-Gathers patient information by collecting demographic information from a variety of sources. -Initiates the medical record by creating and processing the patient care record folder. -Maintains record availability by processing charts into the department -Keeps health care providers informed by communicating availability or unavailability of the record. -Maintains quality results by following institution standards. -Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs. -Maintains patient confidence by keeping patient records information confidential and follow HIPAA laws -Protects information following professional standard, federal, state, and local requirements. -Enhances medical records and clinical reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Medical Record Clerk at La Colonia Medical Center
- Medical Assistant at La Colonia Medical Center
- Faculty staff member at General Medicine
- at General Medicine
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Nursing
- Doctor - Medical
Responsible for ensuring everything was copied and scanned.
➢ Responsible for opening mail, reviewing documents contains required information.
➢ Process batches for scanning in a certain order, which allows posting.
➢ Responsible for gathering patient information by collecting demographic information from a variety of sources.
➢ Responsible for initiating medical records by creating and processing the patient care record folder
➢ Maintain patient confidence by keeping patient records information confidential.
- Medical Record Clerk at IBML
- Employment Specialist at Viewpoint Health
- Administrative Assistant at J J Nelson
- Billing Specialist at HCA Patient Account Services
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Medical Office Technology
Worked to bring all medical records up to date and code. Purging records, creating organized atmosphere for doctors to work in. Keeping abreast of HIPPA guidelines.
- Medical Record Clerk at Kruse Memorial Lutheran Village
- Clinical Documentaion Specialist at Memorial Hermann Memorial City
- Office Manager at Dr. Starr Borden MD, Family Practice
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Medical Records - Medical Records
- High School Diploma
Scanning in patient documents into charts, admissions, and consent forms accurately and neatly for the health care facility while maintaining patient and physician confidentiality * Performed clerical tasks such as photocopying, faxing, mailing, and sorting/distributing documents. * Restocked and reorganized medical records * Provided a strong proactive customer service approach
- HIM Medical Record Clerk at New Pueblo Medicine
- Medical Record Clerk at Midvale Medical Center
- Customer Service Rep at Afni
- Pharmacy Tech at Convergys
6 months at this Job
Review the census for correctness ◦ Prepare charts for admissions Delivery Of Medications To Patients, Delivery Of Supply to Patients ◦ Review the list of patients that need laboratory tests done and for it to the licensed nurse ◦ Check and print the laboratory results and forward it to the licensed nurse ◦ Do chart review on patient's chart for needed completion like need for medical doctor signature, licensed nurse signature, and nursing notes ◦ Review patient's document post medical doctor visit, follow-up schedule, laboratory exams needed to be done and notify the licensed nurse ◦ Make sure that the supplies needed in the unit are compete ◦ Thin charts as needed and forward overflow in the main medical records ◦ Will assist other units as needed
- Medical Record Clerk at ADMIRAL HOSPICE CARE
- Quality Improvement Coordinator at Molina Healthcare
- Unit Ward Clerk at LA CASA MHRC TELECARE CORP
at this Job
- Bachelor of Sciencein Business Management - Sciencein Business Management
My Medical Record/Medical Office position involves documentation of medical information, receiving, sorting and forwarding mail. I have experience in data entry, creating patient's charts. Use of chart capture scanner used to scan documents/I.D's. Printer, fax, copier services used. Programs of Microsoft word, power point, outlook, MicroMD and MicroMD EMR software used. Attaching files to patient charts & uploading digital records.I provide customer service to patients. I answer telephones, transfer calls, forward messages. I have released patients information audits for companies such as CIOX, CHANGEHEALTHCARE, MOLINA, MEDICAID.I also bill outside sources for record fees and processing. Process affidavits for courts and lawyer offices. I also work with social security offices and other doctors office's with getting records processed.I am Certified in CPR & HIPPA.
- Medical Record Clerk at Gulf Coast Health Center
- Tax Preparer at Tax Refund Center Of America
- Guest Room Attendant at Delta Downs Racetrack and Casino
8 years, 10 months at this Job
I took care of putting invoices into system and make sure the checks were cut. Track the invoices to make sure they were paid on time. I also put in medical record charts of patients that come in for surgery.
- AP Clerk / Medical Record Clerk at Executive Surgery Center
- Hostess at Texas Roadhouse
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Working on BS - Science of Criminal Justice
Worked in medical records and checked in patients
- Medical Record Clerk at The Family Clinic
- Cashier at Ollie's Bargain Outlet
- Cashier at Wendy's
- Cashier at Save-a-Lot
5 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Medical Information Technology
- High School Diploma
• Greet visitor's and assist them with any issues they might have.
• Answer a multi-line phone system and overhead page for appropriate person.
• File and maintain all resident medical record charts.
• Thinned and purged records when due
• Obtained and verified all record request
• Closed out chart for discharged clients.
- Receptionist/Medical Record Clerk at Hardee Manor Nursing Home
- Medical Records Clerk at CENTRAL FLORIDA HEALTH CARE
5 years at this Job
- High school
Register patients, verify insurance eligibility, schedule appointments, answer multi-phone lines with high volume calls, route calls to other department, distribute mail, post payment, operate copy and fax machine, pull charts, mail out records with a proper completed medical release, make copies of records in response to incoming medical release, scan documents, and general office duties as assigned.
- Front office receptionist/ medical record clerk at Alpine Orthopaedic Medical Group
- Team leader/ customer service representative at Payless Shoe Source
- File clerk at Blue Shield of California
- Receptionist at Dr. Shou-I-Lin
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - General Education
- - General Education