Medical writer and consultant for clients on projects as assigned by contract.
- Medical Writer at Twenty Poms, LLC
- Operator at Nordstrom
- Sales Associate at Nordstrom
- Attending Physician at Kaiser Permanente
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English Literature
- M.D. - Medicine
Responsibilities Freelance Medical Writer. Developing online continuing medical education (CME) activities. Accomplishments Contributed to CME activities on multiple sclerosis, HIV, adult-onset macular degeneration, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Medical Writer at KILBRIDGE ASSOCIATES, HEALTHCARE COMMUNICATIONS
- Scientist at EISAI RESEARCH INSTITUTE / EISAI INC
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- MS - Microbiology
- BS - Biology
As a freelance medical writer and physician, I combine my love of medicinewith a passion for writing to introduce medical content that appeals to a widerange of audiences, from clinicians to the general public. This desire forexcellence is evident in my work.
- Founder, Medical Writer at ES Medical Communications
- at Asian Clinic Augusta
- at Second Year Medical Students
- Be The Match Bone Marrow Drive Volunteer at
3 months at this Job
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) - Medical
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
• Free-lance for onsite and in home Oncology, Pain Management, PTSD, Psycho-neuro Immunology, Geriatrics, Behavior Modification and Stress management conditions; Preparing deliverables, Project management and client liaison and consultation, counseling, marketing , sales and services to health care organizations; Communicate and discuss content and provide strategic suggestions and recommendations; Conduct literature searches and background research for assigned projects; Provide ongoing communications, outcome follow-up and support to the team; RSN Consulting, January 1997 - Current
- Medical Writer at RSN Consulting
- Medical Health Care Consultant at Bloomingdale Counseling Services
- Medical Health Care Program Manager at Lordex Spine Institute
- Behavioral Health Counselor, Marketer, Sales at Loyola University Dept. of Psychiatry
22 years at this Job
- Master's Degree - Social Work
- license - Clinical
- Bachelor of Science degree - Community Health Education
San Francisco, CA
Health Care Consultancy Group (Omnicom Group Company) Jun 17 - Present
Assistant Medical Director/Medical Writer
• Scientific writing, editing and data analysis, with successful history of producing high quality deliverables.
• Strategic and scientific affairs partner supporting pharmaceutical, biotech, and device clients during pre and post product launches.
• Translate complex scientific ideas across multiple medical conditions, including rare diseases, oncology, immunology and hematology.
• Under tight deadlines, develop innovative content for medical marketing and medical affairs, including high level formatting.
• Management of budget and timelines, with strong attention to detail.
• As the scientific strategist, engage and influence clients.
• Successfully perform in a collaborative team structure and fast-paced environment.
- Assistant Medical Director/Medical Writer at The Scienomics Group
- Contractor Scientist at Cytokinetics Inc
- Research Associate/Laboratory Coordinator at The George Washington University
- Graduate Researcher at Johns Hopkins University
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Doctor of Philosophy in Immunology and Microbiology - Immunology and Microbiology
- Master of Science in Public Health - Microbiology and Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Doctor of Pharmacy - Pharmaceutical Sciences
Am a medical writer willing to create awareness in the society relating to Health and Nutrition. So I started writing on my own blog voluntarily as a part time .
- Remote Medical writer at www.blogs.kaikoru-connecting for purpose
- Research Scientist-I (MED) at ICMR, India
- Physician Assistant at Shyamala Clinic
- Clinical Internship at Aarupadai Veedu Medical College
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor - Surgery
As a medical writer, I was responsible for supporting the Clinical Operations Department.
• Drove the writing process for protocols, amendments, Case Report Design, ICFs and other documents;
• Identified report contributors and their responsibilities;
• Developed and maintained timelines;
• Ensured participation in results review meetings;
• Lead discussions on document/report finalization.
- Medical Writer in Support of Clinical Operations at Advanced Clinical at AGTC
- Medical Writer at Ora, Inc
- Associate Project Manager at Ora, Inc
- Clinical Trial Assistant-Global Management at Novartis
3 months at this Job
- M.S. - Exercise Science
• Authored, edited and reviewed medical content for educational websites aimed at clinicians and patients
• Researched clinical developments and emerging therapies for continuing medical education courses
• Interpreted and summarized scientific and clinical trial data for needs assessments and grants
- MEDICAL WRITER at Med Learning Group
- at Celgene (Industry Rotation)
- AP BIOLOGY TEACHER at Chatham High School
- SENIOR RESEARCH TECHNICIAN at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
1 year at this Job
- Doctorate - Pharmacy
- Bachelor's - Cell Biology and Neuroscience
Remote-based Ø Succinctly and concisely summarize adverse events (AEs) occurring in patients participating in clinical trials (Phase I-IV) Ø Create patient narratives utilizing clinical trial data sources and ensure medical and scientific consistency and accuracy Ø Work directly with clinical study teams, the oncology medical writing team, regulatory affairs personnel, and the publishing group in the preparation of scientifically valid regulatory documents Ø Organize patient narratives for inclusion as an appendix in a clinical study report for regulatory submission of investigational study drugs Ø Responsible for managing the document review process and routing documents for approval Ø Participate in project team meetings to provide input regarding deliverables and timelines Therapeutic Area: Oncology
- Medical Writer at Deshawnt Jelani & Associates
- Associate Medical Director at GSW Advertising
- Assistant Medical Director (Freelance) at Practicing Clinicians Exchange
- Medical Writer at Health Science Communications
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Ph.D - Biology
- Master of Arts - Biology
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
• Author, edit, review, and compile Clinical Study Reports, IBs, Appendices, FDA submissions while adhering to ICH and FDA guidelines
• Create departmental style guides for document harmonization
• Develop templates for CSRs, Protocols, CSR and Protocol Synopsis, IBs, and appendices for efficiency
• Involvement of the development and implementation of departmental and company SOPs
• Perform quality checks on regulatory and clinical documents within strict timelines
• Ensure all documents were compliant with guidelines, templates and SOPs
• Understand and translate data from multiple sources
• Represent the medical writing sector and contribute to departmental and project team meetings
• Coordinate and exchange information on requested documents, timelines and demonstrate the standard processes to perform requested task
- MEDICAL WRITER at LUYE PHARMA GROUP
- SR. SPECIALIST OF CLINICAL OPERATIONS - MEDICAL WRITING at MERCK &CO. INC
2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE