2018 Mental Health Professional: Offer services for the purpose of improving an individual's mental health or treat mental disorders. Evaluate an individual's mental health using clinical interviews, psychological evaluations and testing.
- Mental Health Professional at Bruce Professional Counseling
- Assistant Manager at Family Dollar
- Front Desk Clerk at Travel Inn Hotel
- Sales Associate at Wal-Mart Supercenter
1 month at this Job
- BS in Child Development - Child Development
- AA in Arts
Mental Health Professional
• As a trained mental health professional, I completed initial assessment on clients to gained and provided information to client and family on possible therapy.
• Developed a treatment plan geared to the needs of individuals to provided behavioral health therapy that will help client to deal and cope with daily struggles.
• Conducted reassessments as needed and maintain HIPPA regulated documentation.
• Performed clinical management coordination.
- Mental Health Professional at Absolute Health
- Rolling Mill Operator at Bayou Steel Group
- ECS Tech and Mechanic at Team Industries Services
- Service Technician at Sears Automotive
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Industrial Technology - Industrial Technology
Mental Health Professional, 2016 to Present
● Maintain confidentiality of records relating to client's treatment
● Encourage clients to express their feelings and discuss what is happening in their lives, and help them develop insight into themselves and their relationships.
● Guide clients in the development of skills and strategies for dealing with their problems.
● Prepare and maintain all required treatment records and reports.
● Collect information about clients through interviews, observation, and tests.
- Mental Health Professional at RENEWED MINDS BEHAVIOR HEALTH CENTER
- Case Manager at CHRISTOPHER YOUTH CENTER
- New Operations Support Technician at CENTURYLINK
- Counselor Intern at OUR HOUSE HELP FOR TEENS
3 years at this Job
- MASTER'S DEGREE - CLINICAL MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELING
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE - GENERAL STUDIES
• Licensed Mental Health Professional ◦ Completed assessments such as BHAs and the LOCUS and CALOCUS ◦ Assisted in development of treatment plans ◦ Completed outpatient treatment requests ◦ Provided counseling and/or psychotherapy to clients ◦ Reviewed others' completed assessments and sign off on these ◦ Document client progress
- Licensed Mental Health Professional at Choices Behavioral Health and Wellness
- MHS staff at Behavioral Services of Louisiana
- Case Manager at Community Resource Coordinators
- Receptionist/Billing at Caring to Love Ministries
10 months at this Job
- Masters of Arts in Counseling - Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Psychology
I currently work as a mental health professional on the ACT team. We provide case management and therapeutic services for severally mental ill patients within Lehigh county.
- Mental health professional at Horizon House Inc
- Family Reunification Therapist III at PEMHS
- JDAP Case Manager at BAYS Florida
- Therapist Intern at Mission Possible
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master - MFT, LPCC
- Bachelor - Psychology
- Associates - Psychology
As a Mental Health Professional I conducted individual counseling and facilitated group therapy to a variety of individuals with drug and alcohol or other mental health problems. I have experience using CBT, DBT, and solution based therapy.
- Mental Health Professional at PATHWAY TO RECOVERY
- Service Desk Analyst (Sanofi) at C3i Inc.
- Seasonal Safety Coordinator at Amazon.com Fulfillment
- Warehouse Associate at Amazon Fulfillment
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- M.A. - Psychology
- B.S. - Psychology
Mental Health Professional Responsibilities include assessing patients' mental status through interviews or observations, and then developing treatment plans or making referrals to the appropriate services. Provide crisis intervention services to patients who are a danger to themselves or others. Monitor patients' treatment progress and keep track of his or her mental status.
- Mental Health Professional at Family Solutions of Louisiana
- Parts Sales Associate at AutoZone
- Cashier at Wal-Mart
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Rehabilitation Counseling - VEWA
- Bachelors of Science in Therapeutic Recreation - Therapeutic Recreation
• Collaborated with partner agencies to identify appropriate services.
• Offered 24-hour consultation for staff members.
• Led several initiatives to streamline services.
• Provided training and support for incoming facility supervisor.
• Continued to provide services of a Mental Health Professional.
- Lead Mental Health Professional at Lutheran Social Services
- Mental Health Professional at Lutheran Social Services
- Mental Health Specialist at Lutheran Social Services
- Direct Support Professional at REM Wisconsin
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Social Work - Social Work
Mental Health Professional 40+ hrs/week
* Worked closely with the jail's suicidal population and implemented interventions aimed at decreasing or eliminating suicidal thoughts and behaviors.
* Knowledgeable of accreditation standards.
* Attended weekly treatment team meetings to focus on vulnerable inmates and ensure adequate services are rendered.
* Trained new correctional officers on suicide prevention in jail settings
• Facilitated weekly group therapy with inmates weekly that focused on life skills, mental health psychoeducation, and drug and alcohol treatment.
- Mental Health Professional at Correct Care Solutions
- Intake Coordinator at Lakeside Behavior Health
- Trauma Therapist at Serenity Recovery Center
- Clinical Supervisor at Youth Villages
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Social Work - Rehabilitation
- Bachelor of Social Work - Social Work
Danville, VA Qualified Mental Health Professional Responsible for the delivery of community support services to Adult Mental Health Clients. Complete notes for progress of client progress, and provide weekly updates to QP. Support women through everyday basic life skills, GED, housing, and court appointments. Assist with treatment team meetings, site monitoring, and participates in quarterly authorization updates.
- Qualified Mental Health Professional at A New Inspirations
- Case Manager at Southeastern Adult Day Center
- Case Manager at CNC Access Inc.
- Case Manager at CCI WISH Program
8 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Education
- Bachelor - Applied Science/ Sociology
- Associate - Liberal Arts