Generalist Medical Laboratory Technician
- Medical Laboratory Technician at Holy Cross Health Hospital
- Medical Laboratory Technician at Mary Greeley Medical Center
- Vendor at Vendor at Plants Essentials
- Crew Member at Mc Donald's
7 months at this Job
- Associates - Medical Laboratory Technician
- High School Diploma - Pedagogy
I have been a Medical Laboratory Technician at a small hospital for almost two years. I am looking to root in a facility where i can be more knowledgeable and gain experience. I am in school online completing my MT degree. I will graduate in the Fall of 2019.
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Generalist) at Pointe Coupee General Hospital Laboratory
2 years at this Job
- Associates Degree in Clinical Laboratory Science - Clinical Laboratory Science
Valley Medical Clinic
Medical Laboratory Technician 05/29/2018
• Collect blood specimens from patients.
• Update patient with detailed patient information and blood test results through computer data entry and record keeping.
• Take responsibility for the laboratory area where blood samples are drawn including preparation and clean up.
• Performed EKG.
• Analyzed urine under microscope.
• Urinalysis test
• Input of urinalysis
• Electronic Medical Record.
• CLIA waved test
• Performed Hematology
• Performed Micro albumin test
• Performed Arthritis Panel
• Performed RA test
• Performed Sedrate test
• Performed Hemoglobin A1C test
• Learning Chemistry machine Q-MED LABORATORY PHLEBOTOMIST 10/01/2018 Job Duties:
• Taking patients information and verify information.
• Keep record of patients confidential information.
• Making sure patients are comfortable and relaxed during blood draw
• Electronic Medical Record
• Sending out the specimens
• Collect and send out toxicology urine to the specific lab and keeping records confidentiality.
• Performed Strep and Influenza test and input the result.
• Performed STAT test
- Phlebotomist/MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN at Q-MED LABORATORY/VALLEY MEDICAL CLINIC
3 months at this Job
- - Medical Laboratory Technician
2520 Valley Drive, Point Pleasant, West Virginia, Phone: 304-675-4340
Medical Laboratory Technician
• Practiced phlebotomy and processed orders from doctor's offices
• Routine and STAT testing of specimens
• Routine clerical duties
- Medical Laboratory Technician at Pleasant Valley Hospital
- Medical Laboratory Technician at Valley Diagnostic Laboratory
- Medical Laboratory Technician at Pleasant Valley Hospital
- Laborer at Bob's Market and Greenhouses
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Arts - Medical Laboratory Scientist
- - General Studies
- Diploma - General Studies
PRN Medical laboratory technician in the main lab. I currently work in Hematology and Chemistry departments of the laboratory. I run testing on all hospital and clinic patients, I perform testing such as complete blood count, chemistry testing, urinalysis, drug testing, coagulation, pregnancy urine and serum, and also HCG.
- Medical Laboratory Technician at ST VINCENTS HEALTH SYSTEM
- Medical Laboratory Technician at UAB Health Systems
- Medical Laboratory Technician at Southview Medical Group PC
- Specimen Processor at Ameritox Laboratory Vestavia
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Occupational Health and Safety
- Associate in Applied Science in Computer and Electronic Engineering - Computer and Electronic Engineering
- Associate in Applied Science in Medical Laboratory Technology - Medical Laboratory Technology
Night Shift Hours with an occasional dayshift. January through May of 2015 - Inpatient and outpatient contact with patients * Aurora West Bend North Clinic - full laboratory case work in the clinical setting along with phlebotomy * Aurora Grafton Hospital - full laboratory case work in the hospital setting * Aurora West Allis Medical Center with a specialization in microbiology 7/2015 to 4/2018 Medical Laboratory Technician at Ascension/Columbia St. Mary's Hospital Mequon Campus - Night Shift Hours with an occasional dayshift
- Medical Laboratory Technician at Ascension/Columbia St. Mary's Hospital Mequon Campus
- Shift Supervisor at Spring Valley Lawn and Seed
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technician - Medical Laboratory Technician
- - chemistry, biology, anatomy and physiology
Working at hospitals in different states, on an as needed basis as a Traveling Medical Laboratory Technician
➢ Performing all aspects of, but not limited to, blood banking, urinalysis, chemistry, coagulation, hematology, microbiology and serology.
➢ Routine utilization and maintenance of instruments related to above functions such as calibration, quality control and maintenance of analyzers
- Medical Laboratory Technician at Triage Staffing
- Medical Laboratory Technician at Eunice Medical Laboratory
- Medical Laboratory Technician at Jennings American Legion Hospital
- Medical Laboratory Technician at Acadia St. Landry Hospital
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate Degree
• Operate and maintain molecular laboratory equipment and instrumentation to ensure accuracy and quality of results.
• Supervise and train medical laboratory technicians or technologists, or other medical laboratory workers engaged in laboratory testing.
• Troubleshoot genetic lab instruments as necessary.
• Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage.
• Establish or monitor quality assurance programs or activities to ensure the accuracy of laboratory results.
• Set up, clean, and maintain laboratory equipment.
• Maintain accurate laboratory records and data.
• Analyze, review, and approve genetic laboratory results for accuracy.
• Extract deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) and perform diagnostic tests involving processes such as polymerase chain reaction analysis and high complexity instrumentation, and RT-PCR.
• Ordering and managing inventory and installation and qualification of laboratory supplies, reagents and equipment.
• Perform proficiency testing.
• Validate new instrumentation and assays.
- Medical Laboratory Technician at Premier Medical Laboratory Services
- Medical Laboratory Technician at Spartanburg Family Physicians
- Medical Laboratory Technician at Piedmont Blood Center
- General Office Assistant at Collins Machine Works
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate of Science
- Associate - Applied Science of Medical Laboratory Technology
I just finished my 5 year enlistment in the United States Navy with an honorable discharge. I was a medical laboratory technician during my enlistment. I worked in naval hospital Yokosuka Japan. I worked night shift for two of the years and trained 8 personnel on night procedures and quality control/maintenance. I am proficient in clinical chemistry, urinalysis/body fluids, blood banking, microbiology, serology, immunology, and especially hematology. I also have plenty of experience with specimen processing, specimen shipment/receiving, paternity testing processing, and phlebotomy.
- Medical Laboratory Technician at United States navy
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Some college - Medical laboratory sciences
1630 South Broad Street Mobile, AL 36605 United States Hours per week: 20 68K30, Medical Laboratory Technician Supervisor: Gyda Larry (251-405-1149) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes Work as a Medical Lab Technician during mobilizations and Annual Training on a number of military installations to include Fort Benning, Fort Knox, Fort McCoy, Fort Stewart, and Camp Shelby. Analyze medical readiness posture for active and reserve component service members at Soldier Readiness Processing (SRP) centers. Ensure the required services were provided and properly documented. Perform medical assessments, treatment, and completion of supporting documentation for pre and post deployment assessments. Assist with obtaining initial and follow up care for injuries and illnesses, as needed. Counsel, mentor, and advise health care personnel and soldiers during mobilizations. Provides assistance in filling out NCOERs reports and on appeal actions. Conduct periodic assessments to ensure compliance with administrative regulations and procedures. Manage supply, stockade and ordering procedures totaling an annual budget valued at $1.2 million dollars. Prepare, update, and maintain laboratory SOPs and support the College of American Pathologists (CAP) accreditation and participated in the CAP external surveys. Develop and disseminate administrative guidance, policies, and procedures to ensure the uniformity in interpretation and application of health care services and recommend changes, where applicable. Perform all documented procedures in accordance with standard operating manuals and test evaluations. Lab experience includes determining the identification and morphology of differential blood elements, recognizing abnormalities in test specialized results and in peripheral blood smears. This includes a wide variety of technical, specialized and routine examinations and procedures in hematology, immunohematology, clinical chemistry, serology, bacteriology, toxicology, parasitology and urinalysis. Most recent lab experience includes blood donor processing and automated blood counts, chemistry, erythrocyte sedimentation rate, manual microhematocrit, sickle cell screening, automated blood cell count, Wright staining of smears (manual), microscopic urinalysis and peripheral blood smears. Perform daily quality control, validations, and preventative maintenance. Ensure timely and accurate lab results are relayed to soldiers and their family members. Control specimen processing and shipping for numerous facilities. Provide on-the- job training for incoming civilian and military personnel. Coordinate laboratory protocol and procedures with local health facilities. Automate immunization and medical records into MED PROS, inputting over 95,000 data entries in over 3 months. Operate ultra centrifuges, and the blood donor databases system called the Defense Blood Standard System Electronic Medical records Database.
- 68K30, Medical Laboratory Technician at US Army Retired
- Sales Associate at Kirkland's Home Decor
- Assistant Manager at RiteAid Pharmacy
- Assistant Laboratory Technician at American Red Cross
17 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Medical Billing and Coding
- Bachelor's - Management concentration Human Resource Management
- Associate's - Management and Supervision Technology
- Associate's - Medical Laboratory Technician
- Advanced Diploma - High School