FL 09/24/2018 - Present
Employment Verification HCA ph 1 (615) 620-0569
Medical Office Supervisor
• Responsible for Front Office, Referral Department, Billing Department and Call Center
• Train new employees appropriately per training guidelines of new and current employees
• Monitor Staff work to insure they are portraying excellent customer service, including registrations and financial documentation to ensure eligibility
• Conduct a 15 minutes huddle daily to discuss what the day will look like
• Conduct monthly staff meeting to create a team approach
• Reconcile daily collected copay via DPR & EDPR and deposit funds in the bank
• Knowledge of verification and registration system EClinicals Works (ECW)
• Report daily/monthly financial report & Vista Reports and daily vista count
- Medical Office Supervisor at HCA Heart & Health Institute
- Authorization Specialist & Registration Representative at Cleveland Clinic
- Financial Counselor at Florida Medical Center
- Medical Assistant at CAC Medical Center
4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Health - Administration
- - Medical Assistant
Currently the Office Supervisor that has also been cross-trained in multiple position’s within our Medical practice.Currently responsible for a wide variety of responsibilities which include supervising of all staff positions,the development and planning of office policies and procedures, monitoring budget and billing payments, ordering of office supplies, generating financial and inventory records, ensure compliance of current healthcare regulations and medical laws, and consistent communication with the clinician to identify possible office dysfunction. .a highly stressful fast paced environment. Multi tasking and efficiency is key in the duties I am responsible of which include, but not limited to: prior authorizations, coordination of patient care, patient check in that consisted of corresponding with billing for insurance verification purposes collecting co-pays and tracking of using excel, assisting with initial paper work, keeping clinicians on schedule, and typical office duties which included, but not limited to, patient for case histories prior to scheduling initial intake, Verifying insurance coverage and assisting the billing department with processing claims, Patient Vitals, Updating medial records and filing of the patients charts, inventory of office supplies, operating computer software and office equipment, proper scheduling of patients, knowledge of prescriptions the clinicians prescribe, handling patient complaints, distribution of labs to appropriate clinician, and records request. Proficient in our medical software office uses to send in prescriptions and know as well how to call in prescriptions to pharmacy and inquire about patients profiles. Responsible for patient flow and organization at front desk in order to get clinicians their patients in a timely fashion. Handled patients inquiries and complaints and communicated to the rest of the staff any information that was needed to keep proper flow.
- Medical Office Supervisor at Dr Krishna VR unkureddi
- Ambassador at Covenant With Christ
- Customer Service Representative at Oakhurst Golf & Country Club
- Administrative Assistant at Keller Williams Realty - The Full House Team
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Management and supervision of billing process.
• Management and supervision of proper patient insurance verification.
• Coordinate with hospital administration and management personnel on matters relating to physician-hospital privileges and credentialing.
• Coordinate with physicians to help them maintain current licensure and documentation.
• Monitor daily productivity.
• Coordinate hospital medical coverage for other physicians in the community.
• Oversee payroll for Physicians.
• Maintain physician schedule.
• Supervise, direct and coordinate office personnel, activities and make decisions about daily operations.
• Help in the hiring process of new office staff.
• Responsible for employee training.
• Monitor and evaluate staff performance.
• Schedule staff to meet operational requirements.
• Implement and monitor office policies and procedures.
• Coordinate with management policy and procedural changes when needed.
- Medical Office Supervisor (Hospitalist Group) at GOOD SAMARITAN MEDICAL CENTER
- Medical Office Specialist at HCA
- JFK INTERNAL MEDICINE FACULTY at RESIDENT PRACTICE (HCA)
- Administrative Assistant / Customer Service at COVERALL OF NORTH CENTRAL FLORIDA
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Health Administration
- Bachelors of Science - Health Administration
• Clinical Biller expertise, Clinical Office Bookkeeping, Insurance Deposit, Transaction and Payments.
• Promote counseling care plus adhering ethical mental health on-call or hotline counseling care.
• Supervise multi-disciplinary staff of ten or more clinicians, administrating medical front office and back office duties, as manual computerized scheduling appointments or clinical request.
• Conduct medical insurance verification and clinical file preparations.
• Process an average of 400 patients on weekly basis for a fast-paced mental health practice.
• Maintain thorough communication between patients, physician, staff, and laboratory personnel.
• Update Medical Records information daily plus District Subpoena Requests.
• Coordinate staff meetings, training, staff schedules, clinical coverages and evaluate work performance amongst staff.
- MEDICAL OFFICE SUPERVISOR at HUMAN BEHAVIOR INSTITUTE
- MEDICAL FRONT/ BACK OFFICE ASSISTANT at CONTOURS AND CURVES MITCHELL PLASTIC SURGERY
- MEDICAL ASSISTANT at JAMES T. OVERLAND, DC
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
- Medical Assistant License - Nursing
- High School Diploma
Lead daily huddles with clinical and front office staff ∙ Works closely with clinical team lead to ensure excellent patient care ∙ Manage staff productivity ∙ Manage provider schedules ∙ Works directly with Practice Manager, assisting in daily tasks. ∙ Prepare, generate, and confirm daily deposits in EPIC EMR. ∙ Supervise and train front office and clinical staff ∙ Maintain professional relationships with reps and outside service providers ∙ Anticipate staffing needs and adjust accordingly
- Medical Office Supervisor at Erlanger Premier Health Center
- Patient Service Representative Team Lead at Tennessee Oncology and Hematology
- Healthcare Intern at Life Care Centers of America
- Evening Supervisor at Garden Plaza of Cleveland
10 months at this Job
- B.A. - Health Care Administration
Responsible for the daily operations of a Primary care clinic. Monitoring and ordering patient supplies as well as medical supplies. Recruiting, hiring and overseas all training of the staff members. Advertising the practice. Creating a yearly budget each fiscal year, provider to patient relations, making sure the clinic is compliant with OSHA, HIPPA, SVMIC and PCMH. As well as many other duties.
- Medical Office Supervisor at Erlanger Health System
- Physican Scheduler ll at University Medical center
- Administration Coordinator at Diversified Specialist Incorporated
- Dialysis Technican at Fresenius Medical Care
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Health Care Administration
•Manages front office and billing staff
•Assist with checking patients in and out using EHR
•Collects patient copays, deductibles, coinsurances, and balances
•Financial counseling of benefits/coverage
•Establishes payment agreements and payment plans
•Verifies patients' VFC and Vaxcare status
•Enters charges, submits claims, and corrects rejected claims for submission
•Posts patient payments, insurance checks and EFTs, and processes patient statements
•Maintains AR and patient collections
- Medical Office Supervisor at Excellent Pediatrics
- Medical Billing Specialist at North Atlanta Primary Care
- Medical Billing Specialist at Alliance Ob/Gyn
- Front Office Team Lead/Medical Billing Specialist at Loxley Family Medical Center
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Health Science
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: . Supervise the work of other employees to ensure all office staff is working at the best of his/her potential. . Monitor employees time, making sure all patients needs are being meant in a timely manor. . Approve employees time off . Order all office supplies to ensure the flow of the office remains smooth. . Handle all patients complaints with the purpose of putting the patients needs first. · Performs office duties: assists with the training of newly hired employees, data entry, faxing, copying, filing and answering multiple-line telephone, chart preparation. · Assist with many aspects of office including: customer service, money handling, mail handling, insurance verification, patient education. · Assist Physician with minor procedures. · Send/Receive messages from the physicians as well as the patients. · Call Prescriptions to Pharmacy, Schedule appointments at hospitals and other facilities. Accomplishments I believe I have made a great impact on my job for the few years I have been here. My co-workers as well as the physicians view me as the "Go to person". If something needs to be done, I will have it done on time or in advance. Skills Used I deal with patients on a regular basis so I would have to say that good customer service is a great skill that I use daily. I also have great computer skills as well as phone etiquette. I can operate a multi-phone line system as well as all office equipment.
- Medical Office Supervisor at Harford Gastroenterology
- Medical Assistant/Receptionist at Potomac Physician Associates
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- Medical/Office Assistant Certification
- Medical Office Supervisor at UMass Memorial Medical Center
20 years at this Job
- High school - Business
Manage an office of 8 support staff, 4 Attending doctors, and 16 resident doctors, overseeing and organizing schedules to ensure outstanding patient care and teaching of residents.
• Handle patient calls and address questions and concerns.
• Oversee billing inquiries and assist Central Billing in resolving any issues.
• Directly involved in the organization-wide transition to electronic medical records system.
• Educate staff on policies and procedures and promote a team-oriented atmosphere driven by individual strengths to provide exceptional patient care.
• Interview and hire new employees and conduct annual reviews.
- Certified Medical Assistant/Medical Office Supervisor at UMass Memorial Health Care
- at UMass Memorial Health Care
- Certified Medical Assistant at UMass Memorial Health Care
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Health Service Administration
- - Certified Medical Assistant