Mental Health Technician.
- Mental Health Technician at Frye Regional Medical Center
- Med Tech/Caregiver, Supervisor in Charge at Springs of Catawba
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Nursing
Mental health technician
- Mental Health Technician/cna at Wellbridge
- Teacher at Lavernia Christian Teaching Center
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Social Work
- Bachelors - Social Work
My role as a Mental Health Technician was to monitor and care for all patients in my unit.
- Mental Health Technician at Peak Behavioral Health Services
- Mental Health Technician at
4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Business
- Some college
As a mental health technician I was responsible for assisting in patient assessment, monitoring and documenting care, escorting patients and identifying the personal needs of patients.
- Mental Health Technician at Citrus Health Network
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school diploma
As a mental health technician, I am responsible for assisting mental health professionals with client caseload including documentation, group therapy, and therapeutic behavior services. Additionally, I assist clients with meal prep, monitor clients on residential floors, assist with crisis intervention.
- Mental Health Technician at RESCUE MENTAL HEALTH &ADDICTION SERVICES
- Behavior Specialist at EDUCARE ACADEMY
- Paraprofessional at Renhill Group
- Re-Entry Therapist at Southeast, Inc
5 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Community Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
- - Psychology Transfer
I have been working as a mental health technician here for over a year.
- Mental Health Technician at Southeast Health
- Patient Care Technician at FLOWERS HOSPITAL
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biology
- High school or equivalent
Palm Shores Behavioral Health center is an inpatient psychiatric facility for boys and girls ages 5-17. I am employed as a mental health technician whose main goal is patient and peer safety. Below are other responsibilities of this role as a mental health technician. -Chart patient observations -Assisting patients with daily living activities including hygiene and cleanliness of unit -Escorting patients between daily activities including therapy and school -Maintains safe and secure environment -Provides assistance in crisis interventions -Maintain confidentiality of patient charts
- Mental Health Technician at Palm Shores Behavioral Health Center
- Seasonal Sortation Associate at Amazon
- Cashier at Target
- Contract temporary customer service position for GreatCall at Aerotek
7 months at this Job
- Associate's degree
Responsible for monitoring patient Q-15 observation sheets and encouraging patients to attend Mental Health Technician ran groups as well as therapist based groups.
- Mental Health Technician at Options Behavioral Health
- Correctional Officer at Indiana State Prison
- Patient Care Assistant at SYCAMORE SPRINGS
- Tote Wrangler at Integrity Staffing Solutions
6 months at this Job
- Southern Technical Institute - Certified Nursing Assistant
- High school or equivalent - General
• MH-IDD Residential Care Professional
• Mental Health Technician
• Duties Include - Residential care, maintaining rapport with clients, administering medication, supervision, community outreach, group therapy, progress tracking, computer documentation.
- Mental Health Technician at Beacon Light Behavioral Health Systems
- Auto Technician at Cole Muffler
- Auto Technician at Bastian Tire
- Crew Member at Burger King
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- General Studies
A Mental Health Technician evaluates patients' physical and mental states every day, taking vital signs and noting levels of mental alertness and functioning. Giving assistance to patients regarding their personal hygiene activities, such as bathing and getting dressed is fundamental to the position. Often as the first line of defense, Technicians are directly involved in all crisis resolution and management scenarios; utilizing physical restraints may be a possibility. Additional responsibilities include assisting unit nurses with clerical duties and maintaining safety and sanitary conditions of the unit.
- Mental Health Technician at United Health Services
- Supply Administration and Operation Specialist at U.S. Marine Corps
8 months at this Job
- Associates in Science