- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Program
• College: El Centro College, Radiography Graduate
• Richland College
• Oxford College, Business School. (México)
• Medical Practice Manager May 2017
- Medical Practice Manager at JPS Institute for Health Career Development
- CT Technologist at
- Associate of Applied Science Radiologic Sciences at Outstanding Qualifications
- Radiology Technologist at MRI Skills
1 month at this Job
Dedicated and technically skilled business professional with versatile leadership skills developed through the experiences of performing as a Medical Practice Manager and Practice Coordinator. Responsible for the supervision, management and daily operations of two high-volume Family Medicine Practices, servicing more than 1500 patient visits per month. Able to resolve patient and employee challenges with innovative solutions, systems and process improvements proven to increase patient satisfaction, efficiency, team building, and employee job satisfaction. Skilled in MS Office Suite, Epic and eClinical Works electronic medical records systems.
- MEDICAL PRACTICE MANAGER at GREATER BALTIMORE MEDICAL CENTER
- MEDICAL PRACTICE COORDINATOR at GREATER BALTIMORE MEDICAL CENTER
- OFFICE MANAGER at CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Lean Management
- BACHELOR'S - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Responsibilities: Medical Practice Manager
Implemented EMR, Practice Fusion which includes Patient chart, Patient
Templete, Superbill, Lab Reports and Multilevel Functional.
• Served as Project Lead for multiple projects within the Clinic such as VFC, Medi System, Immunization. Implemented VFC System, promoting electronic Documentation to make the process streamlined.
• Oversee Staff requirement, recruitment, compensation and appraisal.
• Increased the revenue of Hospital by implementing billing and insurance reimbursement process systematic by Kareo, Pra ctice velocity.
• Credentialed physicians and Nurse Practioner through Impact and Pecos Also credentialed for private Insurances like BCBS, Cigna etc.
• Credentialed physicians with different nursing care and hospital.
• Review daily physician schedules, coordinate vacation schedules, meetings and all schedule changes
• Handle all bank transactions
• Accounts Payable
• Complete reporting for end of month, quarter and year for physicians and accountants
• Meet with the physicians weekly and keep physicians apprised of any staff changes and/or issues
• Manage and respond to the EMR In-Boxes
• Distribute all updates on coding and procedure updates to physicians and staff
- Medical Practice Manager at Bolingbrook Immediate Care
- Medical Practice Manager at Datta Sambare MDSC
- Health Service Manager at Bolingbrook Immediate Care
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- MBA - healthcare
- Bachelor of science - Nutritional Counseling
- - Medical
Operations Manager for a high volume, multi-specialty medical office. Responsible to oversee the daily administrative and operations functions of this 26 physician, 72 employee facility including 7 day per week urgent care services, laboratory, radiology, ultrasound and cardio stress tests. Prepared, monitored and met annual operational and staffing budgets. Work closely with facility supervisors and operations director to improve patient satisfaction and retention, collaborate with marketing department for growth of facility. Interface with outside referring physician office, to the specialty departments to ensure prompt access and positive reputation within the community. Specialty services include: Cardiology, Pulmonology, Rheumatology, Podiatry, and optometry. Managed weekly provider and staff schedules. Routinely interface with patients to ensure positive patient experience. Collaborated with Facility Medical Director to address Provider Patient Satisfaction Surveys, provider and clinical staff schedules and satisfaction. Schedule staff and monitor daily assignments. Provide support and guidance to staff, attend and lead staff development emphasizing a team approach. Interface with business partners throughout the organization to ensure implementation and compliance with organizational policy and governing agency requirements. Responsible for facility maintenance and improvement. ◦ Successfully met 5 of the 5 Manager's annual performance goals, including business development, fiscal responsibilities, employee retention, operational improvements, and P4P measures, meeting preventative care criteria ◦ Developed and met FY18 annual budget ◦ Reduced staff turn over by 4% in a one year period ◦ Developed and implemented new employee site orientation manual, in collaboration with the Front Office Supervisor. ◦ Project Manager for the implementation for Advanced Access appointment scheduling. ◦ Co-Project Manager for the development and implementation of Clockwise Urgent Care Scheduling, organization wide. ◦ Project Owner for LEAN project; successfully improved urgent care process and decreased patient concerns.
- Medical Practice Manager at MemorialCare Medical Foundation
- Practice Manager at Sabbatical
- Medical Practice Manager at
- Practice Manager at PIH Health
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- AA degree - Nursing
Private practice medical office Management * Promoted from Administrative Coordinator after only a few months * Solely manage finances for business and doctor * Managing all support staff and resolving any issues with conflict and/or attendance * Make financial decisions regarding the practice and staff, and pay all bills for business * Weekly Payroll and distribution of payroll liabilities for local, state, and federal taxes * Creating monthly work schedules for employees and managing vacation time/attendance * Complete all coding and billing for medical charges * Reconcile patient accounts and distribute invoices as needed
- Medical Practice Manager at R. Kevin Rogers, M.D
- Administrative Coordinator at R. Kevin Rogers, M.D
- Staffing Specialist at Malone Staffing Solutions
- Agent Team Member at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Health and Human - Exercise Science
Successfully audited Audiology Department of medical practice to locate and account for hundreds of thousands of dollars in back unapplied credits from multiple vendors saving the practice and the corporation upwards of a half a million dollars in less than one year's time. * Reviewed monthly reports to initiate cost savings in inventory acrossed all departments while also reviewing revenue cycle, billing and coding to * Initated substantial positive changes at the billing company level resulting in increased revenue upon polishing coding and data entry
- Medical Practice Manager at ENT and Facial Plastic Surgery Associates
- Medical Billing Manager and Revenue Cycle Manager at Premier Pain Ceters
- Medical Practice Manager at Shore Cardiology Consultants, LLC
- Medical Billing &Coding Instructor at Monmouth County Vocational School
2 years at this Job
- B.S. - Biological Sciences
Metro west Physician Services, Millis Identify and satisfying the staffing needs, to include the recruitment, hiring, training, supervision, scheduling, review and discipline of all non-provider staff. *Responsible for all nonmedical aspects of the medical office, optimizing practice profitability while freeing up the providers to focus on patients' needs. *Ensure smooth and efficient operation, inventory control, personnel management, patients relations. *Oversee payroll *Report out to senior leadership on operational budgets and expenditures. Prepare summaries on action plans to help Practice identify new lines of business and revenue. *Ensure that the practice is in regulatory compliance with all agencies, as well as meaningful use. Assures all policies and procedures of the company are Followed.
- Medical Practice Manager at
- Physician Practice Coordinator at
- Letter Carrier at United Sates Postal Service
- Medical Secretary at Framingham Heart Center
7 years, 2 months at this Job
(Title change from Business Manager) Incorporated into my business services related duties as of May 2015 is the daily oversight of the Stillwell Medical Practice Department. Responsibilities include the daily guiding and monitoring of our Medical Practice Coordinators, Medical Practice Assistants, and Translators. In order to ensure an efficient scheduling process for member PCP/DTC appointments and consultant services, day-today I monitor the team's ability to smoothly and timely secure the necessary appointments, process authorizations data, inform the members & clinician team of visits, and the organizations of transport under PACE related guidelines. I conduct monthly monitoring and reporting on the retrieval all the necessary documentation of service, i.e., medical note, prescription, assessments, and referrals. Coordinating with the Medical Management Department in order to secure pre-authorization as well as providing follow-up, intervention, and resolve for complex issues. I also consistently provide guidance on HIPPA, customer service and other regulatory compliance within the departments/site, etc. I work closely with the Medical Director, DTC RN, Site Director and Clinicians in order to provide top customer service for all South Brooklyn Members.
- Medical Practice Manager /Site Operations at CenterLight Health System
- Business Manager at CenterLight Health System
- Human Resources Manager at CenterLight Health System - Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation
- Human Resources Coordinator at CenterLight Health System
1 year at this Job
- - PROFESSIONAL COMMUNICATION
- - Human Resources Management
- Bachelor of Science - Developmental Psychology
Bachelor of Science: Engineering
Management 03/2017 - Current
• Managed daily operations of five practice locations with 10 physicians, 7 Nurses and 14 support staff members and provided leadership for the 2009 staff and liaison for solving problems. Community College Of The Air Force
• Increased accounts receivable, reimbursement amounts, and reduced Montgomery, AL turnaround time through proper documentation and research of current Associate of Science: Surgical Technology insurance standards.
• Implemented customer service evaluation protocol system, raised satisfaction rating from 63% to 93%.
• Managed timekeeping and payroll, implemented and maintained HR Skills policies; benefit management and employee satisfaction.
● Medical Office Administration
• Managed all financial aspects of the practice including identifying
● Project Management opportunities for cost savings and increased income to improve profit
● Team Leadership margins.
● Financial Management
• Increased practice revenue by 33%.
● Staff Development and Mentorship
• Facilitated marketing campaigns to increase practice productivity by
● Team Leadership 20% and provided quality services to maximize capabilities.
● Information Technology
• Maintained compliance in areas such as OSHA, HIPAA, Coding issues
- Medical Practice Manager at Grantham University
2 years at this Job
- Microsoft specialist in Outlook
• Planned and directed daily activities
• Managed transition from paper medical records to electronic medical records
• Collaborated with physician and leadership to develop business plans and budgets
• Resolved conflict and developed and applied new/revised policies to streamline practice processes
• Managed billing and revenue cycle management including payroll and accounts payable and receivable
• Enforced and maintained compliance with OSHA, HIPAA, and practice philosophies
• Supervised patient care services including charting, medical records documentation, appointment scheduling, and maintaining HIPAA compliance
• Coordinated special events such as free clinics and educational seminars for the local community
• Experience working with multiple EMRs including; Cerner, Amazing Charts, Epic, Athena, Practice Fusion
- Medical Practice Manager at AQ Primary Care
- Executive Manager at GQ Consulting and Mediation
- Chief Student-Intensive Care Unit and Internal Medicine at AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center
- Chief Student at The Nephrology Associates
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) - Medicine
- - Surgery