Merchandise Manager Independant. Every job and client is independant and contraxted per job.job range from customer service demo’s to plannogrs, reaets, audits, evaluations. To customer aervice and delivaries.
- Merchandise Manager at Independant contractor
- Independent Contractor at Vroom service now
16 years, 3 months at this Job
- Certificate of Business communications and technical Support - Business relations
As Merchandise Manager I Manager a team, inventory dye scan, Back Stock, stock shelves, Star Service Support, Worked Truck when inventory arrived, Cash management, Cashier Coverage, Customer Service. With the upcoming closure of the store I have been purging all merchandise and marking prices on every piece of inventory.
- Merchandise Manager at SHOPKO
- Inspector at IOS INSPECTION
- Automotive Detailer, Self Employed at Sales Floor Assoc
- Radiographer assistant at Team Industrial Services
3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• My position as a Merchandise manager i Loved.
• I had a great team of stockers i never missed a day.
• I would set a goal and acomplish it everyday.
• O wasnt with the company six months an made merchindise manager.
- Merchandise Manager at DollarTree
- Grill Cook at McDonalds
- Head Crew Leader /waitressing at IHOP
- Waitressing I at IHOP
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school
Merchandise manager for the Englewood store. Responsible for insuring that company initiatives are implemented. I have also been asked to help out in other stores to train new merchandise managers and help implement company initiatives. I am responsible for insuring ads are set properly, and merchandise is placed correctly on the floor. A team of 15 associates report to me including area managers, visual associates and merchandise handlers. Also responsible for providing excellent customer service.
- Merchandise Manager at Bealls Department Store
- Nashville - General Manager at Sprintz Furniture
- Store Manager at Sears, Roebuck & Company, Bowling Green
- Clearwater - General Manager at Robb & Stucky Furniture
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- No degre - General
- High school
Consistently provides exceptional sale service in shop, which averages $4,000
April 2017- Present in sales per day
• Increased gross sales by 25% in first year by effectively upselling and understanding membership's buying needs
• Purchases, selects and controls inventory
• Constantly ensures shop is kept to the club's high standards
- Merchandise Manager at Deepdale Golf Club
- Operations Assistant at Deepdale Golf Club
- Marketing Associate at National Wheelchair
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing and Management
I started as an FEC (Front End Supervisor) & received very well recognition from our district manager, he then proceeded to make me a Merchandise Manager. I am in charge of certain aisles & also in charge of helping customers & supervising the front end cashiers.
- Merchandise Manager at Party City Corporation
- Cashier/Sales Associate at Michaels
- Cashier and Customer Service at Kroger Stores
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
*Supervise the standards of the floor displays and the merchandise placement as it is received. *I have worked in all departments of Gabe's including, Home, Shoes, Men's, Kid's, Ladies, Intimates, Accessories and Juniors. *Freight to floor in 24 is very prominent to policy and the needs of customers. *There are daily sales reports are tracked per category to determine wins and losses which are then used to re-merchandise to boost sales or keep sales thriving. *Other reports such as P&L, payroll, truck manifest and markdown reports are also reviewed and planned out for the week. *I write out the employee schedule for 55 employee's weekly to budget. *I perform regular opening and closing duties of the store in cash office with counting of tills and safes. *As a manager I hire/terminate employee's and complete the paperwork that is involved. *Since coming in as the Merchandise Manager the store has out performed itself every year in sales. *Shrink has decreased each year since I have cross trained employees within all departments of the store. *Most recently I have become a traveling Merchandise Manager to open new stores all over Ohio and Pennsylvania.
- Merchandise Manager at Gabe's (Gabriel Brothers)
- Accounts Receivable Clerk at Burkett Restaurant Equipment and Supplies
- Sales Manager at OfficeMax
- Operations Supervisor at OfficeMax
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- - General
Visual merchandise manager for busy furniture showroom and warehouse.
- Visual merchandise manager at Ashley HomeStores
- Reservation Specialist at Harbour Master Suites
- TEACHER at ART, JOURNALISM
- TEACHER; ART at LEON HIGH SCHOOL
5 months at this Job
- - Eligibility Coursework for Art
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - INTERIOR DESIGN
- ASSOCIATE OF ARTS
*Responsible for executing merchandising standards throughout the store. *Merchandise Manager is also responsible to “Wow the Customer” * operational controls, inventory integrity, asset protection, cleanliness, safety and driving sales.
- Merchandise Manager at 5 Below
- Backroom Manager at Wal-Mart
- Assistant Manager at Doller Tree
- Sales Associate at T - Mobile
8 months at this Job
- High school Diploma
I am the merchandise manager, I am over stockers, order freezer truck and cooler truck, unload the trucks, put out freight , also open and close store and perform the duties as store manager as a operations manager
- Merchandise manager/ops manager at Dollar Tree
- Sales/ Driver at Advance Auto Parts
- Merchandiser/ Team Lead at National
- Manager at Taco Bell/ KFC
5 months at this Job
- - General business and business law