Grade 1 medical officer at Goodwood Day Hospital Seeing a variety of patients, medical, surgical, paediatric patients. Seeing both stable, chronic as well as emergency cases. Providing assistance to clinical nurse practitioners at the clinic with complicated patients.
- Medical Officer at Goodwood Communtiy Health Center - Western Cape Department of Health
- Community Service Medical Officer at Parow Day Hospital - Western Cape Department of Health
- Intern Medical Officer at Tygerberg Hospital - Western Cape Department of Health
2 years at this Job
- MB,ChB (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) - Medicine
- Senior Certificate
from medical field, and I worked and January 1, 2014 to August 31, 2018.
learn from of Jamaica experience
➢ Employment status: Medical Officer One doctors. I learn to work in groups and as an autodidactic. Worked in Public Health from July 31, 2013 to December
- Medical Officer One at Cornwall Regional Hospital
- Internship at Savannah-La-Mar Public General Hospital
- Senior House Officer at
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associated Degree in Chemistry - Chemistry
- Bachelor Of Medicine - Bachelor of surgery
Resident medical officer
- Medical officer at ECHS POLYCLINIC KADAPA
- at 104 MOBILE MEDICAL UNIT
- at TIRUMALA HOSPITAL KADAPA
1 month at this Job
- MBBS - MEDICAL SCIENCES
• Effectively manage Level one prisoners (Workers)
• Effectively manage Level four prisoners (Mentally Ill)
• Trained in the signs and symptoms of Mental Illness
• Trained in C.P.R.
• Trained in First Aid
• Trained in Prisoner Management Skills
• Trained in prisoner escort procedures
• Obtained shotgun certification
• Successfully completed Squad formation training
• S.C.B.A. (Self Contained Breathing Apparatus) certified
• Highly skilled in prisoner de-escalation techniques
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Discriminatory Harassment Counselor – Certified Accomplishments During the course of my time with the Michigan Department of Corrections I have been chosen by upper management to be a regular in two separate prisoner housing units based on my skills and strengths as a Michigan Corrections Medical officer. I was also chosen, and received training, to be one of five individuals selected for the position of "Certified Discriminatory Harassment Counselor" for my shift. Lastly, I am proud to add that I am an officer in good standing; and am respected for my firm, fair, and consistent approach to my work, by both the staff and prisoner population alike. Skills Used Some skills used are as follows. This is not an exhaustive list. Excellent verbal and written communication skills Prisoner Management Skills Prisoner de-escalation techniques
- Correction Medical Officer at Michigan Department of Corrections
- Assistant Manager at Salvation Army
- Financial Customer Service Representative at Verizon Wireless
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science - Human Resource Development - Concentration in Human Services
- Associates - Liberal Arts
April 2015 - September 2018, Governmental Medical Officer attached to Georgetown Public Hospital Cooperation, Pathology Laboratory and Medical Outpatient Department. Performed over 1000 anatomical autopsies Performed over 500 forensic autopsies including exhumations. Trained in Sample taking of Fine Needle Biopsy (have obtained over 1000 specimen) Grossed over 5000 biopsy specimen from various organs of the body, including post mortem samples.
- Governmental Medical Officer attached to Georgetown Public Hospital Cooperation at Pathology Laboratory and Medical Outpatient Department
- at University of Guyana, school of medicine
- Governmental Medical Officer, attached at West Demerara Regional Hospital Guyana
- Temporary Qualified Master, Integrated Science at Vreed En Hoop Secondary School
3 years, 5 months at this Job
• I work as a Medical Officer in the department of internal medicine, I see outpatient and in-patient at the clinic and wards, I take full history, adequate examination, make diagnosis and management of patients. Also refer cases that cannot be managed at the facility to a tertiary facility after reviewing with senior colleague. Also present cases weekly to my consultants.
• Help lessen patient's recruitment and retention bottlenecks at the research site.
• Community outreach and awareness by posting approved study materials in appropriate locations
• Update required portals regularly
• Communicate effectively with clinical site staffs and Supervisor.
- Medical officer/ Research Assistant at Federal Road Safety Headquarters
- (consultant Nephrologist)/ Supervisor at Garki General Hospital
- Consultant Paediatrician at Ogun State General Hospital
- Associate, Clinical Research at Ogun State General Hospital
5 months at this Job
- - Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
Temp position for maternity leave employee - Executive Assistant to the Chief Medical Officer of the Woodland Clinic Medical Group and other executive team members; assist with calendars, asssist others with booking conference rooms, support department meetings by preparing materials for board meetings, interact with vendors, keep office equipment in working order, order lab coats for doctors, help with various after hour events for the medical providers, work with Provider Burnout Team and provide information regarding various projects for the hospital providers. Use Microsoft 2010 suite.
- Executive Assistant to the Chief Medical Officer at Dignity Health - Woodland Clinic Medical Group
- OFFICE COORDINATOR / ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at SUTTER HEALTH - FACILITY & PROPERTY SERVICES
- DEPARTMENT SECRETARY at SUTTER HEALTH - LEGAL DEPARTMENT
- INSURANCE COORDINATOR at THE MONEY STORE
3 months at this Job
- - Psychology (Online)
- CSUS - Business Administration
- - Media Arts
• Provide Senior Level administrative support to Chief Medical Officer and Chief Executive Officer
• Manage Chief Medical Officer complex and frequently changing travel arrangements and coordinate pre-planning of trips.
• Develop and maintain alert system for upcoming deadlines on incoming reviews and project requests.
• Assist with company-wide announcements, book conference rooms.
• Schedule meetings and conference calls for Chief Medical Officer at multiple locations
• Prepare daily worklist for Chief Medical Officer
• Create expense reports and filing systems.
• Screen and handle all incoming company-wide calls.
• Greet visitors entering the office
- Executive Assistant to Chief Medical Officer & Chief Executive Officer at Imaging Endpoints
- Lead Drug Safety Technician at Avella Specialty Pharmacy
- Dealer Warranty Collector, Administrative Support at JPMorgan Chase
- Administrative Assistant at Shamrock Foods Company
2 months at this Job
- - General Education
- - General Education
- - General Education
- Medical Officer at Al Fazal Medical center
- Medical Resident at C.G.H Rawalpindi cantt Pakistan
- Medical Resident at D.H.Q hospital Rawalpindi Pakistan
1 year at this Job
of the MVHS from Vice President and Chief Medical Officer - Faxton St. Luke's Healthcare and Medical Group (Jan 2014 - May 2015); A Member of the Senior Executive team reporting to the CEO of MVHS. Responsible for the employed medical group (2015 - 2016), the Dental Residency Program, the Laborist Program, the OB Anesthesia Program, the Hospitalist Program (2015 -2016), the Designated Institutional Official for the GME (Graduate Medical Education) program in Family Medicine, Medical Staff Office, Library, Physician Support Services (recruiting), all contract physicians (all or some portion of Anesthesia, Radiology, Psychiatry, Intensivists, Advanced Endoscopy, Cardiothoracic Surgery and Neuroendovascular Surgery).
- Senior Vice President/Chief Medical Officer at MOHAWK VALLEY HEALTH SYSTEM
- Senior Network Health at MOHAWK VALLEY HEALTH SYSTEM
- Physician Engagement, new service line development and growth at MVHS Strategic Plans
- Transitioned the Adirondack Community Physician Medical Group at MVHS Medical Group
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master's - Business
- DOCTORAL - TRAINING
- - Health Sciences
- BA - Chemistry