Medical office manager. Retired pediatric nurse
- Medical office manager. Rn in pediatric office at Southington Pediatrics Assoc.
31 years, 2 months at this Job
Responsibilities As a Medical Office Manager, I am responsible for overseeing the administration, programs and strategic plan of the organization to best utilize our resources to help cancer patients needing assistance. My duties include fundraising, marketing, accounts receivables and payables. I also maintain the company website and handle all social media correspondence.
- Medical Office Manager at We Believe Cancer Foundation
- Sales/Retention Representative at Cox Communications
- Inside Sales Representative at Winchester Metals
- After Sales Service Manager at Manufacture Jaeger-Le Coultre S.A
4 years at this Job
- - General Studies
As a medical office manager, it is my duty to schedule and confirm patient appointments, operate office equipment, use word processing, excel, spreadsheets and other software applications, complete insurance and other claims forms, as well as receive and route messages and medical information/documents to appropriate staff.
- Medical Office Manager at Accordia Urgent Care and Family Practice
- Customer Service Representative at Octoprints dba Sassy Prints Boutique
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Interdisciplinary Studies
- Associate of Arts - General Studies
Work as the medical assistant and as medical office manager. Handling day to day activities for three offices, setting the monthly scheduling, following all DOH and HIPPA polices.
• Provided office support that included rooming patients, vital signs. Followed-up on results.
• Prepare patient's charts for the doctor, file necessary paperwork. Make sure that all residents' come down for their appointments.
- Medical Office Manager at Clear Choice Medical LLC
- ACT Case Manager at Four County Counseling Center
- Residential Manager at Peak Community Services
- Medical Office Manager at Seinna Health Crop
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Healthcare Administration
- Associate in Applied Science - Medical Assisting
Strong clinical judgment Strong medical ethic Talent in obtaining/charting vital signs Problem resolution ability Competency in procedure development Employee Training Billing and Collections InHealth Systems, Atlanta GA Office Manager Managed and supported a regional Medical Equipment sales staff of 65 sales associates and 8 administrative employees. Responsible for all employee training, sales meetings, traveling arrangements, schedules, customer service, billing and collections. Generated monthly and annual sales reports. Grew number of customers by 300% in the first year. Reported directly to company CEO. Georgia Family Care, LLC, Lawrenceville GA Medical Office Manager Responsible for managing a fast paced family practice office in Lawrenceville Georgia. Responsibilities include hiring and training front and back office MA's, scheduling, ordering of supplies, billing and collections, patient referrals, diagnostic orders, daily cash reports, prescriptions, and completion of patient forms.
- Medical Office Manager at Georgia Family Care
4 years, 1 month at this Job
Certified Medical Office Manager, CMOM Certified Medical Insurance Biller, CMIS Certified Medical Coder, CMC For the past 12 years I have managed a successful family practice office. Exceptional customer service setting us apart from the rest. I interview and hire for staffing positions, order supplies, materials, and vaccines necessary to run a medical practice. I am the patient/customer liaison, problem solver and fixer of issues. Insurance biller, coder and collector to include appeals and contacting insurance companies to resolve claims issues. Credentialing for participation with insurance both private and federal plans. Attend meetings and educational classes with participating hospitals. Schedule patients and Pharmaceutical reps for time with 2 physicians in the practice. And much more.
- Medical Office Manager at Ivy Falls Family Medicine
- Insurance Coder/Biller assistant to manager at Dedo Family Medicine
12 years, 9 months at this Job
- Chattanooga State - Art
• Hire, terminate, and train staff
• Supervise secretaries, medical billers and coders
• Make Deposits
• Pay medical office bills
• Maintain Medical records
• Order medical and office supplies
• Submit claims to insurance
- Medical Office Manager at Medical Associates
- Office Manager at Precision Eye Care
- A/R Supervisor at Conifer Health Solutions
- Office Administrator at Family Medicine
11 months at this Job
- High school
Responsibilities multi -phone lines, payroll, ordered supplies for office all injections, Certified Medical office manager Setting Appts Patient care ordering refills on meds I basically ran the office administratively. Accomplishments Worked 16 years for this Dr. office and before that worked for Dr. William Lumry, MD for 5 years had a wonderful employment in Dallas Texas last Feb 2014 Dr.Pearlman had died of major Stroke I have relocated from Texas my spouse wanted to b closer to family Skills Used front office billing payroll personnel decisions, scheduling, inventory control very great people person love to work with people great phone skills, very professional, courteous and ready to go back to work soon
- Certified Medical office manager at Dr. Allen K. Pearlman, MD
20 years, 11 months at this Job
- Medical Asst Dr. Office manager - nursing
Responsible for daily operations of clinic. Responsible for accounts receivable/ payable Ensured that office workflow is consistent Update all clinical and physician licenses to ensure compliance Verify insurance, post payments, and receive pre authorization for services before rendered Collect all patient information for medical providers to begin medical billing cycle Handle all issues pertaining to insurance claims such as; denials/ appeals for services when needed Apply contractual adjustments to accounts when needed Enter charges and codes into our database so claims can be filed to insurance companies Review and record information from remittance slips sent by their insurance companies Conduct in house monthly audit to make sure all documentation is in place for billing; this consist of appropriate provider documentation as well as consent for treatment and proper identification of patient Accomplishments: Hired on immediately after completing externship Promoted to Medical Office Manager after one month of employement
- Medical Office Manager at East Cooper Psychiatric Solutions
- Externship at East Cooper Psychiatric Solutions
- Medical Office Manager at Medical Assisting Cerificate
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts
• 8 years of experience as an Office Manager in-charge of medical personnel and administrative tasking
• Operated programs concerning medical staffing, resource management, budgeting, patient scheduling and accounting
• Conducted and oversight of Provider Credentialing, billing and revenue cycle management, and office pay roll.
• Coached, trained, recruited, hired, terminated, and disciplined medical office personnel while also maintaining Providers demanding hospital/clinical scheduling
• Executed personnel administrative duties such as managing the company credit card program through Citibank and overhauling the medical group instructional program
- Medical Office Manager at 2d Medical Group
- Flight Medicine Health Services Manager at 2d Medical Group
2 years at this Job
- BACHELOR OF APPLIED SCIENCE IN Healthcare Management - Healthcare Management
- ASSOCIATES OF ARTS IN GENERAL EDUCATION - Letters of Re
- ASSOCIATES OF APPLIED SCIENCE - HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT