growing and maintaining the membership of the fitness facility. As a membership director, one of my primary job duties is to increase business by marketing the services of the company to convert customers into paying members.
- Membership Director at LA Fitness
- Member Service Representative at Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- Telephone Banker at JPMorgan Chase
- Supervisor at Ann Taylor, ANN INC.
at this Job
- - Accounting
- diploma - Business
Responsibilities Manages all front desk, greeting, janitorial, fitness, and personal training staff. Responsible for the management of all membership data and the correction of its errors. Responsible for the collection of overdue and membership dues and returned processed payments. Other responsibilities included day to day communication with membership base, general operations support, and fundraising. Upon promotion to Membership Director, responsibilities included all of the prior listed, as well as added responsibilities to include volunteer coordinating for the entire facility, reporting and analyses, and creating strategies to increase membership and improve day to day operations.
- Membership Director at Telford Community YMCA
- Insurance Manager at Ben C. Kaufmann LLC
- Exhibit Department Manager at Corman and Associates
- President of the MARS program at United States Marine Corps (R)
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Business Management, Computer Science
- - Leadership
As the front person of a Country Club, I am responsible for the sales of all types of memberships. In addition, solely responsible for all the members case files which includes any changes requested by members regarding membership, responsible for payments, resolve any discrepancies on billing, provide discreet administrative and reception services, research new vendors as well as contacting current vendors for required services, production of monthly newsletter and calendar, responsible for inventory of office supplies, incoming/outgoing mail, coordinate and manage multiple projects. Work directly with the Owner of club, CFO, Director of Accounting, General Manager, Banquets Manager.
- Membership Director at Via Verde Country Club
- Associate Banker at Commerce Casino
- Program Assistant at Children's Home Society of California
- Series 3 License Broker/Assistant at Main Street Trading Company
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- License - National Commodities Futures. Irvine
• Responsible for bringing in new members through networking, community outreach and requesting referrals from current members. In two years with little private club experience and no golf knowledge at my hire date, filled up the golf side and now we are on a waitlist.
• Provide detailed guided tours of the club to prospective members including golf, dining and pool when in season.
• Follow up with all leads and keep detailed notes with each prospective member.
• Attend member events and participate in classes when beneficial to my professional development.
• Engage with members whenever possible .my favorite part of the position.
• Walk the prospective member through the contractual process and explain in full the enrollment fee, monthly dues and what amount is due during signing.
• Address all concerns with members and prospective members
• Assist the Communications Director, Events Director, Golf Professionals, and membership needs as needed.
- Membership Director at Red Rocks Country Club
- Membership Engagement Specialist at Cherry Creek Athletic Club
- Senior Conference Planner at Civica Management
- Director of Sales at Image Audiovisuals
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Marketing and Communications
• Perform and manage the Membership Director duties and responsibilities listed below.
• Help lead the implementation of the Chapter's membership "Retention & Recruitment" strategic plan.
• Serve as an assigned Regional Staff Member for ensuring the Chapter is on target to meet and exceed annual membership goals.
• Consistently strengthen Chapter efforts to connect members with other members and encourage member to member business by implementing applicable programs in conjunction with the Chapter President/CEO.
- Regional Membership Director at Associated Builders and Contractors Carolinas Chapter
- Membership Director at Associated Builders and Contractors Carolinas Chapter - Raleigh, NC
- Executive Assistant at University of North Carolina Wilmington
- Server & Hostess at Sweet & Savory
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Apparel Management
Developed strategies to attract prospective members to the club
● Created and implemented new marketing for membership
● Established a membership committee to help reach any missed membership opportunities
● Cultivated team atmosphere thought all departments of the golf club
● Drove membership from 360 to 440
● Built relationships with local business owners to bring prospects into the club
● Successfully completed Membership Director training
● Worked with controller to properly import new member applications
● Integrated new members into the club by networking with existing membership
- Membership Director at Eagle's Nest Country Club
- Assistant General Manager / Sales Manager at Genesis Golf Trips
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Associates - Business
• Supervised Regional Coordinators for thirteen regions across United States and Canada
• Regional Coordinators Manual, Author and Manager
• Coordinated all aspects of the membership annual renewal process
• Coordinated the application process for applicant members
• Created monthly newsletter for membership in Constant Contact program and managed membership roster
• Planned and implemented educational teleclass calls for membership
• Assisted the President and Vice President in conflict resolution
• Served on the Membership Committee in creating and implementing Membership Standards document
• Assisted the Conference Director in the planning, coordination and implementation of local and national conferences
- Membership Director at Non-Profit Organization
- Co-Owner; Secretary/Treasurer at Grace Printing, Inc
3 years, 9 months at this Job
I am currently overseeing all membership for Amvets Post in Illinois, there are 68 Post. I ensure each posts carries all requirements to possess a 501 (3)19 tax exempt status. I am also the membership coordinator for the state of Illinois which exclude retaining and recruiting members.
- Membership Director at Amvets Department of Illinois
- Teller Supervisor at Wayne Savings Community Bank
- United States Navy at
6 months at this Job
- Some college
Responsible for obtaining new members and retaining current members. Complete all member category changes and work with members on membership issues. Sit on Admissions Committee, Membership Development Committee and Finance Committee meetings. Plan and execute prospective member event and campus tour as well as new member orientations
- Membership Director at Waynesborough Country Club
- Director of Sales at Ramada Plaza and Baymont Inn & Suites
- Recruiter, Nursing/Nursing Support at Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Office Coordinator at IST, Cape Fear Valley Health System
2 years at this Job
- - Business Administration
- - Business Administration
See Resume - recruit & maintain membership of private club.
- Membership Director at Cedar Creek Club
at this Job
- Some college