Non-emergency Medical Transporter. Drove long distances, and Transported Medical Patients. Trained and Certified in First Aid and CPR.
- Non-emergency Medical Transporter at AZ-Meds
- . at
4 months at this Job
- None - Sociology/Social Work
Responsibilities take clients to and from medical appointments, customer service, dealing with the public on a daily basis, provide on-time service, be supportive of the clients needs, take clients to pick-up their prescriptions ,practice the HIPPA laws, follow the daily transport manifest, report and safety or no-show to the dispatcher
- Medical Transporter at Checker Cab Medical Transportation
- Environmental Services at St. Charles Medical Center
- Driver at U tran/UCAN
- Resident Assistant at Crossroads
4 years, 2 months at this Job
• Transports patients inside and outside of the facility to designated areas in a punctual and timely manner.
• Establishes and maintains communication with patients and coworkers to improve quality of service and customer satisfaction.
• Offers comfort and support to patients and their families.
• Transports medical equipment, supplies and laboratory specimens to designated treatment, diagnostic and patient care areas.
• Moves deceased patients and their belongings to the mortuary.
• Respects and protects patient confidence and hospital confidentiality by keeping all sensitive and patient information private.
• Routinely complies with the standards set forth by JCAHO and HIPAA.
- Medical Transporter at PROVIDENCE SAINT JOSEPH MEDICAL CENTER
- Administrative Assistant at LA Free Clinic
- Cashier/Food Prep at LA PINATA
- Shift Manager at Melrose Trading Post
11 months at this Job
- Associate’s Degree - Nursing
- High school or equivalent - General Education
Transport patients state to state
- Medical Transporter at Medical transport services
- Food and Nutrition Supervisor at Sedexo
- event planner at Carlee's creation
- shift leader at Hillsboro Sheriff's Department
3 months at this Job
- basic - high school
transporting people from Hospital to Hospital, Hospital to Home, Home to doctor office, Doctor office to home, Dialysis treatments and specializing in transporting L2K Psych Patients and having the ability to keep them calm, calm them down or restrain them if necessary. Other job training includes, administering oxygen to patients, stretcher and wheelchair certification, CPR and 02 certification. Also transporting Clark County Detention Center inmates with Las Vegas Metropolitian Police Department Officers.
- Medical Transporter at DEDICATED CARING MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION
- at UBER DRIVING
- Delivery Driver/ Hospice Care Tech at United Health Care/THC
- Police Recruit at Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate in Science in Criminal Justice - Introduction to Criminal Justice
Transporter patients from their hospital rooms, to different laboratories area for testing, also made sure patient is active on heart monitoring, that they are safe and secure during transition, clean and sanitize patients room when necessary, provide documentation and other necessary information when transporting patients.
- Medical Transporter at Trident Hospital SureTurn
- SR Financial Representative at Verizon Wireless
7 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Medical Lab Technician
- Medical Laboratory Certificate - Medical Laboratory Assistant
- High School Diploma
Transport patients to medical appointments, dialysis and discharges, unsupervised transportation
- Medical Transporter at Allegiance Ambulance
- Store Manager at DK FOOT AND CASUAL
- Wheel chair van driver at
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
In this role I do more than drive safely throughout Georgia assisting patients to the next facility to obtain treatment; I also am responsible for knowing the correct paperwork for these transports. I work with patients that have behavioral health issues as well as those who are unable to walk or easily transition into a wheelchair. The ultimate goal of someone working in Medical Transport is to move patients with respect and care while paying attention to their specific needs. Safety and patient care are foremost.
- Medical Transporter at Northeast Georgia Health System
- at University of Nevada Reno
- at Argosy University
- Driver at Jack B. Kelley
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - Social Work
- Bachelor's - Psychology
It was a fun job. In was able to transport people to medical appoiment and assist then with anything they need. Also the way you interact with different type of people.
- Medical Transporter at Metro Luxury
- Server/Waiter at Collado Restaurant
2 months at this Job
- Some college - Criminal justice
Working with stretchers, wheelchairs, Baker Acts, and ambulatory patients. pick up and take patients to and from hospitals,private residence,doctors appointments, nursing homes etc.
- Medical Transporter at white glove medical transport
- Cashier and Customer Service at SAMS CLUB / LOCAL
- Sales Associate at Circle K
- Crew at Wendys
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Psychology- Developmental Psychologist.