I am Kausaliadevi. I am highly responsible and multitalented Medical laboratory technologist with extensive experience in lab equipment, quality control and lab testing and reporting. I would like to be a part of a company where I could use and enhance my skills as well as gain experience for the future development of myself.
- Medical Laboratory Technologist at General Hospital Malacca
- Medical laboratory technologist at General Hospital Malacca
10 months at this Job
- Diploma in Medical laboratory technology - Medical laboratory technology
Served as a Medical Laboratory Technologist in the execution of laboratory analyses and tests while simultaneously preparing samples, preparing instruments, administering tests, examining and drafting results. Played a key role in the facilitation and correspondence of informational resource and subject matter expertise for other staff, troubleshooting diagnostic machine and other problems through the delivery of well tenured, in-depth knowledge. Coordinated all facets of problem resolution while effectively contributing to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Medical Laboratory Technologist at IDEXX Laboratories, INC
- Research Assistant- Microbiology at Notre Dame of Maryland University
- Intensive Care Unit Veterinary Technician at Chesapeake Veterinary Surgical Services
- Emergency Room Veterinary Technician at Anne Arundel Veterinary Emergency Clinic
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Forensic Medicine and Anthropology
- Bachelor's - Biology
- A.A.S. - Veterinary Technology
• A 25-bed critical access hospital and level IV trauma center committed to being the primary quality healthcare resource for Dallam-Hartley Counties and the surrounding areas
• The laboratory is accredited by Joint Commission of Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and the United States Department of Health and Human Services of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. POSITION Medical Laboratory Technologist (Generalist) COMPREHENSIVE JOB DESCRIPTION
• Follows the laboratory's procedures for specimen handling and processing, test analyses, reporting, and maintaining records of patient results.
• Process incoming samples by ensuring correct labeling, computer log-in, centrifugation, aliquoting, and storage.
• Perform pending workload review periodically during the day; find pending assays and resolve outstanding work prior to the completion of testing for the day.
• Assists in the training/teaching of new staff members and/or student interns.
• Performs stat procedures within established turnaround time targets.
• Collaborates effectively with co-workers to efficiently manage reagent/supply ordering and usage.
- Medical Laboratory Technologist (Generalist) at DALLAM-HARTLEY COUNTIES HOSPITAL DISTRICT
- Unit Assistant Head of the Clinical Microscopy and Drug Screening at CHONG HUA HOSPITAL
- at CHONG HUA HOSPITAL
- Rotating Medical Technologist (Generalist) at CHONG HUA HOSPITAL
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology - Tertiary Education
- - Secondary Education
West Islip, NY 2017 to Present CBC-Differential, ERS, Sickle Cell, Coagulation studies, Coag-PT-aPTT-Fibrinogen-D-Dimer, Urinalysis, Rotem analysis for Cardiac procedure, Fluids and Crystal analysis, PFA and P2W12 platelet analysis. HCLL blood bank system, Cerner LIMS, Epic LIMS, Blood Type, Rh and Screen, Confirm types, Antibody identification, troubleshooting on NEO analyzers, electronic and AHG and Cross matching units with patients, DAT cord blood, DAT work up, fetal screen, Phenotyping units and patients Antibody Elution, Transfusion reaction workup, Splitting products for baby units, Modification of frozen products, Preparing RHg Rogam products, issuing products including emergency units, Motioning, receiving and changing products status. Discarding expired products Quality assurance of reagents and daily, weekly and monthly maintenance of instrumentation. Medical Laboratory Technologist
- Medical Laboratory Technologist at Good Samaritan Hospital
- Hematologists at Sunrise Medical Laboratory
- Project Manager Assistant at ICON CENTRAL LABORATORIES
- Sample Management Coordinator at ICON CENTRAL LABORATORIES
2 years, 5 months at this Job
Medical Laboratory Technology and phlebotomists
Medical Laboratory Technology and phlebotomists
- Medical Laboratory Technologist at Amadita Laboratory
- Medical Laboratory Technologist at Materno infantil Clinic
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Medical Laboratory Technology
I work as a medical technician in a hospital laboratory running routine and stat samples. Experience in various departments
• Blood Bank
I work as a medical technician in a hospital laboratory running routine and stat samples.
Experience in various departments
- Medical Laboratory Technologist at SOUTH BEND MEDICAL FOUNDATION
- Biochemist at Eurofins
- Crew Member/Cashier at Wendy's
- Laboratory Assistant- Microbiology at Indiana University Kokomo
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biological and Physical Sciences with Minor in Chemistry and Biology
Omaha, NE Medical Laboratory Tech 11/2015 - August 1, 2019
• Implemented Joint Commission Regulations, OSHA Regulations, Center for Medicare & Medicaid (CMS) Regulations by articulating and educating employees on the proper use of personal protective equipment and correct disposal of biohazardous materials.
• Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process.
• Familiar with principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instructions for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
• Familiar with relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
• Listened and gave full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Identified complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions through critical thinking.
• Gave precise instructions to coworker on disposal of sharps in the sharps container and not in the regular trash. Eliminated any additional harm to environmental services employees when regular trash is emptied.
• Spotted a wedge placed to keep the fire door opened which presented a possible hazard that the fire door would not close in the event of a fire.
• Analyzed general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
• Strategized pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events). Prepared and assessment on why an AED is needed in the facilities gym as well as performing an audit of the organizations.
• Communicated information and ideas whether read or heard with peers in research safety meeting, environment of care committee meeting or staff meeting through discussion.
• Read and understood information and ideas presented in writing such as OSHA regulation CFR 1910.95 Occupational Noise Exposure to enforce policy and procedure of noise exposures equal or exceed an 8-hour time-weighted average sound level (TWA) of 85 decibels
• Provided and practiced quality assurance, risk management, daily quality controls and analyzing patient specimens.
• Executed Laboratory Disaster Plan, Laboratory Safety, Laboratory Equipment Safety & General Safety Procedures, Laboratory Equipment Lock-Out/Tag Out Procedure.
• Utilized Bio-Safety Level 2, Hazardous Materials / Waste Disposal, Warning Signs and Labels to properly identify chemicals, reagents and control.
Medical Laboratory Tech 11/2015 - August 1, 2019
- Medical Laboratory Technologist at Titan Medical Group
- at Avera Medical Group Clinic
- Medical Technologist at Kansas City VA Medical Center
- at Medical Laboratory Tech
at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Safety and Health - Fire Science
- Medical Laboratory Technologist at Woldia General Hospital ,Ethiopia
- Medical Laboratory Technologist at
8 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Medical microbiology
- Bachelor's - Medical laboratory science
- Master's - Micro biology
• Charge Technologist: Supervises laboratory departments and phlebotomy operations on second shift in the absence of management at a level one trauma center.
• Generalist Technologist: Analyzes and provides test results for each department in the laboratory: chemistry, hematology, urinalysis, blood bank, and microbiology.
• Super User for Epic Beaker laboratory information system (LIS): participates in training, provides instruction, and problem-solving skills during upgrades, downtimes, and daily concerns for laboratory staff.
• Identifies and communicates abnormal patient results and findings to the patient's nurse, physician, pharmacist, or laboratory pathologist.
• Maintains quality results by running standards and controls, verifying equipment function through routine equipment maintenance and advanced trouble shooting; calibrating equipment utilizing approved testing procedures; monitoring quality control measures and protocols according to the statistical analysis of the Levey-Jennings (Westgard) standards.
• Interviewer: Serves as a member of the peer interview team assisting in the process of interviewing candidates.
• Serves as technical resource by participating in staff training; participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations; adhering to the hospital, local, state, federal, CAP, FDA, and JCAHO policies and requirements.
- Medical Laboratory Technologist at OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center
- Laboratory Assistant at OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center
- Medical Laboratory Internship at OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center
- Entomology Technician at Monsanto Agricultural Genetics
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- MBA - AACSB Accredited
- Certificate in International Business
Performed a variety of qualitative laboratory tests,both manual and automated of varying complexity to be utilized in the diagnosis and treatment of pathological disease.Performed timely and accurate completion of clinical laboratory reports as well as for the use of operation and quality control of laboratory equipment.I am updated on new laboratory standard procedures.Performs other job related duties as assigned.Performs laboratory procedures requiring a broad use of independent judgment and problem solving.Record and report information which involved and monitored qualitative analysis processes and work with a minimum technical supervision.Worked closely with physicians,and other healthcare staffs.Have an effective communication skills using email,telephone and communicating in person.
- Medical Laboratory Technologist at Hanover Medical University Hospital
10 years at this Job
- Certification - German Language
- Bachelor of Science - Medical Technology
- - Certified Nursing Assistant