3245 Hospital Dr Juneau, AK 99801 12/2018 - 02/2019 Hours per week: 40 Psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner in outpatient community mental health clinic. The population was primarily working with adults of Alaskan native heritage. The majority of patients seen were treated for primary mental illness as well as substance abuse. Writer was able to work closely with the multidisciplinary team including nurses, therapist and case workers. Writer was primarily seeing initial intakes for patients who were on waitlist as well as covering follow up appointments for a clinician who was out for surgery. Supervisor: Dr. Craig Cocorous (520-431-3020) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner at Southeast Alaska Regional Health Consortium
- Psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner at Bellevue Hospital Center
- Psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner at Adventist Medical Center Portland
- Locum tenens - Psychiatric Nurse practitioner at Valley Behavioral Health - North Valley
at this Job
- Master's Degree - Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
24900 CA 202 Highway Tehachapi, Ca. 93561 661-822-4402 8/17/15-present Duties: provides direct and indirect nursing care to patients in a state correctional facility; provides clinical supervision and training of nursing staff; collaborates with physicians and other health care providers; takes independent action within professional preparation and legal limits; maintains and supervises the conduct of inmates; protects and maintain the safety of persons and/or property; provides medical emergency responses per protocol, treatment/triage, assist with returning and receiving; and other related duties. Mental Health Nurse II
- Mental Health Nurse II at Dept. of Corrections/CCI
- Mental Health Nurse II FT at T&T Staffing Inc
- Charge Nurse at Oasis Rehabilitation Center
- Staff Nurse at Psychiatric Health Facility
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Nursing I
- Associates - Nursing
- Associates - Liberal Arts
1403 48th Avenue, Suite 202, Myrtle Beach South Carolina, 29577. Telephone: 843-449-2576. Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. October 2018 - present.
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner at MOFDAPS Comprehensive Behavior Health Services
- Independent Family Nurse Practitioner at Lighthouse Care Center of Conway
- Family Nurse Practitioner, Medical Director at J. Reuben Long Detention Center, Horry County
- Family Nurse Practitioner at J. Reuben Long Detention Center, Horry County
3 months at this Job
- Master of Nursing and Family Nurse Practitioner - Nursing and Family Nurse Practitioner
- Bachelor of Nursing - Nursing
- Doctor - Nursing Practice
- Bachelor of Social Work - Social Work
Providing quality mental health care to patients in outpatient setting. Assisting patients in achieving mental health well -being through diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner at APRN, PMHNP - RURAL MENTAL HEALTH SOLUTIONS
- BSN RN at CRITICAL CARE
- CSC BSN RN at SAINT JOSEPH HOSPTIAL
- Certified Pharmacy Tech at Kroger Pharmacy
7 months at this Job
Brooklyn, NY July 2016- Current
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
• Conduct comprehensive psychiatric evaluations; diagnose and manage treatment for acute, episodic and chronic mental health disorders in an integrated primary care clinic and DHS Women's Intake Shelter.
• Provide client centered care for an underserved population including LGBTQ/MSM clientele, individuals experiencing HIV/AIDS, chronic homelessness, SPMI, and active substance use disorders.
• Establish therapeutic client relationships, utilize open and effective interpersonal communication, collaborate with medical, social service and correctional professionals.
• Guide clients towards self-actualization and healing by utilizing ongoing psycho-education, supportive therapy, and principles of harm-reduction, mindfulness, CBT and DBT.
• Remain flexible, adaptable, and resourceful in approach and demeanor in order to align with the shifting demands of the environment and circumstance
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner at Housing Works East New York Community Healthcare
- Outreach Registered Nurse Clinician, Assistant Supervisor, CPEP Mobile Crisis Team at Mount Sinai Beth Israel Medical Center
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Intern at Housing Works Cylar House Clinic
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Intern at Bellevue Hospital, Child/Adolescent CPEP
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Bachelor of Science
Responsibilities Responsible for the assessment, planning implementation and evaluation of nursing care under supervision of deputy matron/manager. Responsible for for participating in the setting of quality standards Took charge of ward in the absence of my seniors Responsible for maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment at all times Responsible for ensuring therapeutic observation are maintained as prescribed Accomplishments Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Good knowledge of factors that may influence service users illness and recovery Good knowledge multidisciplinary team team work Skills Used Proficient in mental health assessments and know when to refer to other mental health professionals Engaging with service users whilst maintaining a trusting therapeutic relationship Ability to monitor and having a good understanding of service users physical and mental health Skilled in organising and coordinating and prioritise work Skilled in monitoring and assessing risk Maintaining good communication at all times Skilled in working with older people with both physical and mental health illnesses.
- Mental Health Nurse at CAS Behavioural Health
15 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bsc - Mental Health Nursing
- Bachelors - Mental Health
• Work cohesively with the HSA, DON and Mental Health Director and/or Psychiatrist in the coordination of the mental health care delivery system, as well as other functions within the facility.
• Perform and document all patient history, mental health screenings and/or evaluations, assist with examinations and/or treatments, and report all changes in patients' conditions.
• Ensure orders are implemented in a timely manner; medications are administered; and all progress notes and critical incidents are documented according to company policies and procedures.
• Provide 12-hour phone consultation and support daily for inmate mental health.
• Respond to and initiate care for mental health emergencies within the facility
- Mental Health Nurse Practitioner at Correct Health
- Mental Health Nurse Practitioner at VAMC
- Mental Health Nurse Practitioner at NAPHCARE, Newton County Detention Center
- Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (Outpatient) at VAMC
2 years at this Job
- MSN - specialty
- MSN - Clinical Nurse Specialist
Provided direct assistance to patients within psychiatric health units Provided emotional support to patients Took patients' lunch order and assist-fed them Relayed all vital information back to the patient's nurse Organized supplies and paperwork for the unit.
- Mental Health Nurse-Assistant at Virginia Commonwealth University Health Systems
- Intern at Orlando Health Central Hospital
- Lifeguard at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Water Country USA
- Intern at Walt Disney World
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Education and Human Services - Exercise Science
Work as a psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP): See both adolescent and adult in an outpatient setting. I do medication management, diagnosis and development of plan of care
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) at
- Registered Nurse at THR Arlington Memorial Behavioral Health Hospital
- Registered Nurse, Psych and Medical Case Manager at THR Arlington Memorial Behavioral Health Hospital
- Registered Nurse - Emergency Department and Operative Room (OR) at Hampton Community Hospital
5 months at this Job
- PMHNP-BC - Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
Managing medical inpatient referrals for adults and older adults with a wide variety of psychiatric needs Final 144 clinical hours completed under direction of Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Treatment management exercised critical analysis of co-occurring medical diagnoses and psychiatric conditions
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Student at Queens Medical Center
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Student at Cedar Springs Hospital
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Student at Stirrup Hope, LLC
- Registered Nurse at St. Francis Medical Center
2 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Nursing - Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society for Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing - Leadership