Assisting Enterprise Messaging Administrator by servicing tickets related to Office365 products suite. Solve an average of 50 tickets per week by mail tracking, tracing and routing. Perform data entry and verification into the SharePoint. Administer Microsoft Windows Servers (Active Directory), Microsoft Workstations, and network security devices for more than 3000 users in the university through Service Now. Provide new product analyses and create reports for presentations.
- Enterprise Messaging Administrator Assistant II at Cleveland State University
- Business Analyst at Magna Cleaning Systems PVT Ltd
- Information Technology Intern at INFOSYS
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- MASTERS - INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- BACHELORS OF COMPUTER SCIENCE - COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING
WorleyParsons needed to purge their Active Directory of Old Users and OU’s and create a tool which would reduce duplication of users and impose a standard format and convention to user names which were originating from different admins at help desks in various locations. I developed a tool, which Helpdesk now uses, that will run checks against AD to ensure that a user does not already exist and if the user with the same name exist then it will create a user with First.MI.Lastname rather than First.Lastname only. Active Directory (AD) and Messaging Administrator using PowerShell, Active Directory (AD) and/or Office 365 GUI. Added, Modified, disabled users in Active Directory (AD). Maintained, created, deleted Organizational Units (OU) in Active Directory (AD). Developed a tool to allow Helpdesk personnel to create new User account in Active Directory (AD). Assigned and removed Office 365 licenses. Developed PowerShell script to automate 0ffice 365 license assignment for new user. Developed PowerShell script to regain Office 365 license which have not been used in a predetermine timeframe. Configured and maintained DNS records as needed. Configured and maintained Office 365 MX records. Configured and maintained Office 365 Exchange connectors. Monitored and configured rules in our messaging end point – Proofpoint. Investigated and fixed messaging issues using Office 365 message Trace. Recovered lost e-mail messages using eDiscovery. Environment: Office 365, Active Directory, Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft Active Directory and Messaging Administrator at WorleyParson’s, Ltd
- Exchange Office 365 Architect at Avis Rent-a-Car
- Office 365 Engineer at The GAP, Inc
- Active Directory-Office 365 Engineer at CarMax
3 months at this Job
- PhD. - Security and Assurance
- MSc. - Security and Assurance
- Messaging Administrator at TEKsystems
- Senior Radio Frequency Systems Engineer at UNITED STATES ARMY
- Satellite Communications Team Lead at 72ND ESB
- Ammunition Team Lead at 37TH FIELD ARTILLERY
7 months at this Job
- - Satellite Communications
- - Satellite Communications
- Bachelor of Science - Network Management and Security
• IT Infrastructure Manager
• Project Management
• Business Analyst
• Help Desk Support Agent
• Asset Management
• Telecommunications Administrator
• Email / Messaging Administrator
• IT Trainer
• Vendor Negotiations
- IT Support Manager at Varsity Brands Inc
- Mentor Specialist at Stream International
18 years, 3 months at this Job
* Architected, Designed and overall accountability all aspects of Dynegy Migration to Office 365. Leveraged both Microsoft tools and BitTitan for this endeavor. * Managed AWS Workmail and Route 53 in cross-platform migration capacity. * Provided Top Tier Support for the technologies, while educating, guiding and supporting associate/mid-level team members * Project management: IT assessments, Design and Architectural accountability for proposals. Direct interaction with Executive and Business Users. * Designed solutions of E-discovery technologies for compliance and legal organizations. * Provided clients with technical expertise pertaining to Messaging flow, mobility, virtualization and cloud-based solutions * Evaluated, recommended, and executed new messaging and collaboration technologies and update existing infrastructure to ensure optimal performance * Manage EUC cloud infrastructure and user administration in Office 365/On Premise Exchange Hybrid * Developed IT strategies to ensure the Messaging infrastructure meets existing and future requirements based on needs and regulations * Credited Migrations: ◦ Office 365 Migration for Dynegy Energy * Tenant-to-tenant migration * Prepped current environment with mail contact items for all users * Created and deployed scripts to mirror all user mailboxes, DLs and mail-enabled security groups * Leveraged BitTitan to migrate user mailbox data ◦ AWS to existing O365 tenant migration for 4Change and MyExpressEnergy * Migrated all users from AWS to O365 * Used several tools, but primarily PowerShell scripts to pull user mailboxes to corresponding O365 mailboxes ◦ O365 and on-prem for Luminant * Migrated from Power Plant energy generation branch
- Sr Messaging / Infrastructure Engineer at Vistra/TXU Energy
- Sr Consultant at Avanade
- Unified Messaging Consultant at Dell Consulting Services/DISYS
- Senior Infrastructure Consultant at
1 year at this Job
- - Game Design
- - Computer Information Systems
Responsible for 5 employees and third party NOC supporting the messaging environment for 2300 users across 22 global locations. Manage Operations team that responsible for security application management, messaging and business continuity. Work with security team to ensure firm is in compliance with security audit requirements. Create and oversee disaster recovery processes for all technology groups.
• Member of firm's Architecture Committee that oversees all new applications to be deployed and any application design changes
• Managed Proofpoint deployment project, migrating from Cisco IronPort
• Managed OS Migration and Version upgrade project of Enterprise Vault 11
• Led team to create disaster recovery processes for ISO 27001 certification
• Led initiative to improve user experience with firm technology services in the Asia region
• Managing Lync to Skype for Business Migration
• Designed and Implemented Exchange 2016 and managing migrations from Exchange 2010
- Supervisor, Messaging and Product Operations at Shearman and Sterling, LLP
- Senior Systems Administrator - Engineering at
- Senior Messaging Administrator at Primary Exchange
- System Administrator at Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Information Systems
Manage Worldwide Exchange Infrastructure and provide 100% availability of messaging with Disaster Recovery solution. Fully involved in designing, planning, High Availability (DAG) of Exchange 2013 and migration to Exchange Online. Also, manage and maintain the Blackberry Work environment for IOS and Android devices
• Monitor and manage Mail routing and SMTP Relays on IronPort and queues of the Exchange infrastructure.
• Support users (worldwide) on Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013 and Office365 Clients.
• Design and implemented High Availability (DAG) on Exchange 2013.
• Implement Microsoft Federation with external organizations for calendar sharing
• Implement a Hybrid environment for Exchange Online (Office365)
• Create migration endpoints and migrate users on Exchange Online
• Manage compliance solutions using Enterprise vault archiving and Actiance Vantage
• Manage and maintain Blackberry Work for mobile users (IOS and Android)
• Test an alternative mobility solution using Airwatch for cloud applications and Exchange online mailboxes
• Implement Skype for Business and setup a hybrid environment for migrating to Skype for Business Online
- Messaging Architect at Natixis
- Manager of IT at Everest Global Services, Inc
- Email Engineer at Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Messaging Administrator at The McGraw-Hill Companies
9 months at this Job
- Diploma - Computer Science and Management
• Perform client phone setup, configuration, and support for AVIA and Cisco phone systems
• Extensive experience using AVIA Site Administrator, PBX, Messaging Administrator, Cisco Unity and Cisco Jabber systems.
• Perform circuit terminations and trouble shooting
• Telecom analyst at customer site. Voice technology ticketing system and security procedure. Work with both Avaya and cisco telephony enivornment.
• Manage Ticketing, CRM tools to ensure proper workflow of support request
• Prioritization and Escalation of incidents according to Standard Operating Procedures
• Provides first level Help Desk support for Customers, encompassing troubleshooting as well as Moves, Adds and Changes of telephony access for Customer employees, with a focus on First Call Resolution
• Uses serveus ticketing system
• Comprehensive knowledge of technologies found commonly in an IT workplace: Microsoft OS both Client and Server, Microsoft Office, Web based Application/Interfaces, along with any other applications
• Works on both Cisco and Avaya systems at clients sites Tharaldson Hospitality Management, Washington, DC Present Operations Manager
• Conducts monthly department meetings to review new procedures and solicit input from all employees.
• Handles and provides resolution to guest complaints and employee issues.
• Assigns duties to employees and subordinates and observes performance to ensure compliance.
• Ensures property hiring practices comply with all state and federal requirements.
• Assists GM in annual wage scale surveys; ensures employee wages follow wage and salary guidelines.
- Telecom Specialist at Contractor Booz Allen Hamilton
- Cisco Voice over IP (VOIP) Phone Deployment Technician/ Diebold Programmer at Robert Half Technology
- Agency Telecommunication Specialist at Department of Transportation
- IT Specialist/Computer Lab Coordinator/ IT Coordinator/ Technology Teacher at District of Columbia Public Schools
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates of Occupational - Information Technology
• Active Southern Company Services Insider Threat Program Security Clearance
• Supported administration, maintenance, repairs, troubleshoot, firmware and software upgrades and backups on the following systems and protocols: Avaya G450, G350, S8300, Avaya Site Administrator, Avaya Aura Communication Manager (CM) , Avaya Call Management System (CMS), , Avaya Aura System & Session Manager (SM/SMGR), Avaya Aura Messaging (AAM), Avaya Intuity Audix, Voice Over IP (VOIP), Avaya IP Softphone, and IP Agent, Avaya Session Border Controller for Enterprise (SBCE), Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), XmediusFax Server, Sonexis Conference Bridge, Cisco WebEx, Cisco Jabber and Cisco Unified Messaging; Microsoft Skype for Business, Microsoft Skype Broadcasting, and Microsoft Surf Hubs.
• Programmed Avaya stations, subscribers, agent ID’s, vectors, VDN, holiday tables, announcements, Avaya One-X softphones and agent softphones; CMS agent ID’s and Groups.
• Performed MACS (Moves, Adds, and Changes), Stations, Voicemails and Agent ID’s as requested by on-site and remote users. Installed, programmed and maintained telephony hardware, IP softphone, and One-X Agents.
• Provided daily support of request, problems and issues through the Heat/Remedy ticket generating software, monitored incident activity to identify, investigate and avoid potential service escalations. Escalate complex issues that require an advanced level of skill set both internally and externally.
• Provide End-User Training and created user-guide documentation for Avaya Voice Products, Cisco WebEx, Jabber, and Voicemail; and Skype for Business
• Provided AV assistance via Cisco WebEx and Skype for Business for Executive Meetings, Large Department Meeting, Diversity and Inclusion ERG’s Meeting, and Lunch and Learns.
• Supported Call Center DR Testing for Call Center, maintained accurate and timely status of the service event throughout the test for status update and task debrief. During these test Interacted with Support Technicians, Dispatchers, Customer Agents, Managers. Guided and mentor DR Test team members on complex service issues scenarios involving network and communication systems applications.
• Attended several scheduled meetings per week to discuss both current and future projects. Provided and administered technical support for ongoing projects both short/long term.
• On-call Rotation.
- Telecommunications Engineer II/Senior System Administrator at Southern Company - Southern Company Services\AGL Resources
- Telecommunications Tech at Bluestone (Contract Position for AGL Resources)
- Customer System Engineer at Avaya/Lucent Technologies
9 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Electronic Engineering & Technology
• Maintain IT infrastructure including server, workstation, hardware, software, performance monitoring, security monitoring, patch updates, database maintenance, backups, and identify/solve problems.
• Deploy and configure all server hardware and software components as assigned
• Administer Active Directory Services including user provisioning, security, support, configuration, maintenance, and upgrades
• Timely resolution to all server system technical issues
• Research, evaluate, and documentation of best practices and procedures
• Asset/Software management
• Hardware/Software vendor/warranty support
• Managed services provider for 30 Clients totaling 1500 users
• Mac/Windows environment
• VMWare 5.5/6, ESX Administration 4.1 & 5.0 in a High Availability fault tolerant cluster. Vsphere
• Office 365/Windows Azure/On Prem Exchange 2010 Administration
- Systems Administrator at Agio
- Supervisor of Tier 1 System Engineers at DataBank Inc
- Contracted through Advantage Tech at AMC Theatres Technical Services
- Messaging Administrator II at NAIC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - General Ed