Mental health Tech
- MHT mental health Tech at Shadow Mountain Behavioral Health System
- Cashier/Customer Service at Quiznos
- Warehouse at Macys
- Assistant Manager at Goody buy
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Project hire
- High school graduate
Coordinating mental health care services, identifying the personal needs of patients, monitoring and documenting care, escorting patients, ensuring patient safety, and assisting in patient assessment.
- mental health tech at MENTAL HEALTH TECH, HILLCREST BEHAVIORAL HOSPITAL
- HOSTESS at UAB HOSPITAL
1 year at this Job
702)776-3500 Mental Health Tech 02/2018 to 02/2019 Direct care of patients on a 20 patient general psychiatric unit, responsible for Following unit schedule, monitoring patients and assisting nurses and social workers with patients.
- Mental Health Tech at Desert Parkway Behavior Healthcare Hosp
- Driver at Lyft
- Insurance Agent at
- Hertz Car Sales at
1 year at this Job
- - criminal justice and fire science
As a Hospital Security Officer my responsibility was to ensure the safety of the patients and staff, along with video surveillance, Security checks and tours of the facility. After a year and a half I switch to a Mental Health Tech until present to gain more knowledge of other parts of the Hospital.
- Hospital Security Officer///// Mental Health Tech at Inspira Health Network
- Correctional Sergeant at Burlington County Department of Corrections
- overhead crain operator at u s pipe foundry
3 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Housing Coordinator - Navigate housing market for clients, assist in finding placement for hard to house individuals. Mental Health Tech - assist case managers in every way. Office work as well as small case lode of 7- 10 clients
- Housing Coordinator/Mental Health Tech at Sunrise Services Inc
- Cashier at Target
- Support Specialist at The Edwards Center Inc
- Cashier at Plaid Pantry
11 months at this Job
- Human Services Degree
● Work in a 10-14 inpatient geriatric unit that have behavioral issues
● Provides hygienic cares to all patients
● Assist nurses with patients with behavioral outburst from a wide range of different mental health disorders such as bipolar, schizophrenia, dementia, etc.
● Chart on daily living activities (i.e.: groups, eating amounts, blood pressures, glucose levels)
● Knowing the signs of a behavior before it happens
● Collect specimens from patients
- Mental Health Tech (MHT) at Horizon Mental Health (at Regina Medical Center/ An Allina Healthcare Facility)
- Certified Nursing Assistant at CNA
- Personal Care Assistant at PCA
- Certified Living Assistant at CLA
5 years at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
Responsibilities Medical Assistance, Mental Health Tech, Assist Patients/Patient Care, Vitals, Data Entry, Charting Skills Used Bilingual/Translation
- Medical Assistant/Mental Health Tech at Valley Forge Medical Center & Hospital, Inc.
- Bilingual Customer Service Representative at MeElderry Drywall, Inc.
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Medical Assistant - Nursing
The Mental Health Tech is the main support of the Nursing Department. My duties include patient care through patient monitoring, observation, documentation and rounding every 15 minutes during a typical 12 hour shift, taking vital signs, distribution of patient snacks and hygiene supplies, conducting patient group activities (specifically goals wrap up group), processing new admits once on the unit including vitals signs, taking chart pictures, preparing room for new pt, and inventory pt belongings. Laundry is done nightly, stocking linen supply, disposal of trash and soiled linens. Other duties include morning and evening environmental rounds and being able to provide nursing staff with pertinent patient information for accurate nursing documentation.
- Mental Health Tech at Covington Behavioral Health
- Producer at PRIMERICA FINANCIAL SERVICESUNITED STATES
- Drug Screen Monitor at St. Tamanny 2nd Judicial Drug Court
- Receptionist at Allstate & Encompass Insurance
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- No Degree - Sociology
- High School Diploma - General
Admissions Coordinator Vermillion Behavioral Health － Lafayette, Louisiana Managed the receptionist area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information. Managed the receptionist area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information. Designed electronic file systems and maintained electronic and paper files. Maintained an up-to-date department organizational chart. Made copies, sent faxes and handled all incoming and outgoing correspondence. Verified and logged in deadlines for responding to daily inquiries. Contacted insurance providers to verify correct insurance information and get authorization for proper billing codes. Facilitated working relationships with co-tenants and building management. Received and distributed faxes and mail in a timely manner. Mental Health Tech Vermillion Behavioral Health － Lafayette, LA Read and recorded temperature, pulse and respiration Prepared patient rooms prior to their arrival. Cleaned and organized patients' living quarters. Recognized and reported abnormalities and/or changes in patients' health status to nursing staff. Assisted with ADLs. Documented resident records on daily flow sheets.. Charted and recorded information in client files. Tracked client movement on and off the unit by documenting times and destinations of clients. Checked facility for open windows, locked doors, malfunctioning smoke detectors and other safety hazards. Quickly responded to crisis situations when severe mental health and behavioral issues arose.
- Admissions Coordinator/ Mental Health Tech at Vermilion Behavioral Health
- DIrect Support Worker at ALTERNATIVE HOME HEALTH
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - General Studies
• Monitors the patients activities while on the unit and in the emergency room.
• Performs vital checks on patients.
• Performs intake and discharges of patients.
• Escorts patients to the mental health court.
• Transports patients to appointments when needed.
• Perform searches on patients for contraband.
• Intervenes when patients becomes violent using SAMA.
• Trains new staff on the procedures on working with the patients.
• SAMA instructor.
• Lead tech on adolescent unit.
- Mental Health Tech III at Green Oaks
- Manager at Phoenix House Foundation
- Youth Treatment Counselor/Supervisor at Griffith Center for Children
4 years at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science degree in Criminal Justice - Survey of Criminal Justice System