C ertified M edication A ssistant-IV (CM A-IV)/ C ertified Nurses' Assistant (CNA)
• Resident medication management and Intravenous Medication administration.
• Light physical therapy
• Assisted elderly residents with everyday needs.
- Mentor/Teacher/Trainer at The Cedars
- C ertified Nurses' Assistant (Lead/Mentor) at Wesley Towers
- C ertified Nurses' Assistant (CNA) at Rice County Hospital
- A ssistant Director at Mama Lou's Daycare
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Education
As a Mentor teacher I trained all incoming teachers and helped them learn the policies and procedures to be a successful classroom manager. As an Educational Specialist, I am to oversee the quality and input of all curriculum, ordering supplies and continued mentoring of teachers, communicate with parents on daily routine of children, tours of facility, and maintaining the teacher to student ratio in the facility.
- Mentor Teacher/Educational Specialist. at CHILDREN'S LEARNING ADVENTURE, LAS VEGAS N.V
- Office Assistant at Academy of Little Learners
- KINDERGARTEN TEACHER at Children's Garden
- STAFF SUPPORT at CLARK COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT, LAS VEGAS N.V
4 years, 5 months at this Job
Brooklyn, NY Social Studies Teacher, Founding Staff Member, Grade Level Team Leader, Mentor Teacher Davidson River School, Brevard, NC Social Studies Teacher, School Food and Nutrition Committee Representative 2018-present 2017-2018 2014-2017 2013-2014 2013-2014 2012-2013 2011-2012 2006-2011 2003-2006
- Social Studies Teacher, Mentor Teacher at The Green School
1 year at this Job
- BA - Sociology
- License - Social Studies Teaching
- MS - Interior Design
This role’s primary responsibility is to ensure every child has a first-class after school experience. This is done by acting as a positive, engaging adult role model, teacher, coach, and mentor. Mentor Professionals must have a genuine interest in the growth, development, and provision of a safe and nurturing environment for the students they teach, inspire, encourage, and impact. Professionals work directly with an assigned group of approximately 20-30 students.
- Mentor Teacher at Help A Child America
- Customer Service Representative at Walmart
- Personal Care Assistant at COURAGEOUS HOME CARE
- Crew Trainer at Pizza Hut
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Sociology
Mentor gym teacher basketball coach
- Mentor Teacher at Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- Warehouse forklift operator at All Staffing Warehouse
- Hotel Clerk at maddison hotel
1 year, 3 months at this Job
● Responsible for preparing a lesson each week for mentor teacher.
● Responsible for presenting a lesson each week for my kindergarten class.
● Manages small group of students for targeted instruction.
● Supports mentor teacher in areas such as classroom management and discipline. Hobby Lobby, Garland, Tx. April 2018- January 2019 Cashier
● Check out customers and help them when needed.
- Supports mentor teacher at Armstrong Elementary
- cashire at Hobby Lobby
- Cashier at Wendy's
- Future Teacher Intern for art grades 1st at Armstrong Elementary
5 months at this Job
Reed Investment Schools mentor teacher English teacher at STEM Magnet School for 7th and 8th Grade Multiple Subject Credebtial since 2006 Single Subject Credential in English since 2015 A LAUSD Teacher of the Year in 2011 Featured on KTLA in 2015
- Mentor Teacher at LAUSD at John Muir Middle School
12 years, 5 months at this Job
- Masters degree
Kathmandu April 2018 - December 2018
• Developing a creative learning community across the school.
• To have knowledge, understanding and enthusiasm for creative teaching and learning activities.
• To build a community of creative learning practice across the school, involving all departments as appropriate.
• To facilitate the long-term development of creative teaching and learning at a structural and systemic level, using the Creative School Development Framework and other resources.
• To establish a Creative Partnerships programme plan on an annual basis, linked to the Creative School Development Framework self-assessment process Programme and project management.
• To act as a facilitator in school, able to translate the school's vision for creative learning into practical implementation.
• To ensure that children and young people play a meaningful and active role in learning that can truly reflect their interests, needs and enthusiasms.
• To take overall responsibility for programme and project management, delegating extensively across the school community and ensuring roles and responsibilities are understood clearly by all.
• To ensure that external partners engaged in the programme are able to develop appropriate communications across the school community.
• To ensure all programme activity is carried out with due regard to health and safety and the safeguarding of children and young people.
• To ensure that all monitoring and evaluation requirements are fulfilled and that partners commit to developing reflective practice throughout the programme.
• School Coordinators will be expected to be released from other duties in order to ensure this role is allocated sufficient time to attend planning, evaluation and networking meetings.
• Coordinating in-school placement arrangements.
• Coordinating the arrival of Student Teachers and orientating them to the school environment, staff and students.
• Facilitating the inter-classroom observations.
• Facilitating and monitoring the Whole School Project requirement.
• Facilitating Mentor Teacher cohort meetings.
• Participating in and/or facilitating the Student Teacher weekly cohort meetings with the parents.
• Organize students into teams.
• Establish coaches for each team. Teams cannot be formed without coaches.
• Act as liaison between parents, coaches, students, administrators and teachers.
• Provide many materials (spontaneous books, videos, handbooks).
• Be available by phone or e-mail almost any hour of the day to help solve any problems you may be having.
- Facilitating Mentor Teacher cohort meetings at Guheshwari Boarding High School
- Academic and Examination Officer at Mandikatar
- Program Officer at International School of Advance Studies (ISAS)
- at International School of Advance Studies (ISAS)
8 months at this Job
- Masters of Arts in Education - Children and Young People
- Bachelor of Arts in Development Studies - Development Studies
• Provide critiques to student's assignments
• Created Video Training lectures
• Teach class and provide career advice
- Animation Mentor - Mentor/Teacher at Animation Mentor
- Animation Supervisor at MPC
- Animation Supervisor at DisneyToon Studios
- Animator at DisneyToon Studios
17 years at this Job
- - Character Animation
• Learned to engage with clients on a deeper more personal level, often speaking on difficult and emotional subjects.
• Developed skills as a teacher and mentor
• Applied knowledge in counseling psychology to better help clients with personal growth
- Intern/ Spiritual Mentor/ Teacher at First Look Pregnancy Clinic
- Cook/ Server at Wingstop
- Cook/ Mentor at Lakeview Camp & Retreat Center
- Intern at Crossroads Church
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
- Associate - Bible