Title:Medical Scheduler -From:Dec 2015 to Jan 2018 Duties include:responsible for scheduling and established & new patient for physicians, scheduling for over 21 plus physicians, np's, pa's. as well as specilist, confirming appointments with physicians, rescheduling appointments for patients, Make new appointments for patients, verifying patients medical insurance, resolving patients issues and complaints, emailing patients messages to doctors office, working with medical assistants to help patients with medical issues, transfering patinet to physicians office to speak with the doctors medical staff, audit all appointments for corrections when super bills are printed for patinets visit with physicians, working close with billing, collections, MVA, and W/C reprensentaives. Calling patient to reschedule there appointment when the doctor are out of the office, as well as all other medical clerical duties, taking over 200 scheduled appointments a day. Manbro Staffing Houston, Texas 77002 Supervisor-Melissa Contact:281-781-5788
- Medical Scheduler at Texas Medical Management Services, "TMMS"
- Temp Receptionist at Manbro Staffing
- Temp Receptionist at PACSETTERS
- Medical Receptionist/Front Desk at ENT Clinic 9022 Cypresswood Ste 220
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - general
Medical scheduler for a busy Cardiology office . Answer phones .... check in/out patients ....schedule procedures/test. Lots more.... Intergy -EMR
- Medical Scheduler at Cardiology
- Medical Front Desk Receptionist at Laguna Beach ob gyn
- Medical Administrative Assistant at Dr. Reynard, Dr. Eller & Dr. Kellogg, Internal Medicine
- Administrative Assistant at Dr. Hinchliffe, Internal Medicine
3 months at this Job
- Medical administration assistant - Health and Medical Administrative Services
I work in a multi-modality radiology company at their central business office as a full time medical scheduler. My duties include, but are not limited to, front-end customer service, accurate and complete patient registration in the approved organization electronic scheduling and billing systems, appointment scheduling and accurate insurance assignment.
- Medical Scheduler at Fairfax Radiological Consultants
- Medical Scribe at MEDICAL FACULTY ASSOCIATES
- Research Assistant at Children's Medical Center
- Business Administrative Assistant at Incentive Technology Group
5 months at this Job
- BS - Psychology w/ concentration in Cognitive Neuroscience (Pre-Med)
Team Building Medical Assistant Dental Insurance Problem Solving Medical Knowledge Scheduling for Employees Policies & Procedures Medical Terminology Multi Phone lines Nextgen Phlebotomy Full Lab Operation Medical Scheduler Rooming Patience Vitals EHR/EMP Insurance Knowledge Working close with Doctors Medical Scheduler Postfalls Family Medicine, Postfalls, ID. Over seeing schedules for 8 providers, Inputting insurance as well as running eligibility for each patient, Inputting new patient information, Using EHR/EMP, Nextgen, Multi phone system, Running closing reports, Triaging for Nurses, Prescription refills. Director Discovery Children Zone, Postfalls, ID Oversee daily office operation managing a staff of 7 employees. Responsibilities include overseeing each child, Daily operations for food Program, Billing for monthly payment, Inputting and taking payment, Human Resources policies and procedures, Personal Issues, and Payroll. Office Assistant Coldwell Banker Reality, Colville, WA. Overseeing daily function of the Office, Setting the Conference room up for meetings, Scheduling meetings with buyers and agents, Contacting agents for showings of homes or property, Multi phone line, Filing, Coping records, Emails, Office scheduling for on call schedule, Setting up staff meetings, ordering office supply, Inventory of supply, Customer service. Medical Training Head Medical Assistant Medical Scheduler
- Medical Scheduler at Postfalls Family Mediacine
9 months at this Job
- Medical Assisatnt - Medical Assisant
- High school
Full Time 40hrs a week Exceptionally focused and dedicated Medical Scheduler with an excellent customer service record and work ethic. Adept at managing multiple medical scheduling projects with accuracy and professionalism. Especially skilled at cultivating excellent interpersonal relationships with medical staff. Monitored and updated all inmate scheduling in coordination with physicians. Coordinated appointment schedules with all relevant facility departments. Scanned and stored all patient insurance documents and medical history records with accuracy and confidentiality. Strong knowledge of systematic files, ledgers, inventory accountability procedures through posting and receiving. Checks compliance and accuracy of receivers against purchase requests and purchase orders when received to ensure receivers are complete. Experience recording and transcribing minutes of various meetings, and compiling minutes for distribution. Maintaining security of the institution. Utilizing a financial management budget computer program, coordinating budget data and information and keeping an updated budget account for the department.
- Medical Scheduler at Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Medical Assistant at Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Medical Assistant at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia-Primary Care
- Medical Assistant at Princeton Eye and Ear, Pike
at this Job
- - Social Work
- - Medical Assistant Program
As a Medical Scheduler for Nevada Comprehensive Pain Center my responsibilities were performed across 5 different offices: providing exemplary customer service, answering phones, transferring multiple calls to different departments, keeping in contact with multiple primary care doctors, processing mail, making sure I follow all HIPPA guidelines, scheduling appointments, entering appointments into the office schedule, receiving and processing referrals, verifying diagnosis codes and prescriptions with different pharmacies, maintaining spreadsheets, databases, and competent in filing patient charts, verifying insurance, and keeping track of call logs.
- MEDICAL SCHEDULER at NEVADA COMPREHENSIVE PAIN CENTER
- PBX OPERATOR ALIANTE GAMING at RESERVATION
- KITCHEN WORKER at ALIANTE GAMING
- CASHIER at JCPENNEY
2 years at this Job
Answered inbound calls from patients for breast surgery, Behavioral Health, Opthalmalogy, Optometry, General Surgery, Radiolgy, and Thoracic Surgery to handle all of their medical needs, such as scheduling appointments, sending emails directly to doctors and nurses and pulling medical records. As a medical scheduler we utilized the EMR and river star system to communicate, pull referrals, and document patient progress.
- Medical Scheduler at West Med Practice Partners
- CSR - Customer Service Representative at T-Mobile
- Benefits Specialist/Data Entry at Lash Group
- CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant at S & H Home Care
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice
• Communicated effectively with clients and medical professionals
• Scheduled clients serving four medical offices, taking into consideration client location, facility capabilities, insurance requirements, and type of exam
• Followed up with doctors' offices to ensure proper exams are scheduled for clients
• Consistently recognized as top scheduler to achieve company benchmarks
• Performed administrative tasks as needed
- Medical Scheduler at Phoenician Medical Center
- Nursing Assistant at Haven of Yuma
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Palm View Rehabilitation & Care Center
- Medical Office Assistant intern at Yuma Oncology
2 months at this Job
- Certification - Phlebotomy
- CNA Certification - Medical
- High School - General
I was front desk for 2 weeks and later promoted to the position of Medical Scheduler. Knowledgeable in patient treatment in association to PI for multiple levels. Patient education on pain management procedures when scheduling. Meticulous processing of high volume calls and emails daily. Daily use of Excel Spreadsheet. Appointed to complete and monitor all outgoing referrals. Ensured patient data is entered in a timely and accirate manner. Proficient use of electronical medical software, eClincal Works.
- Medical Scheduler at Spine and Orthopedic Surgical Institute
- Customer Service Representative at Kroger Stores
- Medical Records Technician at Advantmed
- Front Office Coordinator , Physical Therapy Technician at Houston Spine and Rehabilitation Center
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Medical Assistant
• Managing and organizing physician recruitment process from start to finish; cold calling providers, introducing them to our company and advising them of our product, signing them up to be a member of our provider panel.
• Developing recruiting materials and implements orientation for new physicians.
• Ensure compliance with applicable laws and related policies and procedures.
• Recruited over 800+ providers since May of 2015. Maintained my quota laid out for me as well as increasing my numbers with each month. Medical Scheduler
• Front line of customer service with our clients; face (voice) of the company.
• Accept and schedule IME referrals, address any issues that may arise (schedule interpreter/ taxi for claimant, speak with plaintiff/ defense attorney regarding appointment details, etc.)
- Medical Scheduler/ Physician Recruiter at Medical Consultants Network
- Instructor & Sales at Fred Astaire Dance Studio
- Marketing Assistant at Omega & Associates, Inc
- Personal Trainer at LifeStart Wellness Network
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- BA - Theater History and Criticism