Before I got a promotion to Specialty Sales Associate I was a merchandising specialist at Best Buy. As a merchandising specialist, my duties include preforming ad set on Sundays, managing daily price changes, down-stocking product, making sure the entire store is clean & bright, as well as ensuring the functionality of all throughout the store are preforming properly. Alongside me being the only full-time merchandising specialist I am also the backup SWAT for the store so I count inventory throughout the store weekly.
- MERCHANDISING SPECIALIST at BEST BUY
- SERVER BUFFALO WILD WINGS at
- SERVER CRACKER BARREL at
- SERVER TEXAS STEAKHOUSE AND SALOON at Texas Steakhouse
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES IN SCIENCE - I was previously
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA - English I and II
I worked as a merchandising specialist for around 1 year and 5 months. I assisted the assistant store manager in run the merchandising team. In the stock room I helped run 7-10 associates maintain the stockroom and perform with the highest standards through operation exclance. My daily duty’s were, order maintenance, clearance and final sale items, stockroom set up, watching numbers and queue of disposed items, ordering supplies and running a inventory... more to come..
- Merchandising Specialist at Crate and barrel
- Merchandising Associate at Crate and barrel
- Shoprite at ShopRite
- Cashier/ stock at Harmon Face Values
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
As a Merchandising Specialist I was responsible for stocking the Coke products in Walmarts, Targets, Publixs, Winn Dixies and many other outlets. I made sure that there enough product going out and keeping the overall nice and neat in the backroom. I was able to build relationships with managers so that we could acquire more space to display Coke items all over the stores.
- Merchandising Specialist at Coca Cola Beverages Florida
- Cook at Estero country club
- Cook at Naples-Fort Myers Greyhound Track
- Cook at The Colony Bay Club
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Radiology
• Merchandise assigned stores according to Plan O Gram and performance goals. This includes fresh flowers, plants and hard goods.
• Operate delivery truck to transport product from LBR to stores.
• Work collaboratively with senior merchandising specialist to determine new product development opportunities and plans that will achieve sales and margin goals.
- Merchandising Specialist at Len Busch Roses
- Security Officer at Securitas Critical Infrastructure Services, Inc.
- Mortgage Underwriter at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Contract Underwriter at MGIC
3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Conscientious and enthusiastic employee with the dedication and skills to drive product sales and make a difference in the retail environment.
I have over thirteen years experience in the Lowes Home Improvement environment, in various roles as a Vendor Representative, Product Service Associate, Sales Specialist and most recently, a Merchandising Specialist for SharkBite in Lowes Home Improvement Stores.
AMS RETAIL SOLUTIONS Aug 2018 - Jan 2019
A Merchandising company
Merchandising Specialist for SharkBite product in 24 Lowe's Home Improvement Stores in Western Washington.
• Responsible for merchandising, reset execution, down-stocking, plan-o-gram integrity, cycle counts for inventory accuracy, and proper placement of SharkBite Point of Purchase materials
• Develop rapport with store managers and associates
• Product Knowledge Training of SharkBite products with store personnel
• Keep a store rotation to stay on track with required visits.
• Submit expenses and mileage reimbursements on a timely basis
• Utilized Natural Insight program to record Store Visit information and required photos
- Merchandising Specialist at SharkBite in Lowes Home Improvement Stores
- Millwork Sales Specialist at SharkBite in Lowes Home Improvement Stores
- at SharkBite in Lowes Home Improvement Stores
- Area Product Service Associate at SharkBite in Lowes Home Improvement Stores
5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Merchandising Specialist/Best Buy/1950 Santa Rosa Avenue I currently work at Best Buy as a Merchandising Specialist, I work with a team of up to 3 or 4 people. My daily task contain working one on one with customers, using machinery to move products within a warehouse, and efficiently placing products within a certain time frame. I'vebeen at Best Buy for 6 months and I have been able to learn a lot about the retail environment.I've also had many opportunities consulting customers and guiding them to products that will satisfy their needs.
- Merchandising Specialist at Best Buy
6 months at this Job
My duties as a Merchandising Specialist for TEKWISSEN is to work with my client to make sure all products are accounted for by making sure that I properly order and manage inventory at my own discretion for adequate quantities of products that are being placed along the shelves. I am also responsible for using necessary machinery to make sure the products get out on the floor or stored in the back-stock in an orderly condition. Customer service is another responsibility which is promptly treating customers with the utmost respect by listening to problems that they might have and solve it in the most responsible way to make sure that service is satisfactory.
- MERCHANDISING SPECIALIST at TEKWISSEN
- VOLUNTEER at ST. ANTHONY'S PARISH CHURCH
- SALES ASSOCIATE at UNIQLO BELLEVUE
- SPECIALTY MERCHANDISER at UWAJIMAYA BELLEVUE
4 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
- - Biology & Computer Science
Home Depot, Oct. 2017 - present. Lebanon, PA Merchandising Specialist/ New Associate Trainer/Project Lead Working from a corporate planogram system, I design layouts for products/ samples and displays. On a daily basis, job duties include building store products, in store validation of products, and working with vendors to maximize their product for highest profitability. Project leader for visual team of seven, I train, schedule projects, and place employees into structures that best fit their abilities. Crown Bolt Supervisor: fasteners and builder materials. Appointed New Associate Trainer for current location - April 2018. MET employee of the month - September 2018, November 2018
- Merchandising Specialist at Home Depot
- Owner/Operator at Shannon's Herbs & Edibles, LLC
- Store Manager at Yankee Candle Company
- Store Manager at Talbots, Inc
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Health Sciences
- Associate - Psychology/Health and Human Performance
• Help reprice the store in the mornings.
• Merchandise the store to corporate's design by building/fixing displays and security fixtures, cleaning, and down stocking product.
• Work overnights as key holder for project team's transformation jobs.
• Lead the merchandising team to improve store's audit scores and issues in planograms.
• Work with salespeople, VPLs, and supervisors of departments to have better understanding of planograms and functionalities.
• Work with vendors and third-party workers to help them with their projects in the store.
• Train new coworkers to do the tasks of a merchandising specialist.
• Assist in counts when needed- finding shortages, overages, and missing license plates.
• Help inventory team with carryouts, picks, PRCs, receiving, and ship to homes, and truck nights to get product on the floor or put away in overstock.
- Merchandising Specialist at Best Buy
- Sales Manager at Vector Marketing
- Sales Representative at Vector Marketing
2 years at this Job
- - Business Administration
As a merchandising specialist, I was responsible for many aspects of the company to lead toward success. Monitoring merchandise on the floor, following instructions from specialized notes, while providing others with the help needed is all in a day's work as a merchandising specialist at Best Buy.
- MERCHANDISING SPECIALIST at BESTBUY
- MOBILE ACTIVATION SPECIALIST at BESTBUY
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- MASTERS OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BACHELORS OF SCIENCE IN ECONOMICS & FINANCE - ECONOMICS & FINANCE