MEDICAL OFFICE COORDINATOR Schedule appointments; call in prescriptions to pharmacies on physician approval; explain pathology reports to patients; schedule surgeries and provide pre-and post-surgical instructions. Manage financial records, accounting, and bookkeeping; handle all insurance-related transactions.
- Medical Office Coordinator at Lawrence H. Bundrick, Jr. M.D.
- Medical Office Specialist at Robert A. Pendley, M.D.
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at HEMSI
- MEDICAL ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE ASSISTANT / ASSISTANT MANAGER at Clinic for Women, PA
11 years, 1 month at this Job
- - NURSING PROGRAM
- - BUSINESS & PSYCHOLOGY STUDIES
- - GENERAL STUDIES
July 2016 - PRESENT
● Authorizing advanced imaging procedures
● Verification of eligibility and benefits
● Schedules Imaging procedures Katy Open MRI, Katy, TX - Medical Office Coordinator
- Katy, TX - Medical Office Coordinator at Medical Imaging Authorizations
- Office Manager at Ashford Chiropractic and Rehab Center
2 years, 8 months at this Job
455 Grand Ave, So. San Francisco, CA 94080 650-636-1286 Medical Assistant, back and front medical office coordinator, biller assistant.
- Medical Assistant, back and front medical office coordinator, biller assistant at Wall Medical Group
- Administrator Assistant at One Moody Plaza
9 years, 10 months at this Job
I have been out of the workforce recently for personal medical leave, to care for family member. I am eager for a new opportunity to begin as soon as possible
- Medical Office Coordinator at Medical Office Administration
- Account Manager at INTERGRATED MEDICAL SERVICES
- Anesthesia Billing Representative at AMERICAN ANESTHESIOLOGY
- Anesthesia Billing / Patient Account Representative at ACCUPRO SERVICES, LTD
1 year, 9 months at this Job
Answered multiple telephone lines, taking messages and directing calls. Performed all necessary clerical duties to insure office efficiency. Scheduled and confirmed all patients surgical appointments and procedures. Organized medical records for appointments follow up. Provided administrative support to physicians in the practice. Maintained daily ledger and facilitates bank deposits. Responsibilities also included data input, verifying, obtaining medical referrals, ordering and maintain office inventory, and creating schedules for office staff.
- Medical Office Coordinator at Naval Medical Center
- Registrar at Marinello Schools of
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Medical Office Coordinator Accounting, communication, conflict resolutions, data entry, general math, financial software, Customer Service, and time-management. Verify validity of payer information, protect patient's/Client rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information. Maintain accurate medical records. Financial Payment Plans. Front office management, process insurance information and patient information for proper medical billing. Insurance eligibility, prior Authorizations, Patient Scheduling, medical coding, Medical Assistant Reponsibilities, familiar with EPIC, Recondo Technologies and Chips.
- Medical Office Coordinator at Gibson General Hospital
- Receptionist at PRINCETON VETERINARY HOSPITAL
- Patient Accounts Representative at Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan/Physician Services Medical Clerk/Receptionist at Good Samaritan Hospital
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Medical Office Administration - Administration
- - Certified Medical Office Clerk
My Duties as a Medical Office Coordinator at the Call Center include answering phone calls, booking appointments, taking messages for the offices and the Dr.'s in a timely fashion, and make sure that patients needs are met and taken care of.
- Medical Office Coordinator for Call Center at Signature Healthcare
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Newfield House
- Sales Consultant at Harmony liquors
- Hostess at Finnas Tavern
11 months at this Job
- High school
Schedule and edit patient appointments with appropriate physician using Allcripts and IDX systems.
● Coordinate provider office schedule
● Document messages regarding illness, prescription refills, lab, imaging reports, test results, referrals etc.
● Organize provider's correspondence.
● Register patients, verify data and enter changes to demographics and insurance information.
● Post, collect copayments and account balances into CRT batches and manual payments
● Greet, check in and check out patients, assist in patient flow and communication with provider/physician
● Refer patients to outside specialists as needed, including obtaining insurance referral and transfer of medical orders
● Maintain front office reception area, patient waiting area
● Manage office and medical supply inventory
- Medical Office Coordinator at Signature Medical Group
- Intake Specialist at Brockton Visiting Nurse Association
- Admissions Support Secretary at
- Order Entry/Customer Service Clerk at Pop Tops Sportswear
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Associate of Science
Organize and coordinate patient reception area.
● Responsible for patient check-in and check-out as assigned.
● Input lab data utililizing Excel.
● Schedule patient appointments; manage physician's calendars.
● Document and log physician's office usage by utilizing Excel.
● Responsible for documenting patient extensive laboratory results and record retention.
● Manage and document Orthopedic Clinic Tracker.
● Verify patient insurance and eligibility with insurance company.
● Complete office paper work for new patients; prepare charts for physicians.
● Collect patient co-payments, deductibles and private payments.
● Manage office multi-phone system.
● Work as a team member with all employees of the organization.
● Advocate to promote communication throughout the organization.
● Performs office clerical and administrative duties.
● Order medical and office supplies. Professional Experience
- Medical Office Coordinator at Surgeons Choice Medical Center
- Staff Information Specialist at Karmanos Cancer Institute
- Office Assistant/Receptionist at Bell Honda Dealership
- Sales Associate (Seasonal Position) at Macy's Department Store
7 months at this Job
- Certificate of completion - Medical assistant/Secretary
• Responsible for day to day operations of running the medical office
• Billing and coding, submitting insurance claims, corrections of claims as needed
• Prior authorizations, scheduling, setting and rescheduling appointments
• Verifying all patient demographics are up to date, validating insurance
• Electronic medical record charting, completing records request, uploading records
- MEDICAL OFFICE COORDINATOR at BYRD MEDICAL CLINIC
- MED SURG STAFF COORDINATOR at BYRD REGIONAL HOSPITAL
- TELEMETRY ICU NURSE at SELECT SPECIALITY HOSPITAL
7 months at this Job
- ASN - Nursing
- ASSOCIATES - General Education