I did worked as Medical Lab technician almost five years . feel free to contact my Manager Connie Keller Emory at Acworth
- Medical lab technician at Emory at Acworth
- Phlebotomy Technician Certification at Teams and Individual
- Phlebotomist Technician at Kennesaw State University
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - In medical lab tech
- Diploma of Business Management - Present Research Information
- Graduate Diploma of Environment - management
- Diploma of Medical Laboratory Technician - Microbiology, hematology, Clinical Pathology
- Bachelor of Science - Biotechnology
Excellent knowledge of laboratory assistant
• Open to new ideas & willing to learn new techniques
• Able to deal with different people in different situation
• Able to work both independently & as a part of a team
• Friendly, reliable, hard-working, efficient, and detail-oriented
• Strong work ethic & perfect attendance throughout work history EXPERIENCE July 2010 to present : Banner Esteralla Medical center Phoenix. AZ Working in: hematology, microbiology, chemistry, coagulation, and blood bank. November 2008 to November 2009: Arizona heart hospital Phoenix, AZ Working as patient care partner Responsibilities: EKG, phlebotomy, Dr.’s orders in computers, feed patients dress, blood sugar, put catheter in and take out, ambulation EDUCATION January 2012-April 2014 phoenix college phoenix AZ Associate Degree: medical lab technician Studied: blood bank, hematology, microbiology, chemistry, urinalysis, point of care , serology and specimen processing. May 2009-January 2010 Phoenix community college Phoenix AZ Certificate: laboratory assistant Studied: hematology, microbiology, chemistry, coagulation, blood bank, point of care, serology, urinalysis, and specimen processing. Phlebotomy: bleeding time, venipuncture, arterial puncture, heel puncture, hemcheck, finger tick September 2006 – July 2012 Phoenix community college Phoenix AZ August 2005-May 2008 phoenix community college phoenix AZ Associate Degree of Art
- Medical Lab Technician at Banner Health
at this Job
- Associate - Medical lab technician
Collect and prepare specimens and perform laboratory procedures used in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease. Verify record and report lab results on all performed tests. Ensure compliance with government requirements, policies and laboratory procedures, including maintaining the cleanliness of lab equipment, instruments and work area. Key Contributions:
• Assist hospital physicians in the diagnosis and treatment of illnesses, injuries and medical conditions by providing clinical testing and specimen analysis.
• Conduct lab tests in the areas of hematology, coagulation, urinalysis, serology, immunology.
• Prepare chemical solutions, reagents and specimens for microscopic examination; perform laboratory tests; analyze and report findings; and investigate atypical results and discrepancies to determine causation.
• Expedite critical testing results without compromising sample validity or quality assurance.
• Performed lab analyses to provide data for diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease.
• Stringently followed lab protocols, sanitation standards and testing procedures.
• Operated and performed quality control on an assortment of laboratory/testing equipment and performed various chemical, microscopic and bacteriologic tests.
• Performed stat and routine testing on a variety of specimens quickly and accurately.
• Maintained lab equipment and troubleshot/resolved instrument problems.
• Quickly mastered both HMS and EMR lab reporting systems.
- Medical Lab Technician at The Hospital at Westlake Medical Center
- Medical Lab Technician at People's Community Clinic
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- AAS degree - Medical Laboratory Technology
Parasitology Medical Lab Technician
● Set up patient's samples so they can be properly tested for parasites.
● Examine samples under microscope to look for parasites.
● Send results to doctor so patient could receive proper treatment.
● Send out any tests that had to be observed in another laboratory.
● Properly run and maintain the Hamilton Machine (1+ year robotics experience)
- PARASITOLOGY MEDICAL LAB TECHNICIAN at IDEXX LABORATORIES
- RECEPTIONIST/VETERINARY TECHNICIAN at Greenbrook Companion Animal Hospital
2 years at this Job
- Associate - Dental Hygiene
- - Pre-Dental Hygiene
- High School Diploma
- Assisted qualified donors in completing the screening process. The screening procedures includes: assessing the self-administered health history, answering basic medical questions associated with the donation process, referring donors to medical staff when appropriate - Perform health screening procedures such as blood pressure, pulse, weight, temperature. -Perform finger stick to obtain sample to obtain donor's hematocrit and total protein levels. - Educate new donors on the use of therapeutic products made from donated plasma. This includes explaining the screening process, the health screening tests performed, the appointment system, donation fees, center policies, proper nutrition and any other information pertinent to the donor. Ensures that all donor questions are answered timely, accurately and professionally. - Answer the telephone and answer callers question or transfer call to appropriate staff member. - Ensures plasma units are properly stored according to SOPs, which could include unsuitable plasma units and samples. - Ensures accuracy of unit labeling by verifying the pre-printed label matches the dynamic label. - Utilizes sterile technique to draw samples and uses heat sealer to assure the sterility and quality of plasma unit samples per SOPs. - Ensure samples and units are packed and shipped in accordance with SOPs and center procedures. Prepares shipping and unit disposal documentation. - Monitors freezer and refrigerator temperatures and immediately informs appropriate personnel if equipment is not functioning properly. Records variances. - Conducts daily calibration of equipment according to SOPs.
- Medical/Lab Technician at CSL PLASMA- Medical Tech, Lab Tech
- Front desk receptionist at Bartells
- House manager at Long Island Adult & Teen Challenge Rehab
6 months at this Job
- Certificate of Theology
Medical laboratory technicians work in hospital and private laboratories (clinical or research) or physician office labs. At career entry, the MLT will be able to perform routine clinical laboratory tests done in hematology, chemistry, immunohematology, microbiology, immunology and coagulation. He/she will have gained basic laboratory skills required for entry-level positions in these and other emerging laboratory fields, such as molecular diagnostics. The responsibilities of the MLT include:
• Decisions concerning sample collection and handling
• Daily instrument maintenance and quality control
• Sample testing
• Collection and interpretation of data
• Maintenance of accurate records and reporting of data
• Knowledge of critical values of critical Lab Technician:
- Medical Lab Technician at UAB HOSPITAL LLC
- Religious Teacher & Uniformed Volunteer at ALABAMA ISMAILI JAMATKHANA
- Cardiac Monitor Technician at St. Vincent's Health System Birmingham
- Patient Care Technician at UAB Medical West
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Medical Lab Technician
- Associate - Clinical
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce & Accountancy - Commerce & Accountancy
- diploma in computer applications - computer applications
- Bachelors degree in Business and Accountancy - Business and Accountancy
- Certification in Medical Billing
Ayushcare Hospital ( srikulam )(3years) Sukhibava hospital (srikulam) (1 years 6 month) Gitam hospital visakhapatna(continue) Medical lab technician (MLT ) (von) government Junior College ponduru System Degree College ponduru ( BSC BZC )
- 6 years working experience (medical lab technician Mlt) at Ayushcare Hospital (srikulam) gitam hospital( visakhapatnam)
5 years, 9 months at this Job
• Laboratory technician at Parasitology Department 1. Handle, process and interpretation of fecal samples using different methods like fecal flotation, direct smear, bearmann, fecal egg count, always following SOP. 2. Knowledge of mammal, avian, and reptile parasites 3. Handle ELISA related materials and machines
• Lean Champion at Parasitology Department. 1. Promote the Lean culture. 2. Identify waste in the lab. 3. Ability to plan Kaizen events.
- Medical Lab Technician at IDEXX Laboratories
- Veterinary Technician at Animal Health Center
- shade operator at Crestron Electronics, Inc.
- Ranch Hand / Horse handler at Top of The Line
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Veterinary Technology
- certificate - Veterinary assistant
- Intern - veterinary medicine
• Collects viable phlebotomy and other appropriate specimens from patients as ordered.
• Maintains proper documentation as described by the quality assurance program including accessioning logs, test report logs, quality control logs, equipment records and checklists.
• Performs specimen analysis of all chemistry, hematology, and immunology specimens as directed by Lab Manager.
• Maintains adequate inventory of supplies and ensures that all supplies are viable before using in patient testing.
• Sends specimens to reference laboratories for any testing not performed in house.
• Processes incoming orders for lab testing.
• Processes in-house and in-coming results for charting & charts patient results in a timely manner.
• Assists in training new lab technicians in the phlebotomy area.
• Update and file all daily paperwork, lab logs and maintenance logs.
• Arrange for transfusion of blood products when ordered by physician.
• Performs testing under CLIA guidelines for personnel.
• Performs daily, weekly and monthly instrument maintenance as indicated; Identifies troubleshooting procedures and calls technical services as needed.
• Records proper lot numbers of all controls, calibrator, and reagents.
• Implements and complies with safety, quality assurance & regulatory standards.
• Adheres to all OSHA compliance laws and Universal Precaution procedures; properly disposes of hazardous materials.
• Maintains a clean working environment and restocks the laboratory area as needed.
• Maintains confidentially of all information related to patients and medical staff in accordance with HIPAA.
• Utilize computer systems – Allscripts, Davlong Medinformatix (EMR), Davlong Lab Order Processing, LabDaq (LIS).
- Medical Lab Technician at CORNERSTONE PEDIATRICS
- Patient Service Representative at LabCorp
- Reimbursement Counselor at AmerisourceBergen
- Lab Assistant at SouthCoast Health
8 months at this Job
- Pursuing BA in Health Information Management - Medical Science
- Phlebotomist - Health Science
- Medical Assistant - Health Services
- GED - Diploma
• Charge Tech on overnight shift
• Key operator status
• Perform medical lab testing in 400+ bed STAT laboratory making sure turnaround times are met as to not jeopardize the integrity of the patient specimen
• Perform daily maintenance and calibration of eight analyzers and work directly with manufacturer when troubleshooting is necessitated
• Responsible for running and tracking as many as 40 separate patient analysis per shift
• Run quality control as needed for reagents
• Inputting of test results into Meditech and Remisol databases and personally notifying doctors of critical values on their patients' test results
• Prepare specimens for courier to other lab facilities when additional testing is required
- Medical Lab Technician at Presence Saint Joseph Hospital
- Lab Technician at Arro Laboratory Inc
- Team Coordinator/Executive Assistant at Realtors, attorneys, lenders, inspectors, title
- Travel Consultant at The Travel Bag
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate's in Applied Science - Applied Science