Belleville, NJ CODER
• Coded ER Charts MEDICAL RECORD CLERK (subsequent transfer to coder)
• Handled H& P Consultation & OP Reports
• Prepped Charts
• Analyzed Charts
• Scanned Charts
• Filed Loose Sheets
- MEDICAL RECORD CLERK ( transfer to MEDICAL CODER) at Clara Maass Medical Center
- Customer Service Cashier at White Castle
18 years at this Job
- - ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY
- - Medical Terminology I & II
- High School Diploma
-Gathers patient information by collecting demographic information from a variety of sources. -Initiates the medical record by creating and processing the patient care record folder. -Maintains record availability by processing charts into the department -Keeps health care providers informed by communicating availability or unavailability of the record. -Maintains quality results by following institution standards. -Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs. -Maintains patient confidence by keeping patient records information confidential and follow HIPAA laws -Protects information following professional standard, federal, state, and local requirements. -Enhances medical records and clinical reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Medical Record Clerk at La Colonia Medical Center
- Medical Assistant at La Colonia Medical Center
- Faculty staff member at General Medicine
- Medical Doctor at General Medicine
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nursing
- Doctor - Medical
• Screen clients to determine appropriate service required and to determine if situations may require emergency attention. Assure that all initial intake paperwork is completed.
• Provide information on available services that do not need a formal referral.
• Maintain the log and appointment book for all providers and the medical clinic.
• Develop and assists in the development of office/clinic procedures and systems, verify patient insurances.
• Schedule specialty clinics and the follow-up appointments as requested.
• Participate in medical team meetings and specific case meetings as necessary.
• Attend phone calls, screen calls, take messages and provide information to callers.
• Translate for interviews and physical exams when other bilingual staffs are not available.
• Maintain an adequate supply of clinic forms and other supplies needed in the reception area. Medical Record Clerk Back up
• Submit requests for medical records and process those received.
• Maintain client record systems: filing, pulling charts, setting up new files, routing lab and x-ray results to providers and assuring all charts and encounters are properly signed.
• Assist in receiving, recording, and sending medical records requests.
• Process request for medical records from physician's offices, social security administration, law firms, etc. in compliance with federal HIPAA regulations and privacy and confidentiality policies of AHCH.
• Maintain log of requests.
• Scan requests into patient chart in EMR.
- Medical Receptionist/Medical Record Clerk Back at Albuquerque Health Care for the Homeless
- Appointment Clerk/Medical Receptionist at Native American Behavioral Health- Four Corners Clinic
- Shift Supervisor at Baskin Robbins
- Sales Associate/Shift Lead at Baskin Robbins
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma - General Studies
Medical Record and ROI Clerck with Epic, Medisoft, EMR , PACS experience.
- Medical Record Clerk at Leon Medical Centers
- Radiology Library Film Clerk at Leon Medical Centers
- Medical Record and Schedule Coordinator at Beraja Medical Institute
- Stocking & Merchandising/Sales Associate at Macy's
at this Job
- Associate Degree - Health Information Mannagement
- - Medical Billing & Coding
My Medical Record/Medical Office position involves documentation of medical information, receiving, sorting and forwarding mail. I have experience in data entry, creating patient's charts. Use of chart capture scanner used to scan documents/I.D's. Printer, fax, copier services used. Programs of Microsoft word, power point, outlook, MicroMD and MicroMD EMR software used. Attaching files to patient charts & uploading digital records.I provide customer service to patients. I answer telephones, transfer calls, forward messages. I have released patients information audits for companies such as CIOX, CHANGEHEALTHCARE, MOLINA, MEDICAID.I also bill outside sources for record fees and processing. Process affidavits for courts and lawyer offices. I also work with social security offices and other doctors office's with getting records processed.I am Certified in CPR & HIPPA.
- Lead Medical Record Clerk at Gulf Coast Health Center
- Tax Preparer at Tax Refund Center Of America
- Guest Room Attendant at Delta Downs Racetrack and Casino
9 years at this Job
• Maintain medical records to insure accuracy of paitents personal medical chart.
• Make sure all medical records are protected and kept confidential.
• Answer to Subpoena requests
• Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.
• Issue invoices, checks etc.
• Assist in office management and organization procedures
• Perform other office duties as assigned
- Medical Record Clerk at Sky Medical Associates
- Customer Service Agent - Call Center at PILOT FREIGHT SERVICES
- Home Health Care Aide at Philadelphia Home Care Agency
- Car Cleaner at Enterprise Holdings
3 months at this Job
at Grayson Square located at 815 East Grayson St, -San Antonio, TX 78208- From April 9,2015 to Present
• Experienced in maintaining and retrieving medical records
• Strong knowledge of computer and medical terminology
• Expert in entering and extracting patients' data Comfortable in handling any scale of medical records
• Helps physicians and nurses by retrieving patients' information from the database
• Assisted patients with whatever they need during their stay
• Performed unit clerk work and charting procedure
• Answered patient phone calls and directed to appropriate doctors
• Adhered to the state and federal standards concerning sharing of medical records
• Outstanding knowledge of medical procedures and insurance policies
• Prepare necessary correspondence that are related to medical records of patients including sending lab results to outside physicians, requesting for copies of medical record from outside physicians and making copies of records
• File X-ray reports, referral letters, lab reports and other medical reports
• Adhered to the state and federal standards concerning sharing of medical records
• On-Call once every 4 weeks
• Worked the floor as a charge nurse or medication aide as needed
• Chart Audits
• Rounds with MDs/NP's
- Medical Record Clerk/Charge Nurse at Meridian Care
- ADON/Charge Nurse at Las Palmas Touchstone Community
- Home Care Nurse at Educare of Texas
- Agency Nurse at Pro Touch Nurses Inc
3 years, 11 months at this Job
Referrals, ordering office supplies, all medical record's and all copays and decuctables, preparing charts for audits and Scheduling
- Medical Record Clerk/Receptionist at Michigan Health
- Medical Assistant/Receptionist at RediClinic
- CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant at Riversbend Rehabilitation
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Some college
- Dorsey medical - Medical Assistant
Created new medical records
● Retrieved existing medical records by gathering appropriate record folders and contents; assigning and recording new record numbers; verifying existing record numbers; inputting and recording locations to computer; delivering records.
● Maintains master patient index by completing assigned portion of daily audit trail; corrects and communicates problems according to established procedures.
● initiates the medical record by creating and processing the patient care record folder.
● Maintains record availability by processing charts into the department; using chart mark-off procedures; facilitating chart location activities.
● retrieves medical records by following chart-out procedures; documenting reasons charts cannot be retrieved for statistical and follow-up purposes.
● Delivers charts to assigned areas of the hospital by following established routing procedures.
● keeps health care providers informed by communicating availability or unavailability of the record.
● Maintains quality results by following hospital standards.
● Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
● Maintains patient confidence by keeping patient records information confidential.
● Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
● Enhances medical records and hospital reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. Case Manager January/2017 Ensure the professional and sound operation of the Access Center, including ensuring that the facility meets agency standards for cleanliness; ♣ Hire, supervise and evaluate case management staff. ♣ Supervise a case management staff with diverse areas of expertise including job development; ♣ Work collaboratively with Intake and Outreach staff, Director of Programs and City of Glendale staff to meet program goals and performance targets; ♣ Analyze program data and plan for program improvements; ♣ With support from Director of Programs, submit monthly reports with quantitative and qualitative information; ♣ With support from Executive Director, Director of Programs and Director of Operations, manage program budgets; ♣ Review/Audit of client files (hard files and HMIS) to ensure case management plans address identified needs, are up-to-date and that data quality is maintained; ♣ Ensure case management staff are regularly monitoring client activity related to achieving personal and programmatic goals, and providing corrective action revisions to case plans as needed; ♣ Coordinate staff and front desk scheduling and case management assignments; ♣ Attend program-related community, coalition and committee meetings; ♣ Conduct or arrange for appropriate orientations, in-services, and training for program staff; ♣ Maintain related administrative record keeping and reporting systems as required by contracts; ♣ Mediate client grievances and facilitate case management/client issues; ♣ Ensure that Case Managers continually monitor and evaluate each client's progression through their case management plan, developing corrective action revisions to the plan as needed; ♣ Maintain accurate documentation of service objectives and outcomes as well as other services in accordance with Federal, State, County and Ascencia guidelines; ♣ Assist clients in obtaining necessary resources to achieve case management goals; ♣ Actively participate in client- and program-related meetings and trainings; ♣ Attend program-related community, coalition and committee meetings as assigned; ♣ Maintain client related data systems, including case notes and complete HMIS entries; ♣ Prepare case management related reports including but not limited to: outcomes, successes, etc; ♣ Adheres to strict boundaries and profess Hair Stylist
● Provide customer with friendly service
● always made sure customers were satisfied
- Medical Record Clerk at County and Ascencia
- Mental Health Assistant at
- sales associate at Body Central
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors Of Social Science - Social Science
Creates new medical records and retrieves existing medical records by gathering appropriate record folders and contents; assigning and recording new record numbers; verifying existing records in accordance to clinic policies in order to keep them up to date. Inputting and recording locations to computer so they may be traced. Shipping records. Also assisted patients with Tricare and setting up appointments for the clinic. Worked primarily to assist military members and families.
- Medical Record's Clerk/ Receptionist at Kinser Medical Clinic
- Guest Service Associate/Cashier at Race Trac
- Brand Builder Lead at Wendy's
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Business Administration