180) BISD - Jane Long Middle School Mentor Teacher -Language Department
- Mentor Teacher -Language Department at English Language Academy
- Teacher at Math Migrant Summer Enrichment Academy
- Teacher at Camp Invention Enrichment Academy K-5th
- Teacher at Math Migrant Summer Enrichment Academy
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Marketing
Taught Eureka Math, Science, & Social Studies Core Knowledge and State Standards Math Mentor Teacher
- 2nd Grade Mentor Teacher at GEO Prep Academy of Greater Baton Rouge
- Teacher at North Metro Academy of Performing Arts
- Teacher at City of Knowledge
- Assistant Director at Primrose School
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- MA - Elementary Education
- BA - Early Childhood Education
My BA is an English major. I’ve had a varied teaching career. Elementary and high school English for 20 years. Most recently I was a contact mentor teacher for home school families in the Pacific Rim. My case load was 70 families. I also taught Inupiak children on the North Slope of Alaska for 10 years. I’m eager to register and obtain the needed ESL certifications in the coming months.
- Distance Learning Mentor Teacher at International Distance Learning in the Pacific
- English Teacher/Reading Specialist at North Slope Borough School District
1 year, 11 months at this Job
Plan, adapt, and present lessons to meet the needs of students with multiple disabilities, including autism spectrum, ADD and ADHD, learning disabilities, developmental delays, emotional disturbance, and abuse/neglect issues. Mentor teacher responsibilities include:
• Facilitating Professional developments.
• Creating staff meeting agendas.
• Customized training sessions on classroom management techniques.
• Coaching on best practices for data collection and IEP development. Accomplishments: Coached three first-year Special Education teachers. The coaching resulted in:
• Improved classroom/behavior management.
• Student-growth on standardized test.
• Decreased staff absences.
- SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER/ MENTOR TEACHER at District of Columbia Public Schools
- LEAD SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER at PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- at Masters of Education and Human Development
- at Communication Sciences and Disorders
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Ministry
Mentor/coach early childhood teachers, helping them provide quality classroom environments, quality teaching practices and family engagement experiences according to the Head Start Performance Standards and Colorado Child Care Licensing Standards. Meet with teachers individually and in Teacher Learning Groups after classroom observations to develop professional development plans and assess teacher's progress toward their goals. Attend conferencing sessions regarding the wellbeing of children in each classroom. Provide Child Care Licensing consultation as former Child Care Licensing Specialist with 10 years' experience.
- Mentor Teacher at Rocky Mt SER Early Childhood Centers
- Structured Parenting Supervisor at WhimSpire
- Child Care Licensing Specialist at Mesa County Health Department
- Provide mentor at Red Rocks Community College
1 year at this Job
- Master of Arts in Education - Education
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Early Childhood Leadership - Buell Early Childhood Leadership Program
I have lots of experiance with children and i would like to mentor and tutor kids after school who need it the extra help. I have recently graduated high school and was really interested by this job. Tamica Nored
- Tutor/Mentor/teacher at teacher
at this Job
• Provided assistance to teachers in classroom organization and management, instructional planning, delivery of effective instruction, differentiation and student interactions as per CLASS (Classroom Assessment Scoring System).
• Provided content and curricular support to reduce the achievement gap and meet the learning needs of all head start and early head start students.
• Developed and implemented intentional teaching strategies training for head start teachers that impacted students in 6 counties.
• Directed and maintained technology centers in all head start classrooms within West Texas Opportunities, Inc.
• Certified CLASS Observer
• Certified MMCI Instructor
• Certified ITERS-3 Observer
• Practice-Based Coaching- Coach
• Hatch Technology Coordinator
- Mentor Teacher at West Texas Opportunities, Head Start
- 8th Grade Science/ GT Science Teacher at Lubbock ISD
- 8th Grade Science/ GT Science Teacher at Andrews ISD
- 7th/8th Grade Science/ G/T Science Teacher at Brownfield ISD
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - Education- Curriculum and Instruction
- Bachelor's - Education
Served as a mentor teacher/coach for new Special Education teachers, assisting them with instructional, and various classroom management techniques.
• Designed lesson plans focused on age and level-appropriate material.
• Developed interesting course plans to meet academic, intellectual and social needs of students.
• Routinely met with students' parents regarding in-class issues and learning interruptions to discuss solutions.
• Developed and implemented interesting and interactive learning mediums to increase student understanding of course materials. Combined discipline plan with effective measures and various lesson plans to increase concentration, participation, and progress student accountability
- Mentor Teacher & Bic, F.S. Special Ed. Teacher at Holmes Road Elementary School
- Special Education Teacher (Functional Skills) at Westside Achievement Middle School
- GED Teacher & Teacher Mentor at Memphis City Schools
- Special Education Teacher (Functional Skills) at Shelby County Schools
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- MBA - Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Psychology
81003, 719-924-8922 - Supervisor, Celena Apodaca The Mentor plays a key role in facilitating a positive, productive, educational experience see and environment for all HOPE students by leading, implementing, and teaching daily lessons and classroom
activities both online and offline. The Mentor is responsible for teaching and monitoring student learning
activity and progress. A Mentor works with the support and direction of the HOPE Teacher and Learning
Center Director/Manager. This position provides both encouragement and discipline within an inviting
learning environment designed to accommodate individualized instruction. Academic Roles and Responsibilities:
● Facilitates online and offline instruction.
● Monitors student progress and performance daily.
● Motivates and engages students through daily and direct creative instructional methods.
● Communicates with students, families, director, manager and HOPE teachers regarding student progress and performance.
● Actively maintains positive learning environment for students in the classroom.
● Uses assessment results to make instructional decisions in collaboration with the HOPE teacher.
● Collaborates with HOPE teacher to motivate students to perform at a high academic level.
- Classroom Mentor/Teacher at Hope Online Learning Academy
- Information Specialist/Interim Membership Director at Pueblo Country Club
- Customer Service Representative/Marketing Specialist at American Family Insurance
- Marketing Specialist/Administrative Assistant at American Family Insurance
4 months at this Job
- Some college - Business Marketing
Provide training based upon WV New Teacher Center’s Foundations in Mentoring which follows the premise that learning to teach is a career-long developmental process that involves a continuous cycle of planning, teaching, and reflecting. Some of the key concepts included are the following:
• Creating a Vision of Quality Teaching
• Defining Mentoring Roles
• Identifying New Teachers’ Needs
• Building an Effective Mentoring Relationship
• Selecting Support Strategies
• Establishing an Environment for Professional Growth
• Highlighting the Role of Professional Standards in Mentoring
- Mentor - Teacher at Calhoun County School District
- Teacher at Calhoun County School District
- Customer Service Representative at WV Department of Motor Vehicles
- Customer Account Manager/Licensed Realtor at Prudential Florida 1st Realty
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Certification - Educational Leadership - Principal
- Master's - Education
- Bachelor's - Management