Medical scheduler for the Dermatology department.
- Medical Scheduler at Great Falls Clinic
- Front Desk Associate at Hilton Garden Inn Hotel
- Waitress/Hostess at Electric City Coffee and Bistro
- Cashier/Customer Service at Barnes & Noble
1 year at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Medical scheduler for a busy Cardiology office . Answer phones .... check in/out patients ....schedule procedures/test, return voicemails in a timely manner Intergy -EMR
- Medical Scheduler at Cardiology
- Medical Front Desk Receptionist at Laguna Beach Ob/Gyn Dr.James
- Medical Administrative Assistant at Dr. Reynard, Dr. Eller & Dr. Kellogg, Internal Medicine
- Administrative Assistant at Dr. Hinchliffe, Internal Medicine
4 months at this Job
- Medical administration assistant - Health Administrative Services
- High school or equivalent - All
Being a medical scheduler is rewarding because it allows us to help patients and their families in their most vulnerable state. It allows us to take a little stress off the patients by taking care of setting appointments, communicating with other agencies, physicians as well as perform other duties as assigned or directed to ensure smooth operation of the organization. Conferred with patients to obtain and confirm pertinent billing and demographic information and accurately enter patient and insurance information into system and complete the patient registration process in an accurate manner. Scheduled all Biopsies, Mammograms, MRI, CT Scans, and Ultrasound/Screening and Nuclear-Medicine procedures.
- MEDICAL SCHEDULER at Akumin
- OFFICE ASSISTANT at KT Services
- INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE/SALES, American Support at INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE/SALES
- CLAIMS EXAMINER at Prudential Insurance Company
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- AA degree - Medical
Medical scheduler for doctor office. Schedule appointments medicine refill Schedule for medical procedures Create referrals for doctor verfity HIPPA
- Medical Scheduler at Change Healthcare
- Convey health solutions at Customer Service Rep.
- Customer Service Representative at Teleperformance
- Home Health Aide at
2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - General Studies
As a medical scheduler I greet and check in patients for a busy multi specilaty clinic, collect copays, schedule follow up appointments, answer phones, obtain referrals & authorizations. Register new patients & enter insurance information. Obtain prior authorization & schedule tests & scans. I have been trained in other departments as well as the Great Falls Clinic Hospital front desk where I answer a busy switchboard & check in patients for surgeries.
- Medical Scheduler at Great Falls Clinic
- customer service/bank teller at Bank Tennessee
- Administrative Assistant, at Ward & Associates Appraisal Services
- Customer Service Clerk in the Collierville City Court at Town of Collierville
3 years, 7 months at this Job
In this office I am the medical scheduler. I schedule all patients for colonoscopy's or endoscopy's. I explain to each patient what will occur in the procedures as well as giving them detailed information on what to do before the procedure and how to take the prep. After each patient is seen I gather all their information contact insurance companies and get proper approval. I then send all their information over to our Gastro Surgi Center. I check out all patients and scan all prescriptions into our computer system and authorize any ordering MRIs or Cats Scans. I also help out with all phone calls and I make patient office appointments. I relieve the front desk for when she needs to go on lunch, so I do collect all co-pays and patient information. I do work late one night and I close up and tally all co-pays that were brought in that day. It is a fast pace office there are three doctors and six phone lines.
- Medical Scheduler at Associates in Digestive Diseases
- Assistant Manager at Elizabeth Primary Care
10 years, 8 months at this Job
- certification - Phlebotomy and EKG
- High School Diploma - This resume is made
Medical Scheduler, UI HEALTH Customer CARE Center · Registering and scheduling patients for appointments in 8 clinics providing both primary care and specialty care services at the University of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences System · Verifying patient insurance information and benefits coverage, updating demographics as needed · Providing customer service assistance to patients, family members, and patient providers · Serving as a liaison between patients and their providers regarding high-quality patient care · Escalating unresolved patient concerns to leadership and assisting in a timely resolution · Adhering to HIPAA guidelines in maintaining confidential patient records
- Medical Scheduler at The Chicago Lighthouse
- Contract Project Manager, Accounts Receivable at MIZKAN AMERICAS, INC
- Contract Data Entry Assistant, Advancement at LOYOLA UNIVERSITY
- Residence Life Coordinator, Housing & Residence Life at POMONA COLLEGE
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Scheduler is responsible answering multi-line telephone system, screening calls and directing them to the appropriate staff, entering insurance demographics, and keeping accurate tracking of provider’s appointment schedules in a professional manner. Schedulers are responsible for meeting a high standard of customer service, must be highly motivated, self sufficient and thrive in fast-paced settings. Excellent communication, organizational, multi-tasking, interpersonal and team skills are a must.
- Medical Scheduler at SOUTH ALAMO MEDICAL GROUP
- Call Center Medical Scheduler at Centene Corp
- Central Scheduler at Christus Santa Rosa
- Call Center Representative/ Medical Clerk at Communicare Health Centers
2 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Medical Scheduler Reno Orthopedic Clinic Currently Employed
• Check patients in and out while collecting payments and verifying insurance.
• Answer telephones utilizing multi – line phone system and schedule patient appointments.
• Use EMR system to match physician availability with patient’s preferences.
• Verify patient insurance and accurately input patient demographic information.
• Follow each physician’s protocol when scheduling patients.
• Receive external referrals and schedule new patient appointments.
- Medical Scheduler/Front office at RENO ORTHOPAEDIC CLINIC
- Administrative Assistant / Receptionist at Office Team @ Paterson Paper
- Administrative Assistant at Office Team Staffing @ Tripp's Plastic
- Administrative Assistant/Shipping Coordinator at Applied Staffing @ Inmusic
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Applied Science
Obtain patient information at the time of admission and assist in filling out forms, relevant documents and case histories
● Maintain and update physician and patient data
● Complete insurance and other claim forms
● Organize and maintain confidential medical files and records
● Obtain and log insurance information
● Maintained accurate records of patient care, condition, progress and concerns.
● Performed clerical duties, such as word processing, data entry, answering phones and filing.
● Electronically input test orders requested by clients.
● Prepared initial patient charts for admission.
● Documents objective data and routine aspects of patient care.
● Report significant information and changes in patient condition to nurse supervisor.
● Responded appropriately to the physical, emotional and developmental needs of patients.
- Medical Scheduler at WestMed Medical Center
- General Manager at TCBY
- Human Resource Generalist at Family Dollar INC
1 year, 4 months at this Job