As a mental health assistant I monitor behavior and record everyday activities and duties that the adolescent does. I distribute medication, assist in their daily duties. Be their support system offer encouragement. As a mental health assistant I also de escalate when tension arrives between peers.
- Mental Health Assistant at PMS Residential Treatment Center
- Phlebotomist at San Juan Regional Medical Center
- Cafe Associate/ Wireless Associate at Sams Club 6347
6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
MENTAL HEALTH ASSISTANT | HOLYOKE MEDICAL CENTER
• I ensure patients are safe sometimes direct 1:1 with a patient other times watching them on camera and calling for someone to go in there over a walkie talkie. If I sit in a room I also am able to do nursing assistant care while in the room with the patient.
- Mental Health Assistant at
- Cashier and Customer Service at Dave's Pet Food
- Crew Member/Cashier at Dunkin' Donuts
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Liberal Arts
Mental health assistant my duties are to assure my clients safety as well as their need. Help them in any areas like residential or even self cares.
- Mental health assistant at Judge Rotenberg Center
- Life span at Direct Care Giver
- Judge rotenberg center at
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Mental Health Assistant at Riverwoods Mental Health Facility
- Medical Assistant at South Atlanta Behavioral Center
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
Assisted clients with learning and improving social skills Enforced directions and rules Handled crisis situation with clients
- Mental Health Assistant at CRAWFORD COUNTY MENTAL HEALTH
- Volunteer at Girard Animal Hospital
- Nursery Teacher at Methodist Church
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of science in Agriculture - Animal science and industry
- Associate - Science
Accompany Mental health patients for off-site Appointments
● Supervise Mental health patients
● Maintain a safe and calm work environment
- Mental Health Assistant at Saint Joseph Hospital
- Production Associate at Amazon Woot
- Picker/Packer at Cherrydale Farms
- Warehouse Worker at Superior Moving & Storage
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Aided mental ill patients complete daily tasks, including eating, bathing, and physical activities
● Assisted other mental healthcare professionals distribute medicine, give injections, and checking vitals
● Assisted patients while attending doctor's appointments
● Discharged and admitted new patients into facility
- Mental Health Assistant at St. Bernards Behavioral Health
4 months at this Job
Assisted with daily activities of Mental Health individuals, prepared meals and passed daily medication. encouraged and supported them to be independent. Logged daily outcomes and monitored activities of those individuals. Transported to events, appointments and entertainment.
- Mental Health assistant at A touch of Love
- Home Health Aide at Add Care Services
- Real-estate Broker at Yvette Johnson Realty
- Manager at Flatirons Financial
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associates in Applied Science - Paralegal - Graduated
- Associates - Arts
- Certificate - Addiction studies and Mental Health
- Bachelor's - Substance Abuse
Supervised Mental Health Assistants as they carried out their duties and responsibilities. * Provided direct and indirect care of patients to meet their physical, educational, psychosocial and spiritual needs. * Performed delegated patient care and non-patient care tasks. * Assisted the patient care team in the treatment and care of patients and families. * Demonstrated family centered care principles when interacting with patients, families and coworkers.
- Mental Health Assistant II at CONNECTICUT VALLEY HOSPITAL
- Mental Health Assistant I at NORWICH HOSPITAL
23 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Art - Psychology
• Provided direct care to all mental health patients to ensure safety and well-being of each client.
• Worked effectively with mental health and substance abuse offender's behaviors.
• Monitored the assigned unit and completed rounds as scheduled.
• Assisted in the admission process, conducted safety searches of patients and completing orientation of new patients.
• Implemented the policies and procedures of the facility.
• Observe drug screen collection for same sex patients.
• Documented behaviors and maintained accurate records of patients daily activity.
• Facilitated psycho-education and substance abuse treatment groups with patients.
- Mental Health Assistant at Peachford Behavioral Hospital
- Probation Officer/Mental Health Case Manger at DeKalb County State Court Probation
- Community Supervision Officer/ Field Training Officer at Covington Probation Office
- Community Supervision Officer/Field Training Officer at Monroe Probation Office
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science - Justice Studies