a medical intern at dongfang hospital in Beijing. I helped patients with Acupuncture, massage and cupping.
- Medical Intern at Dongfang hospital
- Acupuncture Intern at Dongzhimen hospital
- Medical Assistant at
2 months at this Job
- Master's - Traditional Chinese medicine, Modern medicine
(2nd year internship) 4 month rotation as a medical intern under the direction and guidance of a health care supervisor.
• scheduling appointments
• maintaining health records
• order supplies
• documenting information
• managing supplies
• laboratory tasks
• vital signs
• arrange for discharge and after care
• write procedure notes and discharge summaries
• provide patient education and counseling covering health status, test results, disease process and discharge All of said procedures were performed under supervision and in Mexico /spanish, 240 Morris Rd Hartwell Ga 7063711331 [email protected] MONICA GOMEZ
• preparing patients for examinations
• initial and ongoing assessment of patient's medical, physical and psychosocial status
• perform history and physical
• develop assessments and treatment plan
• record progress notes
• order tests, examinations and therapies 240 Morris Rd Hartwell Ga 30643 C. 706-371-1331 [email protected]
- HEAD MEDICAL INTERN at CENTRO DE SALUD BARRANCA DEL ORO
- MEDICAL INTERN at CENTRO DE SALUD CON SERVICIOS BÁSICOS AMPLIADOS
- MEDICAL INTERN at HOSPITAL INTEGRAL IXTLAN DEL RIO
- MEDICAL INTERN at CIVIL HOSPITAL FRAY ANTONIO ALCALDE
1 month at this Job
- M.D. - Medicine
- High School Diploma
Shadow neurodiagnostic technicians and neurologists in the clinic during various procedures like EEG and MEGs.
- Medical Intern at Neurodiagnostics, St. Joseph Medical Center
- Float Volunteer at Neurodiagnostics, St. Joseph Medical Center
- Teaching Assistant at Anatomy and Physiology, Department of Biology, Western Washington University
- Medical Intern at Neurosurgery, Fourth Corner Neurosurgical, St. Joseph Medical Center
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Behavioral Neuroscience
- - Certified Nursing Assistant
I was a medical intern in the departments of Internal Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics / Gynecology, Pediatrics and worked closely with my senior colleagues. I was one of the most sought after Doctors, and had to supervise my fellow interns because most of my senior colleagues trusted and relied on my leadership.
- Medical Intern at FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTER
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Medicine / Bachelor of Surgery - Bachelor of Surgery
- School Certificate - Examination
- Received incoming inventory and verified quantities against invoices - Filed medical files and prescriptions - Answered and administered phone calls - Performed pharmacy clerical tasks using pharmacy software (PioneerRX) - Independently developed medical booklets to assist pharmacists with consulting - Assessed and maintained cleanliness in order to improve pharmacy presentation - Labeled and organized medicine and vitamins - Updated pharmacy practitioner database regularly and accurately
- Medical Intern at Blue Coast Pharmacy & Compounding Center
- Cashier, Guest Service Representative, Sales Floor Representative, Receptionist at Target Corporation
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology - Psychology
- High School Diploma
Clinical Rotations in: Obstetrics and Gynaecology - Developed confidence and efficiency in a fast-paced environment. - Used adequate history taking and examination taking to arrive at a likely diagnosis. - Assisted in caesarean sections and minor procedures - Episiotomy repairs - Participated in a quarterly audit: To determine the level of effectiveness and appropriate use of Levonorgestrel Intrauterine Systems at the Port of Spain General Hospital. (September 2018) Child Health (At Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex) - Assisted team in executing a meticulous approach to patients in diagnosis and management - Assisted in the management and care of paediatric gastroenterology patients under the supervision of Dr. Soman (Paediatric Gastroenterology Specialist) - Assisted in Endoscopic procedures under supervision - Performed routine care of the new-born and managed any acute concerns on postnatal ward. General Surgery and Orthopaedics - Assisted in the management and care or patients requiring surgical intervention for a variety of conditions - Assisted in theatre for several open surgeries and minor surgeries including amputations - Developed skills in repairing lacerations with various types of suturing techniques. - Performed digital nerve blocks and applied body-straps, casts and back-slabs as treatment for some common orthopaedic conditions. Internal Medicine - Developed proficiency in clerking, examining, diagnosing and treating multiple patients with a variety of medical conditions - Gained exposure and training in adult neurology and assisted in effecting management plans - Served as a mentor to medical students.
- Medical Intern at Port of Spain General Hospital
- Research Assistant at University of Trinidad and Tobago
- Grade 1 Laboratory Technician at Caribbean Development Company Limited
- Demonstrator at University of the West Indies- Chemistry Department
11 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Medical degree
- Certificate - Occupational Health and Safety
- Bachelors of Science Honours - Chemistry
Served on executive medical team and collaborated on strategic planning, decision making, goal setting, and operational changes to align two merging hospitals.
• Performed health screening for students and faculty by conducting patient evaluations.
• Evaluated students' competencies through written assignments and examinations.
• Ensured safety and well-being of patients.
• Investigated and reported issues relating to patient care or conditions that might hinder patient well-being.
• Provided patient diagnoses under strict time constraints.
• Ordered and read lab tests, x-rays, MRIs, Ultrasounds, and EKGs.
• Collaborated with teachers, administrators and guardians to determine the needs of individual students.
• Managed clinical oversight for 44-bed unit.
• Diagnosed and treated patients with chronic and acute health problems such as MI, arrhythmias, asthma, COPD, and pneumonia.
• Authorized drug refills and provided detailed prescription information to pharmacies.
• Reviewed documentation for compliance with requirements and accuracy of information.
• Took vital signs of newborns while assisting in NICU.
• Took and recorded patients' temperature, pulse, and blood pressure.
• Performed lab tests and communicated results.
• Cooperated and communicated effectively with physicians to ensure client satisfaction and compliance with set standards.
• Examined patients and dispensed contraceptives and other medications as needed.
• Assisted doctors with surgeries and non-invasive procedures.
• Skillfully performed suture removals for patients of adult age.
• Transported patients to and from different departments.
• Evaluated patients suffering from asthma, appendicitis, and hernias.
• Certified that equipment and supplies were properly maintained for quality patient care and safety.
• Assessed need for, ordered, obtained, and interpreted appropriate lab tests.
- Medical Intern at Hospital Universitario Mederi Barrios Unidos
- General Sales Manager at General Nutrition Centers Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biomedical Engineering
Did clinical rotations in departments of Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Surgery, and Community Service. Accomplished general procedures such as catheterization, biopsies and intubation, performed under the supervision of attending physicians. Responsible for documentation of patient care, history taking, initial evaluation of incoming patients. Exposure to different medical specialties through rotation work of different departments. Assisting and shadowing practicing physicians to gain knowledge and learning extensive surgical procedures. After School and Summer Camp Instructor
- Medical Intern at Hospital General Norte Los Ceibos
- After School Tutor and Summer Camp Instructor at Kings Bay Y
1 year at this Job
- M.D. - Guayaquil
- High School Diploma
Application of medical knowledge on a post-graduate level, planning and administering patient care, as well as supervising medical students. Exposures to various fields which includes, but is not limited to, internal medicine, pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology, surgery
- Medical Intern at University of Santo Tomas Hospital
- Clinical Preceptee at Westshore Neurology
11 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Medicine
- Bachelor's - Nursing
Working as a medical intern, my responsibilities include: 1. Patient interviewing 2. Creating patient notes on an Electronic Medical Record system 3. Performing pulmonary tests for patients: Pulmonary Function Testing, Cardiopulmonary Stress Test, Allergy Testing, Alpha-1 Antitrypsin deficiney blood test. 4. Reading and reviewing CAT scans, Chest X-rays and CT Angiograms alongside the doctor. 5. Review sleep study results. 6. Understanding and processing insurance and billing information.
- Medical Intern at Asthma and Lung Care, PLLC
- Medical Intern at Stonybrook Womens Health Clinic
- Word Processor at ROUX ASSOCIATES
- Quality Assurance, Fractionation Specialist at Kedrion Biopharma, Inc
8 months at this Job
- Doctorate of Medicine - Medicine
- B.S. - Biology