Medical Secretary... Perform all medical Secretary duties to a Family Practice office. Obtain Prior Authotizations for tests, through insurance company. Prepare and organize Medical records to be sent out to other providers Schdule all appointments, full knowledge of ICD 10 codes , office policy and HIPAA compliance.
- Medical Secretary at Canton Family Medical
- Administrative Assistant/ Disability coordinator at Orthopedic Physician network
- Medical Office Coordinator at SIGNATURE HEALTH CARE
at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Secretary
As a medical secretary my job duties entails checking patient in and out , collecting copays. I am very fimiliar with the HIPPA policy . Also have to verify medical insurance , schedule MRI , ct scans etc it needed .
- Medical Secretary at Coastal Medical
- Guard Shack / Receptionist Scheduler at
- Unit Medical Receptionist at University Orthopedics
- Medical Receptionist (float) at Performance Physical Therapy
10 months at this Job
- - GENERAL STUDIES
I am a medical secretary I am also the I am the go to person in the office. I am responsible for referrals, authorizations, scheduling, phones and medical records.
- Medical Secretary at Crouse Medical Practice
- Order department specialist at Forever and Always Co
9 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates degree - Healthcare Administration
Medical secretary...scheduling surgeries, appointments, keeping Dr's schedule, answering phone.
- Medical Secretary at Des Moines Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Health Intake Specialist at Kinetic Concepts, Inc
- Office Manager at Engelbrecht & Griffin Architects
- Secretary-Medical Transcriptionist at Park East Associates
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Education
Medical Secretary for Dr David D Scheid, Internal Medicine Practice physician and Sleep Study Specialist.
- Medical Secretary at Internal Medicine Associates
- Medical Secretary/Transcriptionist at John F Reinhardt, MD
- Medical Secretary at Christiana Care Health System
8 years, 10 months at this Job
- Some college - Secretarial Studies
Medical Secretary position in Phone room. Scheduling patients for office visits and testing such as MRI, EEG and EMG. Intake and scheduling of referrals and hospital consults. Transferring of phone calls to the proper extensions.
- Medical Secretary at NeuroCare Center
- Direct Support Professional at MIDWEST HEALTHCARE SERVICES
- Medical Assistant/Receptionist at Diabetes and Endocrinology Associates of Stark County
- Medical Assistant/Receptionist at Stark Pediatrics
11 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Medical Assisting
- High school or equivalent - College Prep Courses
318 Waterman Street East Providence, RI 02914 United States 03/2008 - Present ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hours per week: 40 Medical Secretary Duties, Accomplishments and Related
- Medical Secretary at Nephrology Associates Inc
11 years at this Job
- High school
Patient registrations for Surgery and PAT's, chart completion, filing faxing, telephone correspondence with patients and physicians offices. Medical Secretary, Administrative Assistant, Operating Room Surgical Scheduler, Medical Records Clerk
- Medical Secretary at PACU/Same Day Surgery Department
- PACU/SDC Secretary at Sturdy Memorial Hospital
- Operating Room Surgical Scheduler at Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
- Department of Anesthesia/School of Nurse Anesthesia (Part-time) at Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
222 S Meramec Ave #201 Clayton, Mo 63105 314-863-6444 POSITION: Medical Secretary DUTIES: Responsible for checking in and out patients, collecting copays, follow up with insurance companies, obtaining referrals, calling in meds, billing for forensic patients via invoices, answering phones, all day to day operations to run a physicians office.
- Medical Secretary at Psychiatry
- Owner/Operator at Poppy Js Meat Market
- Medical Secretary at Elizabeth Pribor, MD
- Office Manager at Counseling Ministry Professionals
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
I am a medical secretary for 6 stroke doctors through UBMD. My position requires me to assist stroke patients with scheduling and answering any questions they may have. I prep all the charts for the physicians, obtain prior authorizations and confirm eligibility and benefits on their insurance. I am extremely interested in a part time position that I can work from home. I have a laptop and wireless internet and wireless printer. I was a certified medical coder but have not kept up with my certification since my previous positions did not require me to have one. I would appreciate an opportunity for an interview. Thank you for your consideration.
- Medical Secretary at University Neurology
- Patient Service Representative at Buffalo Spine and Sports Medicine
- Medical Secretary at All Care for Women
- Medical Secretary at Samuel Saleeb, M.D
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Diploma - Business, Medical
- Diploma - Business, General