• Support four physicians in a fast paced and dynamic medical practice that operates six days a week at two separate locations.
• Strive to provide the best medical care possible for an average of 40 to 60 patients daily.
• Telephonically contacting and obtaining authorization from insurances.
• Recording patients' vital signs, medical history and personal information into EMR system.
• Verifying insurance, collecting copays and coordinating referrals.
• Preforming clerical/administrative duties. Providing patients with critical information while answering the Emergency Line.
• Responsible for sterilization of all of surgical instruments, Ordering, scanning and dispensing orthotics.
• Casting for braces, sending to the casts to lab services and dispensing the prosthetics to patients.
• Setup for diagnostic and technical treatment procedures and various Medical Equipment Apparatus (i.e. Ultrasound, X-ray, Shockwave, Fungal Nail Laser Lights) as delegated by licensed professional.
• Assisting in minor in-office surgeries and procedures (I, e T&C, P &A, Laser Wart Nail Fungal Removal, Diabetic Ulcer Repairs.
• Providing pre/post-up wound care as well as routine foot and ankle care.
• Changing dressing, applying soft /hard casts, braces, surgical shoes, gel inserts, DME products, scanning and fitting custom orthotics and compressive stockings.
• Assisting patients with ambulation and crutch-walking and explaining treatment plan information (i.e. socking cleaning/ special diet instructions, prescription/medication usage and physical therapies routines).
- Medical/Surgical Assistant at Podiatry Foot & Ankle Institute at Hackensack University Medical Center
- Medical Assistant-Externship at Centro Buena Salud
- Sales Representative/Jewelry Department at JC Penney
- Receptionist/Tax preparer at H & Block
9 months at this Job
- Medical Assistant Certification
- - Advanced English Writing
• RIVERMEND HEALTH
• AUG 2017 Electronic claims submission, paper claims submission for behavioral health and substance abuse. Coding research, appeals, appeals, monthly reports, claims tracking, authorizations, insurance verification success of the company less
- Medical Biller at RiverMend Health
- BILLING SUPERVISOR at CERTIFIED MEDICAL BILLING
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Health Administration
- Associate - Medical Assistant
Taking medical histories, Explaining treatment procedures to patients, Preparing patients for examination, Assisting the physician during exams, Collecting and preparing laboratory specimens, Performing basic laboratory tests, Instructing patients about medication and special diets, Preparing and administering medications as directed by a physician, Transmitting prescription refills as directed, Drawing blood, Taking electrocardiograms, Removing sutures and changing dressings. Also I am Certified in Biote Hormone Replacement, Viveve rejuvenation, Exilis Skin tightening and fat reduction.
- Certified Medical Assistant at Innovations In Women's Health
- (Assistant Office Manager) Back Office at Medi Weight loss Clinics
- Certified Medical Assistant at Pinnacle Medical Management
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Medical Assistant
- Certified Medical Assistant at Northborough Medical
- Medical Assistant at Reliant Medical Group
- Medical Assistant at Charles River Medical Associates
- Phlebotomist at Marlborough Hospital
11 months at this Job
- Medical Assistant - Medical Assistant
- certified medical assistant
Provide medical assistance to numerous physicians including Internal Medicine Practitioners,
Cardiologists and Podiatrists
• Interact daily with a diverse patient population ensuring quality patient care
• Assist in conducting new patient intakes. Obtain patient vitals and medical history; record chief complaints; set up patients in preparation for exam by a doctor
• Input patient data into the EMR system ensuring accuracy and attention to detail
• Perform EKGs as requested by the physicians
• Perform phlebotomy; utilize a centrifuge machine to prepare blood for delivery to the lab
• Interact with various labs to obtain test results
• Responsible for the completion of Requisition and Referral form
• Handle appointment scheduling; confirm appointments and reschedule as needed
• Respond to patient phone inquiries; provide information and resolve discrepancies
• Assist the Office Manager in conducting medical supply inventory
• Ensure adherence to medical policies, procedures and protocols as well as a sanitary environment
• Fax, copy and file patient's charts, lab results and any other pertinent documentation
• Perform translations in Spanish for doctors and patients
- Medical Assistant at MEDICAL
- Dental Receptionist at
- Dispatcher at Jea Bus Co. Inc.
- Matron at Smart Pick bus company
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
I provide care under general supervision and within my scope of practice/certification. assist provider by performing
• a warm greeting and identifying correct patients.
• Huddle with Dyad partner/Doctor
• preparing patient for office visit such as taking vital signs, performing minor medical procedures and other tasks associates with patient care.
• Pend lab orders, medication refills and referrals record information on EPIC
• Give injections
• perform treatments and routine lab tests
• Schedule appointments, answer phones, and return calls reply patient through My Health Online messages
• operate computer to enter and retrieve data. help run the huddle board, perform point of care testing.
- Medical at Sutter EastBay Medical Foundation
- Medical Assistant at Palo Alto Medical Foundation
- Medical Assistant at On Assignment
- Medical Receptionist/Front Desk at US Health Works
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Medical Assistant Certification
- General Education
Medical Assistant Industrial medical group - Bakersfield, CA
- Medical Assistant at Industrial medical group
1 year at this Job
- Associate - Medical assistant
- Medical Assistant at Advocate Medical Group
- Medical Assistant at Western Springs Family Practice
- Medical Assistant at Dr. Melvin Glick, M.D
- Front Desk Receptionist at Union League Boys&Girls Club
3 months at this Job
- - Medical Assistant
• Buying medical supplies
• Repair of durable medical equipment
- Medical sales at Buckeye Medical Supply
- Owner/Operator at Southeast Entertainment
- Regional Manager of 17 Stores at Deluxe Business Machines
- General Manager at General Video of America
5 years at this Job
- Some college
- Advanced Medical Support Assistant at Nashville VA Medical Center
- Supervisor Lynda Hart at Corporate Centre Dr
- Member Services Rep II at CVS\ Caremark
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Nursing