Helps admit and discharge patients, maintain close contact with them, and monitor vital signs such as heart rate and blood pressure. Observe patient behaviors, record their conditions and lead them in therapeutic and recreational activities. Consults with doctors and other mental health professionals, often as part of a team that includes social workers and therapists. Help consumers with daily living, such as eating, dressing and bathing.
- Mental Health Tech (MHT) at Memorial Health- Mental Health Tech
- MHT/Assistant Activities coordinator at Coastal Harbor
- ColorGuard Instructor/Activity Director at Savannah State
- Retail/ Makeup Artist at Savannah State
8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Fine Arts - Visual and Performing Arts
- College Prep
The Mental Health Tech is the main support of the Nursing Department. My duties include patient care through patient monitoring, observation, documentation and rounding every 15 minutes during a typical 12 hour shift, taking vital signs, distribution of patient snacks and hygiene supplies, conducting patient group activities (specifically goals wrap up group), processing new admits once on the unit including vitals signs, taking chart pictures, preparing room for new pt, and inventory pt belongings. Laundry is done nightly, stocking linen supply, disposal of trash and soiled linens. Other duties include morning and evening environmental rounds and being able to provide nursing staff with pertinent patient information for accurate nursing documentation.
- Mental Health Tech at Covington Behavioral Health
- Producer at PRIMERICA FINANCIAL SERVICESUNITED STATES
- Drug Screen Monitor at St. Tamanny 2nd Judicial Drug Court
- Receptionist at Allstate & Encompass Insurance
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- No Degree - Sociology
- High School Diploma - General
My main duties as a lead mental health tech include managing my others techs for my shift, assigning duties, patient care, patient feeding, laundry, and 15 minute interval rounds. I lead my team to offer the best patient safety possible, and patient care. My floor specializes in geriatrics.
- Lead Mental Health Tech at Dekalb Regional Medical Center
- Asst head teller & new accounts at Liberty Bank
5 months at this Job
Responsibilities Maintained 15 minute activity sheet, institute vitals taking and charting, implied unit and hospital policies threw Charge nurse and unit director. Overseas patient sessions via Doctors or therapist. Implemented proper CPI techniques upon charge nurse request or unit supervisor. Accomplishments Is celebrated as the best Mental health tech on Delta medical MHU2. Nickname the fireman or deescalating psycodic patients out burst.. Skills Used CPI certified professional, CPR certified, experienced in 603 patient rights and court procedures.
- Mental health tech at Delta Medical Center
- Security Guard Supervisor at Central Defense Security
- Fork Lift Operator at Most Valuble Personnel/ Diamond Comic Distribution Center
- Building Manager at W.I.C
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school
• Trained new employees for Mental Health Tech positions
• Coordinated mental health services for patients of all ages and diversities
• Assisted in patient assessments, measured vital signs, and aided clients in becoming accustomed to residential routine
• Monitored clients in order to detect unusual behavior, documented care, and reported observations
• Escorted patients to counseling groups and identify the personal needs of all patients
• Organized, supervised, and encouraged patient participation in social, educational, and recreational activities
• Identified information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing, differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events
- Lead Mental Health Tech at River Crest Hospital
- Intern at Angelo State University Counseling Services
- Intern at River Crest Hospital
- Intern at BCFS
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- M.S. - Counseling
- B.A. - Psychology
• Provide extensive care for individual, coordinating mental health services and assisting in patient care.
• Monitor and documenting care all day every 15 minutes.
• Escorting patients, and identifying the personal needs of patients.
• Working on lock down units 24 hours a day.
- Mental Health Tech 2 at Choate Mental Health Facility
- Data Entry/ Accounting Shipping and Receiving Clerk at Pepsi MidAmerica
- Financial Sales Rep at Midcountry Bank
- Sales Associate at Cato
4 years at this Job
Coordinating mental health care services, identifying the personal needs of patients, monitoring and documenting care,escorting patients and assisting in patient assessment
- Mental Health Tech I at UT Health East Texas
- Direct Support Professional (DSP) at Community Access Inc
- Life Skills Trainer at Neuro Restorative
- Caregiver at D & S Residential Services
2 months at this Job
- - General Studies
- - Criminal Justice
• Patient Vitals
• Assist Patients with daily living skills
• Report all behavior and health changes to Psychiatrist and RN's
• Perform Accu checks
• Maintain Patient accountability every 15 minutes
• Maintain Patient safety during group and monitor patients for day to day changes in behavior and intervene as needed to prevent crisis
- Mental Health Tech-Lead at San Antonio Behavioral Health, Mental Health Tech
- Resident Care Aid/Domestic Service Aide at State of Michigan, Caro Center
- Youth counselor at Wolverine Human Services
1 year at this Job
Care of clients with serve mental health and or substance abuse diagnoses in a residential group home. Providing crisis intervention when necessary. Completing proper documentation.
- residental mental health tech at TCN Behavioral Health Services, Inc.
- Walmart cashier at Walmart
- Mental Health Technician at Access hosptial dayton
- Direct Care Professional at Crsi
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
coordinated mental health care services, assisting in patient assessment, monitoring and documenting care, escorting patients and identifying the personal needs of patients.
- Mental Health tech at North Tampa Behavioral Health
- Sales Associate at JCPenny, SpringHill FL
- Youth Counselor at YMCA, Springhill FL
- 3rd Key holder/ Sales Associate at Claire's
7 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science degree in Health Information Technology - HIT