• Medical Laboratory Technologist
• Develops and maintains automated laboratory system files
• Performs specialized, routine, and non-routine testing in Chemistry, Hematology, Serology, Urinalysis and Coagulation
• Key Operator on DXC/DXI series Chemistry analyzer
• Key Operator on Beckman DxH & Sysmex XN-3000 Hematology System analyzer
• Key Operator on ACL Top series Coagulation analyzer
• Key Operator on Mini-Vidas series analyzer
• Key Operator on GEM series analyzer
• Calibrates, operates, and maintains all laboratory instruments.
• Required to be able to run ALL daily QC, Calibrations, and maintenance on all test kits and instrumentation within the laboratory.
- Medical Laboratory Technologist (Generalist) at St. Joseph Medical Center
- Laboratory Supervisor at United States Army Reserves
- Medical Laboratory Technologist at Peak Medical Clinic
- Medical Laboratory Technologist at Club Staffing, Inc.
6 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Clinical Laboratory Science and my MT Certification
Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.A. Phoenix, AZ, U.S.A.
Medical Laboratory Technologist II 1985 - 2013
Performed required maintenance, troubleshooting and quality control for clinical testing on various diseases. Responsible for data interpretation for physicians, quality assurance and maintaining federal and state licensing standards (e.g. CAP).
Lastly, maintained inventories and ordered reagents and chemicals.
Research: Performed studies on neurotransmitter receptors by ion flux and ligand binding assays and cell culture technique.
• Conducted quantitative clinical measurements via radioimmunoassay (RIA) or Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) or (Elisa)
• Performed Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhea testing via RNA/DNA amplification test (Aptima DTS800)
• Manually interpreted Treponema Pallidiumantibodies (syphilis) titers in serum via RPR and Elisa testing
• Tracked detail measurements of methotraxate level in cancer patients' serum (Abbott TDX/FLX)
• Tested hormones and tumor markers via automated chemiluminescence techniques (Immulite)
• Oversaw the analysis of autoimmune disease testing via automated Elisa techniques (Mago)
• Underwent DNA testing for Human Papilloma Virus (Digene Hybrid)
• Determined pre-term labor using Fetal fibronectin test
• Measured serum ionized calcium (Opti Lion)
- Medical Laboratory Technologist II at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center
- Research Assistant III (Immunology Laboratory) at State University of Connecticut, Veteran Administration Hospital
- Research Assistant III at State University of New York
- Student Assistant at State University of New York
28 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biochemistry
West Islip, NY 2017 to Present CBC-Differential, ERS, Sickle Cell, Coagulation studies, Coag-PT-aPTT-Fibrinogen-D-Dimer, Urinalysis, Rotem analysis for Cardiac procedure, Fluids and Crystal analysis, PFA and P2W12 platelet analysis. HCLL blood bank system, Cerner LIMS, Epic LIMS, Blood Type, Rh and Screen, Confirm types, Antibody identification, troubleshooting on NEO analyzers, electronic and AHG and Cross matching units with patients, DAT cord blood, DAT work up, fetal screen, Phenotyping units and patients Antibody Elution, Transfusion reaction workup, Splitting products for baby units, Modification of frozen products, Preparing RHg Rogam products, issuing products including emergency units, Motioning, receiving and changing products status. Discarding expired products Quality assurance of reagents and daily, weekly and monthly maintenance of instrumentation. Medical Laboratory Technologist
- Medical Laboratory Technologist at Good Samaritan Hospital
- Sickle Cell, Lead, Coagulation-PT-aPTT-Fibrinogen-D-Dimer, Serology, RPR, MONO, Urinalysis at Sunrise Medical Laboratory
- Project Manager Assistant at ICON CENTRAL LABORATORIES
- Sample Management Coordinator at ICON CENTRAL LABORATORIES
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Lead technologist for the Chemistry department at the St. Mark's Medical Laboratory. This entails morning instrument start-up and QC review. I also am responsible for instrument calibration and calibration reviews. Other responsibilities include testing in the other departments of the laboratory; Hematology, coagulation, urinalysis and microbiology. I am currently involved in a project to move the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to an electronic format.
- Medical Laboratory Technologist at St. Marks Hospital
- Compliance and Quality Lead at ARUP Laboratory
- Transfusion Medicine Quality Assurance Manager at Intermountain Healthcare - Corporate Office
- Manager - Transfusion Quality Assurance at Intermountain Healthcare - Corporate Office
1 year at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelors of Science - Medical Technology
Medical Technologist, Immunology Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc Elmwood park, NJ. Worked in Immunology department receiving and preparing samples for analysis; Evaluated quality control within laboratory using standard laboratory test and measurement controls, and maintained compliance with CAP, CLIA, OSHA, safety and risk-management guidelines. analyzing samples using computer-aided and manual techniques; assisting colleagues in the interpretation of test results provide on the job training for New Staff Ensures all testing is conducted according to the written instructions. Maintain ancillary records (logbooks, worksheets). Responsible for checking laboratory equipment and respond to continuous monitoring alarms. If needed, will respond in accordance with criteria outlined in Standard Operating Procedures. Trend and evaluate QC data as appropriate. Familiar with the following Equipment: ○ SIEMENS IMMULITE 2000 ○ SIEMENS Advia Centaur XP ○ Roche Cobas 8000 e602 ○ Perkin Elmer Autodelfia May 2015 – Nov 2015 Medical Technologist, Microbiology Accurate Medical lab Danville, VA Worked in Microbiology department Responsible of receiving and preparing samples for analysis; Performed microbiological examinations on a variety of specimens using
- Medical Laboratory Technologist at Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc.
- Lab Technologist at Accurate Medical lab
- Chemist and microbiologist at Pharmamix in Egypt
- Chemist at Egypt Lab.
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master - Biochemistry
- Bachelor of science,Analytical Diploma,Master in chemistry
Blood bank technologist performing routine and stat type and screens on patients for medical conditions and surgeries. Communicate with physicians and nurses to provide knowledge about antibody patients and the potential dangers of transfusions on these patients. Prepare for traumas and emergency transfusions on critical patients. Perform RPR and HIV testing Operate Echo for antibody panels and ABORH's. Perform fetal screen testing and emergency release on patients.
- Medical Laboratory Technologist at South Georgia Medical Center
- Medical Lab Technologist at Bon Secours Hospital
- Medical Laboratory Technologist at CJW Hospital
- Medical Lab Technologist at Walter Reed Hospital
5 months at this Job
- Master's degree in Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Healthcare Management
- Associate's Degree in Applied Science - Community and Public Health
MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST
• Quality-focused medical Lab Technologist with excellent clinical skills gained through hands-on experience within one of the renowned laboratory.
• Goal is to perform laboratory tests and procedures with attention to detail and optimum quality. PROCEDURE SKILLS Green Cross Pathology & Molecular Laboratory, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India January 2008 - November 2018 Collect and prepare specimens and perform laboratory procedures used in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease. Verify, record and report lab results on all performed tests. Ensure compliance with government requirements, laboratory policies and laboratory procedures, including maintaining the cleanliness of lab equipment, instruments and work area. Key Contributions:
• Executed and analyzed tests in the areas including Chemistry, Hematology, Urinalysis, Serology and Immunology to aid physicians in diagnosing and treating disease.
• Consistently commended for the timely, high-quality completion of both routine and special laboratory assays of patient specimens (including blood and other body fluids).
• Ensured test-result validity before recording/reporting results, earning a reputation for meticulous attention to detail.
• Demonstrated the ability to communicate test results effectively with physicians, pathologists and nursing staff as a member of interdisciplinary team focused on providing exemplary quality of care.
• Evaluated quality control within laboratory using standard laboratory test and measurement controls.
• Operated and calibrated an assortment of laboratory/testing equipment and performed various chemical, microscopic and bacteriologic tests.
• Performed stat and routine testing on a variety of specimens quickly and accurately.
• Maintained lab equipment and troubleshot/resolved instrument problems.
- MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST at PROCEDURE SKILLS
10 years, 10 months at this Job
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology - DMLT
- Master of Science(M.Sc. - Life Sciences
- Bachelor of Science(B.Sc. - Biochemistry
January 2017- Present Worked in all departments: Hematology, Chemistry, Blood Bank, and Microbiology. Do all tests that laboratory had to offer hospital. Have done Quality Control in all departments daily and in some area maintenance daily, weekly, and monthly. Have worked in all departments and have run all tests in each department. I have worked by myself on certain shifts and have worked all shifts due to it being a 24 hr 7 day a week hospital. I have been part of a CAP inspection check team here where we go through each department making sure all departments were CAP ready. Medical Laboratory Technologist, Cancer Treatment Centers of America-Generalist
- Medical Laboratory Technologist, Cancer Treatment Centers of America at Medical Laboratory Technlogist, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Store Apprentice and Jeweler Assistant at Hubbell Jewelry Design
- Have become the administrator at Southeastern Regional Medical Center
- Medical Laboratory Technologist at Piedmont Newnan Hospital
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - organizations
- - dire need
- - Newnan Community Theatre
- Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology - Medical Laboratory Technology
- High School Diploma
Cavite, Philippines Generalist
• Collection, evaluation, and processing of specimens for Hematology, Clinical Chemistry, Clinical Microscopy, Microbiology, Immunology and Serology, Histopathology, and Blood Banking
• Quality control, maintenance and troubleshooting of laboratory instruments and machines
• Performed basic phlebotomy
• Assisted in training new personnel Promoted to Head of Histopathology section
• Organized and updated policy and procedure manual
• Developed databases for faster retrieval of patient records and specimens.
• Improved patient data/ record keeping for easier and faster dissemination of results to physicians.
• Handles interdepartmental and interhospital communications for surgeries requiring frozen section procedures/ rapid results.
• Handles/ process bedside laboratory requests for patients in surgery.
- MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST at Bacoor Doctors Medical Center
- MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST at Pamplona Medical Clinic, Las Piñas
- Medical Technology Intern at San Juan de Dios Educ. Foundation Hospital
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Medical Technology
- High School Diploma - Secondary Education
I am an organized, Medical Laboratory Technologist who is motivated, detail oriented, and efficient with laboratory instrumentation and testing. I have excellent clinical laboratory skills, including conducting and analyzing laboratory assays as well as solving complicated clinical and instrumental problems. I have many years of experience in the following areas of the laboratory: Microbiology, blood bank, chemistry, hematology, coagulation, serology/immunology, toxicology, phlebotomy, and urinalysis. Past and present responsibilities include but not limited to sample accessioning, sample preparation, reagent preparation, testing, result calculation, assay validation, method transfer, quality control of reagents and control standards, laboratory instrument maintenance, and proficient with using micropipettes and serological pipettes with dilutions.
NC State Human Resources-DPH laboratories (temporary solutions) 9/2017 - present
4312 District Drive, Raleigh, NC 27699 (919)-807-8840 Amanda Smith
• Regular duties include, but not limited to the responsibility of the daily operation of the ARCHITECT i2000. Testing includes detection of HIV antigen/antibody combination to determine the presence or absence of HIV-1/HIV-2, Hepatitis C viral antibody, Hepatitis B viral antibodies/antigens to determine immunity (IgG but negative antigen), active infection (IgM and positive antigen), or following up with previous/passive infection (IgG, IgM and positive viral antigen) using Chemiluminescent microparticle immunoassay (CMIA) methodology. Rubella IgG and IgM Enzyme Immunoassay is done on the DSX, a Diamedix Automated Enzyme Immunoassay System that determines immunity (IgG) or active infection (IgG and/or IgM) of Rubella.
• Daily, weekly and monthly maintenance as well as running quality control materials
• Creating and resulting specimen runs for the day
• Specimen accessioning and preparation
• Daily disinfecting and proper use of PPE in a BSL 2 laboratory
- Medical Laboratory Technologist at NC State Human Resources-DPH laboratories
- Medical laboratory technologist and QA Rep at Duke Raleigh Health at Wake forest Rd
- Medical laboratory technologist at St. Elizabeth
- Laboratory manager at CNY Internists, PC
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Advanced Immunology/Serology, Advanced Immunohematology, Advanced Clinical Microbiology, Advanced Urinalysis & Body Fluids, Advanced Clinical Chemistry, Advanced Hematology/Coagulation
- Associates in Applied Science - Medical laboratory technology