Scheduling, answering phones, filing medical record, and anything needed done
- Medical office assistant at Medical Office Assistant/Receptionist
- Medical Records Specialist at Seminary Manor
- Medical Office Assistant at OSF Galesburg Family Practice
- Certified Paraprofessional at Kehoe EyeCare
at this Job
* Works as a medical office assistant. * Performs DOT, Non-DOT, and rapid drug screens. * Fills out chain of custody forms for patient specimens. * Takes patients' vitals, and inputs patient information into the office system. * Performs urinalyses. * Translates medical documents into Spanish, and interprets for Spanish-speaker patients.
- Medical Office Assistant at CIO Medical Services
- Credit Claims Representative at Advanced Call Center Technologies
- Grocery Clerk at FreshCo
7 months at this Job
- - Biology
- - Biology
As a medical office assistant, job duties include 1. creating and completing durable medical equipment and CPAP orders for patients 2. creating and filing new patient files 3. assisting in areas such as insurance verification and patient information updates 4. entry-level coding 5. answering patient and case management's questions directly
- Medical Office Assistant at airways medical
- Bartender/Server at Outback Steakhouse
- Server at Texas Roadhouse
3 months at this Job
- High school
Medical office assistant. Registration and check out. Doctor appointments, Insurance eligibility.
- Medical Office Assistant at Lafayette General medical centet
- Patient accounts follow up at Lafayette General Medical Center
- Office Manager at Helping Hands Therapy Inc
- Patient Account Representative at Dr Gregory Gidman
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Business C
1101 Port Arthur Terrace Leesville, LA 71446 Supervisor: Geetha Mathew (337) 392-2211 07/17/2017 - 03/15/2019 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hours Per Week: 40 Medical Office Assistant Duties: answering phones, scheduling and rescheduling appointments, paper and computer chart management, basic medical billing, collecting payments on accounts, answering phones, scheduling procedures and tests, managing incoming and outgoing referrals 3Mac Construction
- Medical Office Assistant at Leesville Cardiovascular Center
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Ned Woodham Rd
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Comprehensive Pain Center April 2015-Present
• Medical Office Assistant
• Patient Registration\Checking In and out patients
• Answered\transferred phone calls
• Experienced in collecting and processing payments
• Processed prior authorizations for medications
• Brief knowledge of medical coding
• Experienced ordering office supplies
- Medical Office Assistant at Deaconess Gateway Hospital
- at Deaconess Hospital/Gateway
- at Environmental Services Department
- Cashier at Holiday Foods
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associates Degree of Applied Science of Office Administration - Medical Terminology
Medical Office Assistant schedule appointments, post explanations of benefits to patient claims and key claims in Webedoctor, schedule patient labs and radiology test, precertification/referrals with patient's insurance company, prior authorizations for patient medications, complete patient forms (CMNs, FMLA, and Disability), inbound/outbound calls, checkin/checkout process, verify patient's insurance, perform EKGs and PFTs using Midmark software.
- medical office assistant at Palmetto Family Medicine and Senior Care
- Financial Secretary at Christian Fellowship Assembly of God
- Receptionist/Dialysis Liaison at Nephrology Associates of Hartsville
- Claim Analyst III at Kelly Services - BCBS
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- Certificate of Basic Accounting
I currently work full time for a vascular surgeon as a Medical Office Assistant. My duties are quite varied, but my primary responsibility is prepping all office charts for upcoming patient visits. I also proof office notes for proper grammar, punctuation, content, and spelling, then fax all medical records to referring physician offices and hospitals. In addition, I assist in the front office answering busy phones, scheduling patients utilizing the electronic medical records office program eClinical Works (eCW), data entry of patient demographic information, and other medical office duties.
- Medical Office Assistant at Vascular Interventional & Vein Associates
- Administrative Assistant at Fort Pierce Police Department
- Medical Transcriptionist at Cardiovascular Associates
1 year at this Job
- Associate - Business,secretarial,liberal arts
Medical Office Assistant experience using PrognoCIS electronic medical records program. My responsibilities include checking patients in and out, checking insurance, scanning ID and insurance cards, faxing medical record requests out and receiving and attaching medical records to patient charts, ordering medical supplies and office supplies, responsibility for maintenance in the building and other office needs as required. I was chosen as Employee of the Month for September 2018.
- Medical Office Assistant at Integrated Pain Solutions
- Administrator at Kingdom Life Fellowship of Richlands, Inc
- Teacher at Evangel Christian Academy
- Secretary at Belvedere Baptist Church & Camp Fun in the Son
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Elementary Education and Physical Education
- High School Diploma
Core Responsibilities & Duties:
• Responsible for medical front office duties such as check in / check out procedures;
• Responsible for maintaining medical records and purging records.
• Insurance benefits and eligibility.
• Diagnosis and Procedure coding skills
• Back up clinical medical office Assistant.
• Collect co-payments and deductibles.
• Posting payments and credits on patients accounts.
- Medical office Assistant at BRUCE FAWCETT, DPM
- Marketing Sales Representative at Medical Solutions of America
- Physician Liasion/Lead Health Services Coordinator at
- Patient Account Representative at NASH HEALTHCARE SYSTEM
14 years at this Job
- - Medical Assisting