Currently employed as part-time medical transcriptionist (alternate weekends and as needed). Transcribe Radiology and Mammography only. Supervisor: Jim Stroud (334/293-8136)
- Medical Transcriptionist at Medical Transcriptionist Radiology Group
- Medical Transcriptionist at Vaughan Regional Medical Center
- Medical Transcriptionist at Baptist Medical Center
- Federal employment position hired originally as unit secretary at Maxwell Air Force Base
11 years at this Job
Chiropractic medical transcriptionist for a doctor who specialized in personal injury exams.
- Medical Transcriptionist at Dr. Bruce Hornfeld, D.C.P.A
- Chiropractic Assistant/Receptionist at Silver Chiropractic Centre
- Chiropractic Assistant/Receptionist at Kendall Chiro LLC
- Faculty Restaurant Student Manager at Aramark
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Management
- Associates in Arts
I worked as a medical transcriptionist, as both a contractor and full-time employee of two hospital systems in Lubbock, Texas beginning in 1995. My experience includes all specialties and all document types, and my biggest asset to any company I worked for was my attention to detail, editing/proofreading ability and desire to produce the highest quality documents possible, as well as willingness to help whenever needed.
- Medical Transcriptionist at University Medical Center, Lubbock, Texas
9 years, 1 month at this Job
- Business school diploma
Medical Transcriptionist. Transcribing dictation for physicians and other professionals with offices specializing in Rheumatology, Ophthalmology, Podiatry, Physical Therapy/Rehabilitation, Psychiatry, Orthopaedics and Orthopedic Surgery, Neuromotor Disabilities, Amputee Care, Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Gastroenterology, Otolaryngology, Pediatrics/Child Development, Infectious Disease, Family Practice, Homeopathic Medicine, and an Ophthalmology Surgery Center.
- Medical Transcriptionist at Secretary It Medical Transcription Service
- Medical Transcriptionist II/QA at Concord Hospital
- Medical Transcriptionist at Matthew Thornton Health Plan
23 years at this Job
- Associates - Medical Transcription
Duties included transcribing H&P's, consults, operative notes and discharge summaries. Employment ended due to outsourcing.
• Employed by TOP Rehab Facility in Tullahoma, Tennessee, as medical transcriptionist from 1995 to 1998. Duties included transcribing daily notes.
• Employed full time at STG International as medical records technician at LaSalle Detention facility from September 2008 to October 2012. STG International is a contract company for ICE Health Services, a federal agency.
• Currently self-employed independent contractor since October 2012.
- medical transcriptionist at Rapides Regional Medical Center
11 years, 6 months at this Job
In-home medical transcriptionist typing exclusively for an orthopedic clinic through a transcription company. This job involved receiving medical dictations, transcribing the notes and uploading to the charts.
- Medical Transcriptionist at Global Medical Transcription
- Medical Transcriptionist at Michigan Orthopaedic Institute, P.C
- Medical Transcriptionist at Cumberland Medical Center
- Data Entry Processor at Cumberland Medical Center
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- High School Graduate
Medical transcriptionist working from home responsible for typing the medical records as dictated by the physicians within a specific timeline and complying with the HIPAA guidelines.
- Medical Transcriptionist at West Georgia Health
- Office Manager at Glovers Pediatric Clinic
- Medical Transcriptionist at
25 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
Medical Transcriptionist Transcription of orthopedic follow up, new patient, and post op dictation, 1-2 days per week, depending on office visits, using Express Scribe and MS Word. Supervisor Amanda Smith: Office: 508-297-8500. Cell: 978-886-8268.
- Medical Transcriptionist at Mitchell Hardenbrook. M.D.
- Medical Transcriptionist at D5MT TRANSCRIPTION
- Transcriptionist/administrative assistant at NSMT TRANSCRIPTION
- Executive Assistant at WORDSMITH
8 years at this Job
Medical Transcriptionist * Trained on multiple EMR systems for digital pickup and delivery of voice files * Transcribed voice files for Oncology/Hematology Group * Type various types of reports from progress notes to consults * Team leader for four other transcriptionists on account
- Medical Transcriptionist at Self Employed
- Billing Specialist at Thermo King of Knoxville, Inc
- Sales Executive at Self Employed
- Medical Transcriptionist/Data Entry Clerk at Knoxville Radiological Group
18 years, 5 months at this Job
- Medical Administrative Assistant Degree
Currently employed full-time as a medical transcriptionist, specializing in cardiology. Responsible for transcribing History and Physical examinations, progress notes, patient letters and also Lexiscan, treadmill and nuclear tests. Currently working on Allscripts Professional EHR and entering (pre-loading) patient charts before their office visits.
- Medical Transcriptionist at Eastside Cardiovascular Medicine, P.C
- Medical Transcriptionist at Harper Metro Radiology
- Medical Transcriptionist at Providence Hospital
- Operator at Petitpren, Inc
12 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school