Coed adult community residence mental health counselor.
- Mental Health Counselor at The Way Back Inc.
- Housekeeping at Gem Cleaning Services
- Guest Service Associate at Target
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Ancient History
- - Associate
Responsibilities Mental Health Counselor; Run groups, participate in treatment planning, take vitals and documentation along with progress notes.
- Mental Health Counselor at John Muir Behavioral Health
- Crisis Counselor/Manager Associate at Seneca Center
- 10th grade social science teacher at New Haven Unified School District
- Instructor at New Haven Unified School District
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- BA - Psychology
I’m a mental health counselor I work with teens and adults with Intellectual disabilities in a group home I assist clients wit ADLS and administrator medication and injection as needed ,food prep ant etc
- Mental Health Counselor at The itheil group
- DSP (Direct Support Professional) at Option Won mental health services
1 year, 11 months at this Job
Individual mental health counselor for children, adults, couples, and families.
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor at Anchor Christian Counseling
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor at Tern Christian Counseling
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor at Valley Cities Counseling and Consultation
- Residential Counselor at Youth Advocates
2 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Counseling Psychology
- Bachelor of Sociology - Sociology
- Associate of Arts degree
Mental Health Counselor West Pines Behavioral Health January 2017 to Present Risk management, Emergency or crisis response, Team player, Relationship builder.
- Mental Health Counselor at SCL Health
- Direct Care Professional at Devereux Cleo Wallace
- Assistant Baseball Coach at Abraham Lincoln High School
- Aquatics Supervisor at Life Time Fitness
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
01/18 - present Currently pursing master's degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling on track to be a licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Mental Health Counselor at University of the Cumberlands
- Life and Health insurance agent at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company
- Correctional Officer at D. Ray James Correctional Facility
- CFO at Complete Benefit Solutions, Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- BA - Psychology
Mental Health Counselor
• Provides professional individual and group counseling services
• Maintains timely and accurate documentation
• Works as a team player and builds positive working relationships
• Develops and implements treatment plans
- Mental Health Counselor at University of Nebraska at Kearney
- Licensed Mental Health Therapist/Skills Academy at Grand Island Public School District
- Mental Health Therapist at Plains Behavioral Healthcare Services
- Recovery Specialist, Youth Unit at Richard Young Hospital
8 months at this Job
- Masters - Community Counseling
- Bachelor of Science - Family Studies
Saint Helens, Oregon 11/2015 - Present
Outpatient Mental Health Counselor II/Crisis On-Call Mental Health Counselor
• Contributes to interdisciplinary team with focus on intrapersonal, interpersonal, and relational function of individuals, groups, and families.
• Evaluates clients to assess need to transfer to specialized inpatient mental health facilities.
• Possesses knowledge of adult and child development, DSM 5 diagnostic criteria, clinical assessment, treatment planning, and delivery of clinical services.
• Maintains 70+ caseload comprised of walk-ins, referrals from child welfare agencies, and high-risk clients.
• Collaborates with foster parents, caseworkers, preschool teachers, childcare providers, wrap-care coordinators, probation, developmental disability staff, and other professionals.
• Possesses knowledge of client rights and ensures an atmosphere that allows for wellbeing and dignity in a private, safe, and secure environment.
- Outpatient Mental Health Counselor II/Crisis On-Call Mental Health Counselor at Columbia Community Mental Health
- Crisis Prevention Outreach Therapist/Intensive Family Therapist at Morrison Child & Family Services
- Boys and Girls Aide at
- House Manager at Martin's Achievement Place
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology - Counseling Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology - Parent Education & Coaching
As an On-Call Mental Health Counselor I am currently working within the Madrona Day Treatment Program, which is an in-school program for children with Behavioral Health Issues. I have also been trained to work of the local Elementary and Middle Schools with the Evergreen program as well as the Sequoia Program. These programs help children learn the basics of being in a school setting while learning the proper behaviors of how to act at school. I have also been able to cross train in the Youth Inpatient Unit caring for children with higher needs and more severe behavioral issues.
- On-Call Mental Health Counselor at KITSAP MENTAL HEALTH
- Housing Navigator Peer Mentor at THERAPEUTIC HEALTH SERVICES
- Cashier at COSTCO WHOLESALE
- Assistant Teacher at WASHINGTON STATE UNIVERSITY CHILDREN'S CENTER
3 months at this Job
- Masters in Social Work - Social Work
- - clinical
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Development - Child Development
Division of Public and Behavioral Health 3/2018 - Present
Mental Health Counselor I
• Provided individual, group, marital and family therapy.
• Conducted initial screenings for services, intakes, and provide crisis intervention services as needed.
• Wrote concise, logical and clear reports regarding client status and treatment.
• Assessed and utilize community resources.
• Established rapport and appropriate clinical relationships with clients, their families and care providers
• Prepared documentation for patient charts and billing purposes.
- Mental Health Counselor I at State of Nevada, Department of Health and Human Services
- Research Assistant, Dr. Kristine Jacquin's Forensic at Fielding Graduate University, School of Psychology
- Clinician/Crisis Intervention Specialist at Terros Health
- Rapid Response Team/Mobile Assessor at Human Behavior Institute
10 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Psychology
- Baccalaureate - Clinical Psychology
- Masters of Arts - Forensic Psychology
- Masters in Management - Final Project
- Bachelor of Arts - Telecommunications Management