• Membership manager for a private Country Club. Account maintenance, member relations. Member correspondence, keeping accurate bookkeeping in corporate software. Accounting records for membership accounts. Financial updates in club software. Attending club events for membership marketing/relationships/referrals. Creating marketing posters, emails and flyers for membership sales. Writing/editing articles about members and member sales. Giving tours of facility to prospective members. Giving detailed information about facility and member accounts. Heavy phone, cold calls and follow up. Oct 2016-June 2017
• Accounts Payable, Pavestone August 2016-Oct Accounts Receivable, Kirks Global Compass
- Membership Manager at Club at Sonterra
- Career Center Facilitator at East Central High School
- Accounts Receivable Clerk in the Contractor business at Kirks Global Compass
- Administration/Athletic/Finance Secretary at La Grange Independent School District
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
* Promoted from part time Membership Manager to Senior Relationship Manager. * Responsible for CIO/CISO portfolio of events across the US: Bringing Fortune 2000 executives to 30+ events in 2018. * Daily responsibilities include cold calling, email campaigns, LinkedIn, and other means of sales outreach. * Setting up for the events and working the registration desk for our dinners/assemblies. * Managed personal book of business and worked with other Membership Managers to fill the audience for the events.
- Senior Membership Manager at Apex Assembly
- Sales Specialist at Verizon Wireless
- Hopper, Crew Leader at Dunbar Armored
- Event Manager at Joonbug
1 year at this Job
- - Sports, Entertainment and Event Management
● Create, design, and track metric reports and key membership engagement indicators for Chief Executive Officer to improve association transparency and analyze accurate budget/revenue projections.
● Organize and direct staff of 17 to accurately execute annual membership dues billing using iMIS SQL database for over 1,700 member companies, totaling management of over $2.9M and 64% of total association revenue.
● Foster successful relationships with TIA clients, partners and major donors to ensure high member satisfaction and retention rates of 94%.
● Manage monthly accounting budgetary discrepancies and annual audit reconciliations; facilitating reviews and revisions alongside outsourced accounting firm.
● Successfully facilitate multi-departmental strategic planning around innovative techniques for new member recruitment.
● Cultivate and liaise meaningful partnerships across multiple affiliate (domestic and international) trade associations and vendors to create proficient operational platforms and promote integrated networking.
● Manage a staff of four to maintain high data integrity of TIA’s multiple databases (iMIS, RiSE, SalesForce) by codifying administrative policies with standard entry procedures.
● Serve as lead editor and project manager to compile, coordinate, and execute annual production and publishing of TIA’s 500-page hard copy membership directory.
● Creatively develop marketing strategies to elevate new and existing member retention using Adobe CS5 and distribute campaigns through social media and alternative communication platforms.
● Extract revenue figures from accounting database to collect and track departmental budget statuses, to build quarterly presentations for Board of Directors.
● Train, analyze, and provide post-training surveys to a staff of 7 and recommend further educational opportunities for personnel development.
● Provide principal support in planning, execution, and logistics design of four annual conferences. Lead onsite registration, for the largest third-party logistics convention (1,400 attendees), using multiple event management software applications (Etouches, iMIS Events, CVent).
● Effectively monitor pertinent regulatory affairs and provide monthly updates while managing press releases.
- Membership Manager at Transportation Intermediaries Association (TIA)
- Member Services Associate at Transportation Intermediaries Association
- Executive Assistant and Office Manager at Northern Virginia Wellness Center
- Supervising Coordinator at Huntington Learning Center
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Economics
- Master of Arts - Economic Development
- Bachelor of Arts - International Affairs
Director of Development This position reports to the General Manager of the WOUB Center for Public Media, a department within the Scripps College of Communication. Director of Development oversees all fundraising activities and information, donor stewardship, problem resolution and donor communications.. Position responsibilities:
• Supervise development staff plus student employees when applicable.
• Create annual development plan incorporating new fundraising activities and initiatives
• Insure compliance with FCC and Public Broadcasting fundraising regulations.
• Collaboration with WOUB staff on fundraising productions and activities.
• Insure and communicate compliance with Ohio University regulations regarding fundraising activities, procurement, and other regulations within the Advancement division of Ohio University.
• Identify and cultivate potential donors.
• Plan and facilitate events including donor and community engagement activities.
• Write donor correspondence - donor acknowledgement, direct mail renewal, additional gifts, lapsed and acquisition campaigns.
• Script messaging for TV and radio live on-air membership campaigns and taped interstitial messaging.
• Produce on-air campaigns for TV and Radio including staff participation, incentives, and business collaborations.
• Develop campaign goals, monitor, and adjust activities to meet goals.
• Manage and assist with development of fundraising budget.
• Act as on-air talent for pledge events.
• Oversee management of donor database and files.
• Assist with grant applications and reporting. Accomplishments:
• FY18 - Cash receipts up 12% and Pledges up 34%
• Established the sustaining membership program in 2010 which now represents approximately 15% of dollars raised and 12% of membership
• FY2010 In collaboration with NETA, developed online fundraising platform through NPR Interactive
• FY2016 Migrated online giving to Allegiance online platform that allowed WOUB to process credit card payments in real time and on a monthly scheduled basis.
• Facilitated activation of WOUB Passport for TV donors and extended the benefit to radio donors
• Implemented online donation tracker for radio pledge that eliminated the need for live in-studio phones and volunteers
• FY2017 Planned and executed the first WOUB benefit golf tournament
- Membership Manager at WOUB Center for Public Media
- Assistant Manager, Accounting / Manager, Employee Benefits at Corporate Communications, Inc./Corporate Design, Inc
- Fiscal Officer/Assistant Manager Human Resources at Metropolitan Action Commission (MAC)
- Accountant at WPLN Public Radio
15 years, 6 months at this Job
- Masters - Media Arts and Studies
• Membership-facing: First contact for members, candidates, industry contacts, sponsors, public
• Transformed annual membership recruitment and renewal campaigns resulting in growth in an industry facing challenges and disruption
• Identifying the 'champions' within our 3,400+ members, turning relationships into society initiatives, events, and volunteer activities
• Created new member categories integrating key industry players not previously eligible for membership
• Coordinate 150-member-strong volunteer program, including committee assignments, obtainment of agreement forms, facilitation of orientation events, etc.
• Directly participate, develop content, liaise closely with over one dozen committees
• Respond to member inquiries in person, by phone and via email, in a professional and prompt manner, effectively solving problems, answering questions and respectfully addressing concerns
• Utilize the Society data systems to manage contact information, including adding and updating member contact and status information, as well as data pertaining to other constituents, such as employers and sponsors, posting events, data analysis, and website content
• Create and appropriately disseminate membership reports for a variety of uses by all Society
• Participate in strategic planning, determine membership and volunteer policies, shape staffed office organizational processes
• Work closely with small staff, particularly our Events Manager to achieve society goals and initiatives
- Membership Manager at Chartered Financial Analyst Society
- Administrative Coordinator at Membership
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.A. - History
Our mission at the Grand Rapids Art Museum is to connect people through art, creativity, and design. As Membership Manager, I plan and execute exclusive Members-Only events, manage the department budget, process renewals via mail and email, create content for member newsletters, update the membership portions of the GRAM website at artmuseumgr.org, and think strategically to grow our membership and increase retention rates.
- Membership Manager at Grand Rapids Art Museum
- Communications Coordinator at Varnum Consulting
- Marketing Manager & Social Impact at Tiger Studio Design
4 years at this Job
- Master's - Public Administration and Nonprofit Leadership
- Bachelor's - Psychology
Assist the general manager in executing the plan to achieve club goals, and serve as the general manager when he is not in the building.
● Train, Motivate, Lead program advisors and MSR reps by holding them accountable to performance, recognizing, and rewarding them for good performance and role playing with them via mock tours, mock deactivations and mock member service scenarios to continuously attain better performance
● Coverts telephone and online inquiries into club visits.
● Prepares for the day proactively with appointment, outreach time and marketing hours.
● Constantly strives to improve knowledge and application of all sales skills, in order to improve measurable sales performance- such as closing percentage rate, number of sales, number of membership upgrades, etc.
- Membership manager at Crunch Fitness
- Host, Server, Prep cook, Line cook at Crunch Fitness
- Crew member at Main Street Tent Rentals
- Crew member at Wendy's
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Management and Marketing
Responsible for the overall management of the Aquarium's membership program that serves more than 8,000
households and over 20,000 members. Primary responsibilities include developing annual and long-term
strategies to meet the organizational goal of doubling the Aquarium's membership base by the end of 2025,
developing and implementing successful membership campaigns and promotions to drive acquisition and create
attractive member programs that help to retain and recruit members. ACHIEVEMENTS
• Developed new communication plan for new members, and created new clear communication for all members.
• Applied new techniques that increased efficiency in the Aquarium's operational system, SiriusWare.
• Increased attendance to membership events by 10%.
• Developed new membership renewal strategy for Sea Turtle Guardians, a philanthropic level separate from the Aquarium's membership program.
- MEMBERSHIP MANAGER at SOUTH CAROLINA AQUARIUM
- DIRECTOR OF MEMBERSHIP & OPERATIONS at GREATER KINGSPORT FAMILY YMCA
9 months at this Job
- MASTERS OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - Project Management
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN HISTORY - HISTORY
Strategic planning & budgeting for the Membership department
● Identify and perform outreach to new target markets to increase revenue
● Deliver daily member support via phone and email communications
● Discover new tools within the Your Membership software to expand member value
● Support formation and growth of regional chapters
● Provide representation at industry tradeshows and local networking meetings
● Establish & maintain relationships with industry partners
- Membership Manager at ACADEMY OF INTEGRATIVE HEALTH & MEDICINE
- Programs Coordinator at Academy of integrative health & medicine
- Executive Assistant / Bookkeeper at Academy of integrative health & medicine
- Research Associate at CONSTRUCTION JOURNAL
8 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Health Communication - Health Communication
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Communication - Health Communication
Provide excellent service to participants in ISM Membership on the phone, contributing to member retention.
● Handle and resolve member concerns and inform supervisor of unusual situations or unresolved issues
● Collaborate with Marketing Department regarding the execution of the membership marketing plan that directly supports the sales plan.
● Working across departments to reach revenue goals in all areas, with a focus on cross-selling and collaborative marketing.
● Assist in tracking & reporting functions and handle all follow-throughs on a timely basis
- Membership Manager at Independent School Management (ISM) Inc
- Customer Care Specialist/ Troubleshooter at Litecure, LLC
- Veterinary Technician at Talleyville Veterinary Hospital
- Senior Technician at Valley Veterinary Hospital
8 months at this Job
- - General Studies
- High School Diploma