Utilize independent job boards to source and recruit nurses for various health care facilities Review resumes, create job descriptions, post jobs on job boards. Utilize Mighty Recruiter and indeed ATS system to track applicants
- Independent Medical Recruiter at Baxter Medical Staffing
- Remote Human Resource Director - (Contract) at Jodapris IMBS, LLC
- Administrative Assistant- Contracts(Temp) at Olympus Corporation
- Eecutive Assistant/HR Liaison at Jaflo Inc
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Masters in Professional Studies in Human Resources Management - Professional Studies
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
- Associate Degree in Computer Office Administration - Computer Office Administration
Candidate evaluator, headhunter in the medical field, specially with Nurses and Therapists professionals. Responsible for finding candidate, train them and prepare them for interviews. Negotiated with candidate and hiring manager salaries and benefits in addition to finding them temporary assignments and traveling openings across the country.
- Medical Recruiter at Therxservices
- Substitute Teacher and Receptionist at Kid's Community College Southeast IB Campus
- Teacher's Aide - Volunteer at Kid's Community College
- HSBC -Customer Service - Team Leader-Call Center at HSBC
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor - Marketing Management
Responsible for recruiting all Medical staff for Hospitals, state facilities & Dr 's offices -Explained program offerings and requirements to clients and answered related questions. -Referred clients to partner agencies for additional services -Mentored less experienced case managers and therapists.
- Medical Recruiter at Lighthouse Nursing Agency
- Director of Admissions & Marketing at
- Director of Central City Park at Cherry Blossom Festival
- Recreational Specialist at Robins Air Force Base
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Business
• Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such as computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, media advertisements, job fairs, or employee referrals.
• Review employment applications and job orders to match applicants with job requirements.
• Prepare or maintain employment records related to events, such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human resources management system software.
- Medical Recruiter at Dunwoody Labs Inc
- Bilingual Medical Sourcer at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Bilingual Medical Receptionist at Oakhurst Medical Center
- Bilingual Medical Records Technician at Paradigm Healthcare
1 year, 7 months at this Job
•Project Set Up
- Medical Recruiter at Plaza Research Tampa
- Station Attendant at Hms Host
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
Connecting healthcare professionals to healthcare jobs
- Medical Recruiter at RELODE.COM
- Office Manager at DR WW MED SPA & DERMATOLOGY
- Laser Technician at DR WW MED SPA & DERMATOLOGY
- Operations Manager at BEACH BUM TANNING
7 months at this Job
- - Real Estate
- - Esthetics, Makeup
- High school
• Sourced, pre-screened, conducted personal interviews, verified references, and nursing licenses, negotiated pay packages including salary healthcare, and relocation.
• Prescreened candidates with detailed phone screens, evaluated candidate's compatibility with specific job requirements, and ensuring a right fit prior to submission to client.
• Managed nurse's payroll, healthcare, and pay.
• Maintained headcount and exceeded monthly goals.
• Built pipelines for future hiring needs by networking and making cold calls to reach active and passive candidates.
• Created profiles by formatting and updating resumes, verified licenses, references, and certifications to meet the client's requirements.
• Performed up to 10 - 15 submissions of eligible candidate's profiles to clients for phone interviews per week.
• Generated pay packages by utilizing Microsoft Excel.
• Delivered, negotiated, and closed offers
- Senior Medical Recruiter at ADEX Medical Staffing
- Recruiter at Fountain Group National Staffing Firm
- Survey Interviewer at Nielson Research
- Sales Rep at Vivint Home Automation
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Responsible for handling all house candidates and bringing in new HCP's
• Responsible for recruiting qualified candidates for all open orders and ensuring the candidates fit our clients' needs
• Coordinate all interviews between our clients and candidates
• Responsible for updating candidate profiles within our ATS on a daily and weekly basis
- Medical Recruiter at Confidential
- Senior Executive Recruiter at Fidelity Partners Medical Staffing
- Self-Employed at Self-Employed
- Medical Recruiter at Tri-Starr Personnel/Kennmark Medical Staffing
5 months at this Job
Responsible for researching and marketing hospitals and medical clinics in need of medical staff. Interviewed Registered Nurses (RNs), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs), Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSWs) Medical Coders, and administrative staff. Became proficient in medical terminology and in discerning the true abilities of the applicant. Prepared and exchanged contractual documentation between hospitals, medical clinics, applicants and PeopleLink.
- Medical Recruiter for a medical recruiting agency at PeopleLink
- Marketing Associate for a major commercial real estate developer at Hamilton Partners
- Executive Assistant to one Partner at Andersen Consulting
- Marketing Assistant to Senior Vice President, Vice President at Tanguay-Burke-Stratton
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Communications - Communications
- - Math, Science, History
Location Los Angeles/Nationwide
• Provide full lifecycle recruitment (i.e. strategize, create job descriptions, generate interview guides, source, pre-screen, interview, make offers, negotiate, check references, track background checks and drug screenings, etc.) for Director of Nursing, Registered Nurse, L VN, CNA, Medical Social Workers, Assisted Living Directors and other tstaff.
• Partner with Nursing Home Executive Directors to determine recruitment needs, clarify job specifications and requirements, discuss business operations and develop strategies to fill current and further staffing needs.
• Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites.
• Arrange and attend various job fairs throughout California.
• Created a Standard Operating Procedure for the recruitment department.
• Determine applicant qualifications by conducted a behavioral interview, analyzing responses, verifying references and comparing qualifications to job requirements. Medical Support Los Angeles Medical Recruiter/Skilled Nursing/Hospice
- Health Care Medical Recruiter at DeVore Recruiting
- Fundraiser at Center Theatre Group
- Senior Recruiter at RJ and Makay
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - International Relations