I worked as the Membership Director for 4 years. In that time the membership doubled. Then I became the Head Golf Professional for the next 2 years until they became a public golf course. At that time I resigned.
- Membership Director at Palm Beach National Golf & C.C.
- Survey Instrument Man at Florida Power & Light
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Paralegal - Law
- Land Surveying - Engineering
Club Westside 1200 Wilcrest Dr Houston Texas 77042 * Membership Services (March 2017- Present): Full time job ◦ Recruiting potential clients and selling Memberships ◦ Handling members accounts ◦ Engaging and staying connected with current members ◦ Monitor accounts payable, addressing outstanding balances when needed Employer: Alicia Fitzpatrick; Membership Director Phone number: (713) 783-1620 Email: [email protected]
- Membership Director at Club Westside
- Accountant Assistant at Sunrise Trucking
- Hostess at Sunrise Trucking
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Associates - Business Administration
Program Management/Marketing/Problem Solving
➢ Schedule and supervised up to 9 part time and 4 full time staff
➢ Assisted in designing and implementation of 3 YMCA Teen programs with over 50 participants and 1200 volunteer hours.
➢ Grew membership base of 2 YMCA's by 50% through targeted marketing.
➢ Increased daily active membership at the Central Unit Boys & Girls Club by 30 members.
➢ Oversaw daily operation of the Salvation Army Boys & Girls Club of Greensboro Central Unit recreation center.
➢ Fostered relationships with local University's and agencies representatives to increase resources for The Salvation Army Boys & Girls Club Central Unit and Hayes Taylor YMCA.
➢ Recruitment of Volunteers from the community for programs and events.
➢ Participated in numerous planning committees. Reginald H. Johnson Jr. Resume ~~~~~~ Non-Profit Leadership Mary Perry Ragsdale Family Young Men's Christian Association Jamestown, North Carolina Membership Director
• Successfully managed $300,000 membership budget meeting revenue/expense balance
• Supervised a staff of 8 part-time and 2 full time customer service staff.
• Participated in Membership team program development for recruiting and retaining members and membership service staff.
• Build relationships with the membership and community to promote the YMCA mission. Hayes-Taylor Memorial Young Men's Christian Association Greensboro, North Carolina Membership Coordinator
• Assisted planning and participated in membership recruiting & retention goals and promotion.
• Managed scholarship program.
• Processed new memberships, changes, invoices, and bank drafts.
• Provided leadership and development opportunities for customer service staff.
• Developed and managed annual Membership budget. J.A Henry Family Young Men's Christian Association Chattanooga, Tennessee Membership/Teen Director
• Coordinated membership services
• Served as an advocate for membership complaints.
• Planned and implemented recreational and social programs for the community teens.
• Recruited and supervised staff and volunteers.
• Developed and managed the annual Membership/Teen budgets. The Salvation Army Boys & Girls Club of Greensboro Central Unit Greensboro, North Carolina Unit Director
• Supervised daily operations of a 5,000ft recreation facilities, 1 full time, 3 part time staff, 130 members, 104 active summer camp participants & 65 active after-school participants.
• Submitted weekly and monthly reports and schedules for proper record keeping.
• Promoted interest in club activities and events by collaborating with community agencies, parents and local schools.
• Worked closely with staff to plan and coordinate programs and special events.
• Recruit and supervise volunteers. Reginald H. Johnson Jr. Resume ~~~~~~ Public Sector Experience Alamance County Recreation and Parks-Eli Whitney Recreation Center Graham, North Carolina Center Manager
• Oversee the daily operation of the Eli Whitney Recreation Center
• Design and implement programs to provide recreational and social enrichment.
• Maintain facilities playground, track and ball field.
• Supervise & schedule part time and facility hours.
• Submit program and facility reports and statistics to Recreation Supervisor Durham Public School System Durham, North Carolina Assistant Manager-Before School Care & Substitute Teacher
• Planned and implemented educational and recreational programs and activities. Assisted site manager with supervision of before-school staff.
• Arranged conference with site manager and parents when needed.
• Implemented daily classroom plans.
• Performed administrative functions such as attendance and progress reports. Durham Parks and Recreation Durham, North Carolina After-school Lead Counselor- Special Populations Students
• Planned and implemented recreational programs for groups of five to eight autistic students.
• Set students goals and monitored progress.
• Complied attendance, time and activities sheet for students.
• Held conferences with parents/guardians on student's progress and activities. NCO Customer Management Group Inc. Greensboro, North Carolina Universal Customer Service Agent
• Provide UPS customers with pickup, tracking and delivery arrangements for packages within the UPS network.
• Order UPS supplies for account holders.
• Inform UPS shippers and consignee's of current UPS programs and services.
• Handle UPS customer issues with missed pickup's, deliveries, and damage packages. Reginald H. Johnson Jr. Resume ~~~~~~ Email: [email protected]
- Membership Director at YMCA of Greensboro Mary Perry Ragsdale Branch
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science - Political Science
I went back to work for Fianna Hills Country Club to take over as Marketing & Membership Director. My duties include sending daily emails to members, create various flyers for events each month. Most recently, I have started a membership drive to help bring in new members, for every membership available at the country club. Did various marketing on social media.
- Marketing & Membership Director at Fianna Hills Country Club
- General Manager at Maaco Collision Repair & Auto Painting
- Accounts Supervisor at Fianna Hills Country Club
5 months at this Job
- Some college
• Director of Membership Services for a 35,000 sq. Ft. commercial health club.
• Responsible for all aspects of membership department: including customer service, sales and marketing.
• Train, develop and direct the sales team and customer service component.
• Ensure the sales team exceeds monthly goals and quarterly quotas.
• Resolve membership issues and maintain company relations.
• Create, track and develop marketing campaigns, advertisements and referral programs.
• Manage company website and social media presence.
- Membership Director at Manhattan Plaza Health Club
- at Manhattan Plaza Health Club
- Membership Consultant at Manhattan Plaza Health Club
- Customer Service - Sales Assistant at Gold's Gym Hollywood
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Film
Serve as liaison between the SRVVB and its members/partners; identify and recruit new members; develop and sustain current member communications, programs, and benefits.
• Increased membership by six percent in each of the first two years.
• Develop and implement membership plans for retention of current members and growth of new members according to member needs and Board goals, including new policies and updates to existing policies related to membership and the strategic plan of the organization.
• Coordinate, manage, track, and evaluate all membership and renewal activities, including new member, renewal, and potential member mailings.
• Develop membership marketing and promotional materials, including applications, welcome kits, certificates, and all benefits of partnership.
• Lead monthly membership meetings.
• Maintain member database and website.
• Oversee brochure fulfillment department including managing staff and brochure distribution at several hundred locations throughout the tri-county region.
• Produce an Annual Guide and numerous niche brochures throughout the year in conjunction with the marketing director.
• Represent the SRVVB at speaking engagements, university events, and trade fairs, and organize special events and familiarization trips.
• Chair membership committee to develop programs and services for members.
• Work with finance director to insure financial tracking of membership.
- Membership Director at Susquehanna River Valley Visitors Bureau
- Executive Director at Sunbury's Revitalization, Inc
- Community Engagement Director at Schuylkill YMCA
- Director of Community Relations at Schuylkill United Way
3 years at this Job
- B.A. - Journalism and Public Relations
• Supervised and assigned daily/weekly tasks and projects to membership staff.
• Assigned new member applications, office transfer forms, and termination forms to membership staff for processing.
• Conducted meetings, as needed, with membership staff regarding ongoing projects.
• Prepared annual performance reviews and write-ups when necessary for staff.
• Assisted Director of Operations with overflow, booking hotel reservations and travel for CEO and Board of Directors'.
• Assisted other departments as needed with preparation of events.
• Assisted CEO with implementation of new ideas within the company/department. Oversee and monitor real estate agents within the California Bureau of Real Estate for compliance.
• Continuous communication with the National Association of REALTORS®, California Association of REALTORS®, and other local associations within the state of California regarding real estate issues.
• Assisted in the development and implementation of membership recruitment and retention.
• Contributed membership related content for use in Multiple Listing Service guide and electronic publications.
• Assisted brokers with the understanding of compliance pertaining to their perspective real estate brokerage.
• Assisted Controller with budget expectations within the membership department.
• Prepared annual dues billing statements.
- Membership Director at Beverly Hills/Greater LA Association of REALTORS
- at Beverly Hills/Greater LA Association of REALTORS
- Membership Coordinator/Executive Assistant at Beverly Hills/Greater LA Association of REALTORS
- Executive Assistant to Assistant General Counsel at California Association of REALTORS
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Certified Paralegal
As a Membership director im responsible acquiring and maintaining membership for the clubs.Among my most important responsibility is to maintain memberships by levels of outreach through marketing techniques, the commission of advertisements, and using the Internet and social media.also keeping records of existing members, collecting payment of membership dues, and addressing the concerns of members to facilitate solutions and their continued association with the club.
- Membership Director at La Fitness
- at Bike Tech
- Lead Internal auditor at Machinest
- Medical Assistant at Dr. Araneta
3 months at this Job
- Diploma - Medical
*Oversight of membership sales, analysis, and retention
* Manages the Membership Department within budgetary guidelines
Forecast annual membership department budget, and review P&L statements
• Oversight of all member revenue (over one million dollars) and refunds daily.
• Makes recommendations regarding the annual department budget to the CFO
• Monitors Profit and Loss statements
• Works directly with CFO and Membership Analyst to monitor and reconcile the budget, membership unit reports by category, financial reports and present information to the Board of Directors bi-monthly. Customer Service: * Demonstrates positive attitude and actions through a display of courtesy, service, cooperation, hospitality, sensitivity, and professionalism to internal and external customers. customer service when working with members, co-workers, and outside vendors Management and Supervisory: * Recruit, Hire, train, supervise and evaluate staff including full time Assistant Director of Membership and Community Outreach
- Membership Director at Friedberg JCC
- Manager at Life Time
- Manager, Campus Recreation and Asst. Professor Kinesiology at University of Maryland
- Professor at Montgomery Community College
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Ph.D Public Health (in progress)
- MA Education
- BA Business Administration
Oversee all aspects of membership sales and retention, advertising sales, sponsorship solicitation and Ambassador Committee. Design sales collateral set, create membership orientation, present and host quarterly class to educate members about the Chamber. Research and analyze Chamber website analytics and content, set rates for display ads, generating new revenue.
- Membership Director at Mount Vernon Chamber of Commerce
- Advertising Sales & Marketing Consultant at Self Employed
- Membership & Advertising Sales Manager at Visit Anchorage (ACVB)
- Sales Representative at Tweedie & Storter Marketing
11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma