Medical Office Clerk My primary duties involved scheduling telephonic appointment for active duty military members, National Guard and Reservists, retirees and their dependent of Medical Appointment to their Primary Provider assigned to the 72d Medical Group. My position also includes the updating and retrieve of medical record, demographic and retrieving of electronic medical record in Composite Health Care System (CHCS). I also coordinate physician schedules and maintained patient flow by communicating patient arrival or delays. Ordered diagnostic test, labs and referral to outside providers for further treatment. I also communicated with Tricare agencies or represented for patient unable to seen within the clinic guideline based on 72 hour wait limited pending on medical condition(s). I prepared medical billing claims to Tricare representatives assigned to MTF to for documentation including referrals, treatment plans, TRICARE, third party billing in resolving billing and reimbursement claims. My duties are require high volume call from 80-100 call and transfer call to department.
- Medical Office Clerk at Sterling Medical Corporation(Contractor)
- Medical Office Clerk at Mindleaf Technologies LL( Contractor)
- Back Room Coordinator at Marshalls
- Customer Service Representative/Receptionist at Jack Onofrio Dog Shows
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Medical Terminology
- - Nursing
Assigned to Psychiatric Services at Brookstone to perform medical office clerk duties as assigned and medical records. Check in and check out of patients, answer phones (4 lines), enter electronic medical records, accept payments and post to patient accounts, prepare daily payments and deposited into office bank account, verifying insurance coverage, answer requests for patient medical records from other physicians, and any other office duties as requested.
- Front Desk Medical Office Clerk at Staffing Solutions
- Customer Finance/Service Agent at Alpine Access
- Front Desk Clerk for New Horizons Mental Health/Substance Abuse Outpatient Clinic at Staffing Solutions
- Customer Care Representative at Teletech @ Home
8 months at this Job
- College Prep
• Answered telephones and directed calls to appropriate staff
• Scheduled and confirmed patient diagnostic appointments and medical consultations
• Operated office equipment, such as voice mail messaging systems, and used word processing software applications to process medical payments
• Interviewed patients to complete documents or forms, such as insurance forms
• Transmitted correspondence or medical records by mail, e-mail, or fax in accordance with regulations
• Completed insurance claim forms
- Medical Office Clerk Externship at Trust Medical Services
- Customer Service / Volunteer at American Red Cross
- Postal Clerk at United States Postal Service
2 months at this Job
• Provided all aspect to clients by scheduling appointments and maintaining updated medical record.
• Maintained orders, supplies and communicated to all vendors.
• Scheduled equipment repairs services and verifying receipts and supplies.
- Medical Office Clerk at Dr. Rolando Roman Medical Office
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Systems
* Scan/Mark no-show documents into electronic medical records * Call and confirm all patients prior to upcoming appointments * Mail all letters from the front office out and scan into computer * Handle all clerical tasks and assignments as directed by the Office Manager
- Medical Office Clerk at Cahaba Medical Center
- at Patient Access - Brookwood Baptist Health
- Office Secretary at Brantley Roofing Co
- Medical Assistant/Lab Technician at American Family Care Vestavia, Al
5 months at this Job
- Certification in NHA and CPR& AED Certified
Greets patients/visitors at a front desk, information center or office setting. Answers main office phone line. Directs telephone calls to appropriate section for assistance. Takes messages as required. Arranges and schedules medical appointments and determines patient eligibility for services. Determines patient eligibility, schedules appointments, relays general instructions to patients, or makes referrals to other sections Obtains, updates, and files medical records as needed. Organizes and researches patient records, extracts needed information, and reviews records for completeness, accuracy, and consistency within established guidelines. Ensures arrival of medical records prior to appointment(s). Initiates and locates patient medical records as needed. Obtains documentation as requested by healthcare providers (test results, or documentation not yet filed in records). Performs other administrative and clerical duties in support of the medical care and operational support. Creates appointment schedules and templates in patient appointment computer system. Conducts end-of-day process at close of business and resolves any delinquent or pending appointments in computer system.
- Medical Office Clerk at Decypher Technologies
- Medical BIlling Clerk at Signature Performance/Health Management Partners
- Financial Accounts Technician at Department of Veterans Affair
- Claims Specialist at ABQ Health Partners
1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General
• Greet patients at the front desk and answer main office line
• Direct telephone calls to appropriate section for assistance. Take messages as required
• Organize and research patient records, extract needed information, and review records for completeness, accuracy and consistency within established guidelines
• Initiate and locate patient medical records as needed
• Arrange and schedule medical appointments, relay general instructions to patients, make referrals to other sections.
• Knowledge in military health computer based equipment systems which include CHCS, AHLTA and Essentris.
• Transcribe and drop patient notes into military health systems after they have been dictated onto a portal on a daily basis.
- Medical Office Clerk at Orthopedic/Podiatry Clinic
- Certified Nurse Assistant at Alaska Regional Hospital
- Medical Office Clerk at Pediatric Clinic
- Certified Nurse Assistant / Alzheimer Patient Care Taker at Anchorage Pioneer Home
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- AA degree - Medical Office Administration / Medical Coding and Billing
- - General Education / Computer Technology
Preceptor * Lead Preceptor for team of 4 Medical Office Clerks at Peoria Express Care * Facilitated workflow improvements to maximize efficiency in patient registration; i.e., reducing recurrent errors and within registration * Designed and implemented new user guide "Shortcuts" template to assist new and existing employees with various software such as EPIC, Medi, Aidarex, Clockwise, as well as the patient charge alleviation * Improved customer satisfaction "Press Ganey Scores" for front desk/registration area from in 12 month period, through workflow improvements and using FOCUS Values * Responsible for training all front desk employees on EPIC, Outlook, Emdeon, Medi, Clockwise, Aidarex, and billing procedures * Create and maintain team work schedule as well as have knowledge of Kronos * Translated Clinic brochure from English into Spanish and personally distributed to local businesses to increase new clientele amongst the Hispanic community in Peoria * Collects Co-Pays and previously due balances from patients by using Bank of America in conjunction with Epic software
- Lead Medical Office Clerk at Unity Point Healthcare-Express Care
- Patient Access Representative at OSF St. Francis Medical Center
- Scheduler & Call Center Representative at Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Lead Medical Office Assistant & Receptionist at University of Illinois at Chicago
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Health Administration - Health Administration
- Bachelors of Arts in Psychology - Psychology
AHLTA,SWANK,DEERS,DMHRSI,MRDSS. Greets patients/visitors at the front desk, information center or office setting. Answers main office phone line.Directs telephone calls to appropriate section for assistance. Takes messages as required. Arranges and schedules needs, schedules appointments,relay general instructions to personnel, or make referrals to other sections. Organizes and research records. Obtains training documents as requested by healthcare providers. Performs other administrative and clerical duties in support of the education and training support.A General medical ethics, telephone etiquette and excellent communication and customer service skills. General office administrative and clerical skills to perform receptionist duties and answer telephones. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Medical Office Clerk at Chickasaw Nation Industries-Nellis AFB,Las Vegas,NV.
- Medical Office Clerk at Mindleaf Technologies, Inc./Nellis AFB
- Medical Front Office (externship) at Dr. Rederich & Dr. Ullman, M.D
- Special Educational Assistant at Champs Charter High School
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Diploma - Medical Billing and Coding
Responsibilities In charge of the front office staff, making schedules, answer phones and take messages, proficient at computer system used, assisting patient with questions and concerns, coming up with new ideas how to improve office quality
- Lead Medical Office Clerk at Unity Point Health
- Sales Associate at Dollar General
- Shift Manager at McDonald's
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Business Administration - Associate