- MEP Coordinator at Austin Commercial LP
- QAQC Coordinator / Electrical Superintendent at Fort Worth International Airport
- Senior MEP Coordinator / Superintendent at Trinity Mother Frances Heart Hospital
- MEP Coordinator / Superintendent at Irving Convention Center
5 months at this Job
• Apple One Campus Project Field Supervisor for the MEP trades.
• Commissioning of All BAS systems on the Plant level.
• Pre-punch and punch list supervisor to TCO & Final.
• Managed all MEP conflict resolutions.
• Worked directly with the City of Cupertino and Four Leaf to resolve failed or pending inspections.
• Scheduled deliveries of MEP materiel and resolve any lay down issues.
• Supervised and directed Laborer for the plant level.
• Maintained relationships between UNION trades to ensure an efficient working environment.
- Field Coordinator / MEP Coordinator at Holder Construction
- Foreman / Journeyman (Communication Systems Installer) at Local 595 IBEW
- Data Center Engineer at British Telecom
- Field Technician at MCI
2 years at this Job
• Graduated Elford's Leadership Excellence Program
• Assist with all phases of construction - from design development to final occupancy
• Ensure industry safety standards such as NEC, IEEE, NFPA 70E, and OSHA are met
• Developed relationships and processes with utility companies to increased efficiency of construction schedule
• Built procedure to ensure QA/QC between drawings, specifications, code compliance, and field installation
• Work closely with CxA to ensure all systems and components of a building are designed, installed, tested, operated, and maintained according to the operational requirements of the owner
• Coordination - Use technologies like BIM, clash detection, 3D modeling and 3D scanning to identify/solve potential problems early to reduce schedule impacts
• Support sub-contractors, owner/designer, and Elford construction team
- MEP Coordinator at Elford Inc
- Project Engineer, Service Manager, Superintendent at Gaylor Electric
- Electrician, Controls technician at Vaughn Industries
- Electrician/Soldier at U.S Army National Guard
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Entrepreneurship
• Owners Representative for Metro North Railroad at Croton on Hudson for Harmon Shop Replacement Phase V Stage I & II Project.
• Review and comment on submittals.
• Coordinate critical point, special, beneficial, and final inspections.
• Assist in resolution, draft response, track, and follow up on requests for information (RFIs).
• Verify that all required O&M manuals, warranties, guarantees, and close out requirements are complete and in compliance with the contract documents.
• Working with utility companies on street and under the bridge work for infrastructure to buildings, including gas and electric.
• Create, review and comment on Non-Conformance Report (NCR) for Quality Control of the project.
• Reviewed plans to ensure they complied with codes regulations and local ordinances prior to initiating building projects.
• Inspected projects through the entire building process - from ground breaking to project close.
• Utilized expertise in all areas of construction including concrete, building construction, commercial HVAC & utilities.
• Responsible for assisting the Resident Engineer with coordinating field activities with adjacent stakeholders including facility personnel, contractors and other public agencies to ensure the project implementation coincides with schedule, contractual, budgetary and safety requirements.
• Monitored construction activities for contract compliance and performed controlled inspections.
• Identified extra work and assisted in the change order process and the forecasting of extra work expenditures.
• Assisted in the review of payment requisitions.
• Complete an Inspector Daily Report (IDR) for work activities performed each day on site.
- Field Engineer / MEP Coordinator at KS ENGINEERS, PC
- MEP Coordinator / Superintendent at JACOBS ENGINEERING
- Mechanic / Inspector at Consolidated Edison
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Project Management
• Supervise all Mechanical and Electrical Trade contractors and vendors involved in the project.
• Coordinate all Mechanical and Electrical schedules, budgets, reports and documentation from pre- construction through close-out.
• Track all submittals and materials accordingly with the schedule and verify material accuracy on jobsite.
- MEP Coordinator at Holder Construction Company
- Project Engineer at NKS Mechanical Contracting INC
3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Construction Engineering Technology - Mathematics
Provides on-site management of field related activities on construction project sites. Supervises construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance to design budget and schedule. Interface with client representatives, A & E representatives and other contractors. Plans, coordinates and supervises all on-site functions (schedules engineering, material control, and may provide day to day direction of administrative staff). Supervises craft employees and/or other contractors as required by the contract. Authorizes and /or approves purchase requisitions, field design change requests, etc. Provides technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc. as required. Ensures on-site personnel comply with all safety and project procedures, work rules and site specific customer requirements and concerns. Active in all pre-construction activities.
- MEP Coordinator / Project Superintendent at Votum Construction LLC
- Mechanical Project Manager / Insulation Project Manager (Dual Role) at WWO (Watts, Webcor, Obayashi)
- Project Manager / Estimator at Altier Mechanical Services
- Project Manager at Mechanical Services of Central Florida
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Journeyman - Engineering, Computer Science, Building Technologies
- - Public Relations
at this Job
Kimpton Kawana Bay Hotel
• Manage the coordination and installation of all MEP installations on the project
• Quality Control and Assurance monitoring of the MEP works on the project and to ensure that the facilities are constructed in accordance with all specifications and drawings
• Compiling of specification and procurement documentation for the MEP services
• Compiling a quality management plan for the MEP works on the project
• Supervise and monitor the accuracy of installation and general compliance to designs and standards of the Mechanical, Electrical and Piping services.
• Monitor the quality of standards of all MEP materials supplied by contractors for the project
• Performing QC inspections on the materials procured and construction activities for the MEP works
• Manage commissioning of all MEP services once completed
• Attend meetings with contractors, designers, hotel operators and owner's member team.
- MEP Construction Project Manager at True Blue Services
- MEP Project Manager at Mota-Engil Construction
- MEP Manager at Stefanutti Stocks
- Construction Manager at High Tech Processing
5 months at this Job
- Third Level
Coordinate MEP services for various multi-story residential/mixed use projects.
- Revit MEP Technician at O'Connor Sutton Cronin
- Revit MEP Coordinator at Long and Partners
- Revit Technician, Freelance at CJ design partnership
- Revit Technician at Dowling Blunt, Inc
11 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Architectural Engineering Technology
New York State Armory, 2366 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY - Oversee new mechanical, HVAC, plumbing, fire protection and associated construction work for the renovation of a DMNA Armory, OGS program; as a sub-consultant to Jacobs Project Management. Tasks include manpower utilization, preparing comprehensive daily reports, inspecting, tracking and documenting work progress; ensuring mechanical, plumbing and fire protection systems for compliance with contracts documents, applicable codes and design intent, with particular emphasis on quality and Life safety; assist Project Manager in evaluating requests for information and contractor change orders, develop requests for proposal, review contractor equipment, materials and shop drawing submittals; for submission requirements, contract and client needs compliance. Support design team efforts for specification and owner compliance; review design changes; recommending code and contract compliant cost effective alternatives. Evaluate contractor payment requests related to Mechanical, Plumbing and Fire protection installed work. Inspect and certify on-site & off-site equipment deliveries and storage for damage, proper handling & storage. Support owner directed change initiatives by evaluating alternatives and providing comprehensive analysis for owner's decision process. MEP Coordinator/ Inspector Bronx Psychiatric Center, 1508 Waters Place, Bronx, NY - Oversee mechanical, electrical, HVAC, plumbing and fire protection work on a new $55M OMH LEED Silver-certified 430-bed DASNY development as a sub-consultant to Jacobs Project Management. Tasks include preparing comprehensive daily reports, inspecting, tracking and documenting work progress; ensuring mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection systems are in compliance with contracts documents, code and design intent, with particular emphasis on quality and safety; assist Project Manager in evaluating requests for information, change order proposals, contractor equipment, materials and shop drawing submittals; for submission requirements and client needs compliance. Support design team efforts for specification and owner compliance; review design changes; recommending to owner code and specification compliant cost effective alternatives. Evaluate contractor requisition related to MEP and Fire protection installed work for accuracy. Inspect and certify on-site and off-site equipment deliveries and storage for damage, proper handling & storage. Support owner directed change initiatives by evaluating alternatives and providing comprehensive analysis for owner's decision process.
- MP&FP Coordinator/ Inspector at WORKS-IN-PROGRESS ASSOCIATES
- Estimator at J. LOMBARDO PLUMBING/HEATING OF ROCKLAND
- Senior Project / Field Construction Manager at GLENMAN CONSTRUCTION
- Senior Project / Construction Manager at JAMES A. JENNINGS CO., INC
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering