• I am currently an associate sales rep for Wright Medical Technology. I assist in the delivery of surgical instrumentation and case coverage in a timely matter. I have gained extensive knowledge of surgical procedures and proper or protocol. I currently sell to orthopedic surgeons and other health care professionals. My product line consists of donated human tissue, synthetic bone grafts and a variety of plates and screws. With a background in fitness and healthcare about my current position, I have developed superior interpersonal skills to cultivate successful client relationships. I have four years B2B experience executing the sales cycle from inception to completion.
• Promoted from Hub Specialist to Associate Sales Rep after 1st year of service.
• Team member of one of the highest selling territory in Houston, Texas.
• Attained top associate sales rep honor in 2015.
• Acquired 10+ surgeons/accounts in past year
• Increased south territory by 35% in one month.
• Raised frequency of purchase orders by 50% throughout the territory.
- Associate Medical Sales Rep at Wright Medical
- Personal Trainer Apprentice at
- Courier/Driver at City Couriers
- Plastic Molder/Warehouse at Vertec Polymers
4 years, 6 months at this Job
Endovascular (Peripheral) Sales
• Top 5% of sales force, MVP of my region, and average of 126% to quota every quarter since starting with company - sales force of 97 peripheral vascular reps across the country.
• Grew territory so far from $180K to over $2 million in revenue since starting with Abbott. 74 accounts in territory with an additional 9 being added by end of Q1, 2019 - growth in every account since starting position with no clinical or associate support. Territory stretches from El Paso, Texas, to Albuquerque, New Mexico, to Roswell, New Mexico, and all cities in between.
• Promoted to Account Manager after 7 months of starting with company (usual promotion is one year or more). Promotion included a raise in salary and commission payout but same responsibilities.
• Highly experienced in contract negotiation within the healthcare landscape, integrated delivery networks (IDNs), accountable care networks (ACNs), and hospital systems.
• #1 in my class in all trainings (Carotid Solutions Training - 35 other trainees; Vessel Closure Training - 27 other trainees; Peripheral Interventions Training - 38 other trainees) held in Santa Clara, California, at our corporate headquarters.
• Selected as a field trainer after 7 months with Abbott. I have trained and on-boarded 10 sales reps since becoming a trainer. These new reps join me in my territory for 2 weeks at a time, when they are just hired. They ride along with me to be exposed to contract negotiation, interventional and diagnostic procedures, doctor and staff in-services, and other day-to-day activities. I train them on best practices as a medical sales rep in this space.
• Assist and guide vascular surgeons, interventional cardiologists, interventional radiologists, and staff through surgeries in the OR and cath lab while using Abbott Vascular products.
• In-service and educate doctors and staff at the office, in the hospital, and at lunch or dinner, on Abbott Vascular products. Promote and sell existing products as well as educate and promote future products.
• Abbott Vascular also holds EndoMasters courses in major cities throughout the United States, in which sales reps can take doctors in their territories to be trained on ultrasound guided access, best practices in the field given by leading physician speakers in the space, stent data and placement, closure techniques, etc. I have been a trainer at 3 of these events and have taken 14 physicians to be updated in peripheral procedures.
- Sr. Endovascular Medical Sales Rep/Account Manager at Abbott Vascular
- Sr. Medical Sales Rep at Smith and Nephew Orthopedics
- Sr. Sales Representative at Nationwide Insurance
- Sales Representative at Liberty Mutual
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's in Health Administration - Health Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
Experienced in field marketing and calling on medical facilities, physicians, and staff Oxygen, PAP, & DME equipment knowledge Self-motivated and able to work independently Occasional overnight travel for sales training and sales meetings Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment Strong oral communication skills and time management skills Identifies, contacts, and builds relationships with referral sources. Maintain existing relationships Maintains periodic contact with referral sources with information regarding guideline changes, products, and services. Helps answers questions for referral sources. Delivers and picks up required paperwork from physicians, such as doctors orders and CMN's. Develops and maintains working knowledge of home equipment, insurance guidelines, eligibility, and reimbursement for patients. Responsible for growth of the patient base. Responsible for increasing revenue. Assist AeroCare in meeting its growth and financial goals. Comply with all federal, state and local regulations. Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Aerocare USA Medical sales rep at Matrix Medical
- Hearing Screen Coordinator at Pediatrix Medical Group
- sales/Marketing at Medicaid Done Right (MDR)
- Medical sales representative at Lincare
1 year at this Job
- BA - Communications
• Travel to Medical facilities to Educate, Improve Patients Health, and Increase Professional Business Relationships
• Marketing company services to Referral Sources (Physicians, Discharge Planners, and Physician Office Staff)
• Establish and maintain a relationship with Referral Sources in the Medical Community
• Conducts In-Services for NHV, Pt-INR, Pap, Bi-Level, Medications, Insurance Guidelines, Enteral, Neb Therapy, DME, Etc.
• Reviewing Patient's chart with making sure they are approved for the item being ordered such as DME, Respiratory Therapy, etc.
• Responsible for obtaining a predetermined number of Oxygen, NHV, INR, and Enteral Referrals per month
• Prepare and participate in trade shows, exhibits, and advertising campaigns.
• Initiate resolution to complaints from Referral Sources with the appropriate management
• Input and maintain sales tracking system along with submitting reports as requested
• Follow up on lost to competition referral sources or users to identify problems with product or services
• Understands and educate all Insurance procedures and billing processes
• Enforces and follows valid policies and procedures of the Safety and Regulatory Manual regarding General Safety, OSHA, DOT, FDA, and Emergency planning.
• Weekly Reports
• Conference Calls Contact: Manager Krystal Hudson (434) 547.0222
- MEDICAL SALES REP at LINCARE, INC
- OFFICE ASSISTANT at PCA
- Supervisor at PCA- PERSONAL CARE AID
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
• Managed Northeast Ohio, generating $5 million dollars in sales a year, with three other reps
• Collaborated with these reps to cover surgeries and ensure all accounts were stocked with implants.
• Managed inventory ranging from 3-4 million dollars depending on events.
• General weeks were 60-70 hrs including weekend call (trauma/summer season 80+ hrs).
• Ensure all surgeons (plastic/neuro/oral/ENT), accounts and health care professionals received the highest level of service in the market.
- Associate Medical Sales Rep at Stryker
- at all Associates
- at Ballrick Orthodontics
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Biology - Biology
Identify new sales leads, Developing quotes and proposals Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events Researching, contacting, follow up, Close Perform 80 outbound calls daily
- Medical Sales Rep at American Screening
- Assistant Manager at Family Dollar
- Senior Assistant Manager at
- at Walmart
11 months at this Job
Responsible for selling OneTest to Primary Care Doctors.
- Part-Time Medical Sales Rep at Primary Care Doctors
- Founder/Partner at Eagle Enterprise
- Marketing Director at Eagle Enterprise
- at SILVER SPRING RADIOLOGY
3 months at this Job
- BS - Administration
Job Duties Manage Physician's Office, controlled workflow, time keeping, and patient scheduling patients. Selling very expensive Meds to patients.
- Medical Sales Rep at Male Method
- Outside sales rep/ Insurance Broker at
- Sales Manager at AIG
1 year, 1 month at this Job
0ctober 2012, - Provided care for patients with sleep apnea, degenerative joint disease,carpel tunnel syndrome, congenital heart disease, edema, respiratory distress by equiping them with devices necessary to alleviate their discomforts. - Scheduling appointments and following up with patients to confirm their appointments. - Checked to make sure all paymonts are made by scanning patients documents into their files. - Answering incoming calls, taking messages and addressing them to the appropriate department. O C Medical/Sales rep. . Feb. 2008-June 2012 Anabeim, CA - Obtained orders from physicians, making sure that the provision of equipments to patients are exactly what is prescribed. - Implemented the care plans based on durable medical equipments guidelines with appropriate assessment and observations. - Provided the needed information to customers that enhances their activities for daily living Collecting all patients paperwork from physicians that are missing in patients files.
- Sales rep at Anaheim 'Medical
- Sales rep at Firstop Medical
3 months at this Job
- - Nursing
- - MictobiQlogy & Biochemistry
I have been a durable medical sales rep for over 25 years I am also an orthotic fitter and do custom and molded diabetic shoes
- Sales Representative at Abc medical
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor degree