390 San Lorenzo Ave, Coral Gables, 33146 (Nov 2015-Ongoing)
• Data entry and logging of merchandise
• Routing packages internally from external courier services
• Packaging and shipping merchandise
• Event and meeting coordinator
• Communicating with buyers and vendors with regards to merchandise errors
- Event and meeting coordinator at Neiman Marcus
- at Macy's
- at Delivery Personnel, UPS
- Sales Associate at Brandsmart USA
3 years, 2 months at this Job
* Assist meeting planners with the execution of meetings ranging in size from 10 to 600 attendees. * Manage all collateral material for meetings including: agenda, signage, samples/equipment, etc. * Point person for meeting registration and travel for internal and external attendees. * Process payments for program faculty and vendors in SAP. * Interface/communication with all levels of management with in Alcon and physician offices. * Process meeting planners expense reports.
- Meeting Coordinator at Alcon Laboratories Inc
- Outreach Intern at Trinity Bible Church
- Intern at Children's Advocacy Center
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Human Development and Family Studies
Maintained internal calendars/team inbox & responded to meeting request within 2hrs of receipt § Coordinated multiple projects from sourcing venues across the US, to offsite teambuilding events § Built event invitations/registration sites using CVENT and generated weekly & monthly reports
- Meeting Coordinator at Robert Half International
- Business Development Center Coordinator at Sonic Automotive Mercedes Benz
- Strategic Marketing Intern at King Harvests MSLGROUP
- Student Caller at Pepperdine Call Center
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - International Business
- - Chinese history
Collaborate with the Senior Meeting Planner to organize the Global Sales Meeting logistics, such as travel,
housing, banquet event orders, audio visual, room set-up, and registration for 400 attendees
• Responsible for creating and maintaining the 2019 Global Sales Meeting registration site using Aventri
• Coordinate 15-20 in house meetings including contracted dinners for approximately 250 global attendees per year
• Correspond with hotels to organize room blocks and meeting space for sales representatives, surgeons, and product engineers attending domestic and international zone and roadshow meetings
- Meeting Coordinator at Globus Medical
- Events Assistant Intern at Turnaround Management Association Australia
- Career Development Advocate at IUP Career and Professional Development Center
- Intern Manager at Hershey Entertainment and Resorts
2 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Hospitality Management - Special Events Management
• Assists with the process of assigning and accommodating member companies business meeting spaces and the process of managing those spaces with hotel conference service providers. Assists with the planning and execution of programs and events as assigned, as well as sponsorship, or other member requests when required. Provides hotel pick-up reports and other information that is important in determining planning effort and activities of the staff, as well as prepares reports of info to staff members and records metrics for use in following years. Also contributes to the planning and implementations of additional programs and events.
- Meeting Coordinator at The Drug, Chemical & Associated Technologies Association
- Project Coordinator at The Drug, Chemical & Associated Technologies Association
- Key Holder & Floor Manager/Sales Representative/Bridal Consultant at Nicole's Boutique
- Manager Assistant of Library Dean's Office at The College of New Jersey (TCNJ)
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in English and Minor - Women's and Gender Studies
Altour Meetings & Incentives
● Organize, budget, manage, and fully execute corporate meetings and incentive trips.
● Develop client and venue relationships to create the best experience for successful programs.
● Negotiate cost savings with contracted hotels, venues, and various vendors for client specific services.
● Resolve and provide a variety of options to client in a timely manner when problems arise.
● Produce project timelines in order to fully execute each program in an organized and efficient manner.
● Handle million dollar budgets from start to finish in order to ensure client satisfaction and precision.
● Coordinate anywhere from a one day meeting to week long incentive trip for clients both in the United States and Internationally.
- Meeting Coordinator at
- Site Director at YouthWorks
- Office Assistant at All Saints Academy
- Tutor at All Saints Academy
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication
• Build and Maintain Registration Websites on Cvent/Starcite
• Manage Attendee Registration and Attendee Management (Invitations, flights and hotel logistics)
• Oversee collateral printing and meeting materials and ensure all meeting bins are properly packed with necessary meeting supplies and prepped for shipping
• Support Meeting Planners with any and all tasks meeting-related
• Manage data entry and ensure 100% accuracy into internal and client expense systems
• On-site support and travel director for meetings internationally and domestically.
- Meeting Coordinator at American Meetings
- Marketing/Sports Development Intern at Palm Beach County Sports Commission
- Event Operations Intern at Advantage Destination & Meeting Services
- Sponsorship/ Premium Seat Sales Intern at Live Nation
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associate in Arts
• Produce and manage process flows, contract, meeting and sponsor tracking.
• Provide heavy administrative support to the Events Team, including travel and hotel manifests, event resumes, and specifications.
• Evaluate metrics and produce pivot tables to demonstrate results
- Meeting Coordinator at Project Management Institute
- Marketing Specialist/Event Planner at Canada Life Reinsurance
- Executive Assistant at London Life Reinsurance
- Executive Assistant at UNITED PHARMACEUTICALS
4 months at this Job
- Executive Certificate - Event Leadership
- Associate - Graphic Design
• Assisting with planning lunch/dinner meeting programs for pharmaceutical sales representatives
• Coordinating meeting details while staying compliant with regulations
• Assisting with budget/expense gathering from meetings
• Audio/visual coordination
• Travel arrangements/hotel reservations/menu planning
• Logistic planning
- Meeting Coordinator at Physicians World (Eli Lilly & Company)
- Front Desk Associate at City Tropics Tanning Salon
- Paraprofessional at Belleville Public School
- Customer Service Representative at Barnes and Noble
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Hospitality & Tourism Management
Manages approval based meetings for a site with over 4K people, supporting audiovisual needs, email inbox customer interactions, meeting logistics, catering, and in room technology management.
- Corporate meeting coordinator at JP Morgan Chase
- Corporate Meeting Planner at
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- University of Toledo, Franklin University - Business administration, marketing
- Some college