I was working at Unipath as Medical lab tech for histology department , helping whom working as a Histo tech department by helping filling documents, cleaning blocks , embedded material, for one year and 4 months. After I quite that company I am working as med tech cherry hill assistant living.
- medical lab tech, lab at Cherry hills assistant living
9 months at this Job
• Assist university professors in set up and execution of weekly laboratory investigations, assessing implied role of microorganisms in medical conditions by providing clinical testing and specimen analysis.
• Prepare chemical solutions, reagents and specimens for microscopic examination; perform laboratory tests; analyze and report findings; and scrutinize atypical results and discrepancies to determine causation. Cornell University (private institution with medical laboratory technician program)
● Ithaca, NY Microbiology Research Intern
• Performed lab assays to provide data for published paper concerning denitrifying bacteria.
• Increased inventory management efficiency by lowering costs with practical recommendations.
• Stringently followed lab protocols, sanitation standards and testing procedures.
- Microbiology Lab Assistant - Medical Lab Tech Student at Bunker Hill College
- Service Duty Manager at Aviation Port Services, LLC.
- Educational Treatment Assistant at The Walker Home and School
- Residential Treatment Counselor at Saint Vincent's Villa
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biomedical Informatics
- Post Baccalaureate Pre-medical Program - Anatomy & Physiology / Genetics & Molecular Biology
- Bachelor of Arts - Philosophy - Bioethics/Pre-med
- Medical lab.tech at Goyal hospital new delhi
- Lab.tech. at
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Medical lab.
- Medical lab tech 1 at Houston Methodist
1 year at this Job
- High school
- Remington College - Medical Assistant
· Highly organized specimens during processing · Professional performed kit testing, such as Flu, Strep, ROM, Occult blood · Maintained, operated QC, performed chemistry, hematology, and urinalysis tests on Vista, Stago, ESR Stat Plus, Vision, Radiometer, Iris and Sysmex analyzers · Professional performed hematology slide review under the microscope · Professional performed differential and stat gram stain on all kinds of body fluids · Able to test blood type, identify antibody, prepare and release component of blood in blood bank Professional sending samples to reference labs for further testing
- Medical Lab Tech at Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Sushi Chef at Hy-Vee, Inc.
- MLT - internship at Fairview Mhealth
- MLT - internship at Metro Urology
7 months at this Job
- AAS - Medical Lab Technician
- Bachelor of Science - RELEVANT WORK EXPERRIENCE
I process specimens (oral/urine) & prep for transport, fill out requistion forms, print medical paperwork/insurance info out of systemed-x, order/stock supplies, print lab results and deliver to doctors. I also know how to do health histories, work up/triage, take vitals, give injections, perform phlebotomy although I do not do that here.I am a fast learner & have a strong stomach.
- Medical lab tech/processor at Compass Lab Services/Go Medical Group
- Coordinator/Supervisor at TJMaxx
- Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant at Marshall Medical Center North
- Medical lab tech/processor at
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school - Standard-Medical in. College
- Some college
- None - Medical
01/2017- 06/2017, Sanford health, Bemidji MN
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Collected blood samples from patients
• Practiced proper patient identification, especially when working on hospital floors.
• Transported all specimen samples to the laboratory for processing
• Centrifuged blood samples
• Practiced infection control standard when working with patients and equipment
- Medical lab tech assistant/phlebotomy at
- Phlebotomist at
- Sales person at Walmart
1 year at this Job
- Associate of Science - Medical laboratory technician
- - clinical hematology & coagulation
• Verify test procedures and perform in accordance with standard operating procedures
• Responsible for performing calibration on Medonic CBC analyzer
• Maintain inventory and reorder supplies needed for operational requirements
• Perform instrument function checks on Medonic Analyzer and preventative maintenance according to department policies and procedures
• Analyze blood and urine samples to include microscopic examinations
• Perform different types of POCT such as, Flu, Strep, ESR, Stool Occult blood, and PT/INR
• Perform routine maintenance and troubleshooting on instrument
• Proficient with LabDAQ Lab information systems, EMR, and Centricity Practice Solutions.
• Ensure adherence with CLIA by performing proficiency testing on CAP and AAFP Surveys
• Delegate Proficiency testing to CLIA waived lab staff. Ensure proper submission to Proficiency Testing Provider (AAFP)
• Immediate point of contact to clinic providers and lab staff
• Key member of Quality committee, whose purpose is to offer ideas for process improvement
- at Medical Lab Tech
- Medical Laboratory Technician MLT at Stone Springs Hospital Center
- Medical Laboratory Technician MLT at Molina Healthcare
- Medical Laboratory Technician at Reston Hospital Center
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- A.A.S - Medical Laboratory Technician
• Preparing and reading bacterial, fungal, AFB cultures
• Microscopically examining slides of bodily fluids
• Strong microbiology skills in biochemical tests for identifying microbes
• Analyzing lab reports for accuracy
• Work with Micro Scan, Maldi, Versatrak
• Operating and calibrating equipment
• Delivering test results to physicians and nurses
• Proficiency in Molecular Lab - Using infinity
- Medical Tech - Microbiology at Medical Lab Tech - Microbiology, Alexian Brothrs Medical Center
- at Medical Lab Tech, Presence Resurrection Medical Center
25 years, 5 months at this Job
- AAS - Medical Laboratory Technology
Responsibilities General laboratory duties-QC, QA, Chemistry, Hematology, Urinalysis, Coagulation, PCR and minimal Micro. Instrument maintenance, Calibrations, Proficiency testing and resulting of tests. Accomplishments Helped techs/processing learn more organizational skills which equates to efficient multi-tasking. Essentially, being Proactive! Skills Used Proficiency, good attitude and helpful to co-workers.
- Laboratory-Generalist Medical Lab Tech at Medical Center of Trinity
- Toxicologist at River Crossing Laboratories, LLC
- Generalist at Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Traveler-Generalist at Fitzgibbon Hospital
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associates of Science - Medical Lab Technology