Working directly under Guy Diamond under the ABFT model. Will be working with trans and gender non-conforming youth who are struggling with depression, youth presenting in the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia emergency room with symptoms of PTSD as a result of interpersonal violence (from outside the home), and adolescents/college students referred from hospital, schools and primary care for depression and suicidal ideation. As an intern I see 2 to 3 cases a week and attend two hours of group and live supervision, as well as carry out data collecting related to outcomes monitoring.
- MFT Intern at Family Safety Net Clinic
- Intern at Drexel University Clinic for Individuals
- MFT Intern at Freire Charter High School
- Research Assistant at Infant and Child Development Lab
at this Job
- MS in Marriage and Family Therapy - Marriage and Family Therapy
- BA in Psychology - Psychology
• supervised by a state and AAMFT approved supervisor
• practiced therapy with couples and families to gain clinical hours
• sat in therapy sessions
• contracted through Northcentral University's master's program in Marriage and Family Therapy
- MFT Intern at Crossroads Counseling
- Kitchen Staff at Dean's Smokehouse
- Sales Representative at Avon
- 2nd grade Teacher at Oak Park Elementary
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master's in General Family Therapy - General Family Therapy
- Bachelor's of Science - Tutoring Ministry
The dates of employment may vary. Providing individual, couples, Children, and Adolescent Psychoterapy using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy working with a wide range of emotional mental issues in conjunction, utilizing Hypnosis for Behavior modification. sic span from Anxiety, Phobia, Trauma, Substance Dependency, Couples Counseling, Personality Disorder, Grief and Loss, under the supervision of the Clinical Director Foojan Zienie, PsyD.
- MFT Intern at Personal Growth Institute
- MFT Intern at Tarzana Counseling Center
- Counselor-MFTI at Tarzana Treatment Centers
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Clinical Hypnotherapist - Clinical Hypnosis
- M.A in Psycology - Psycology
- Certificate in Drug and Alcohol Counseling - Counseling
- B.A - Political Science
- Clinical Paralegal - Paralegal
- A.A - Liberal Arts
Provides individual, group, and family therapy for culturally diverse populations with a variety of presenting problems to support functioning within their educational, personal, and community setting. Administers bio-psychological assessments utilizing DSM-IV criteria to develop and implement individualized treatment plan utilizing CBT, psychoanalysis, and strengths based approach. Conducts suicide risk assessments and provides crisis management interventions. Maintain process notes and documentation based on school's guidelines.
- MFT INTERN at WEST LOS ANGELES COLLEGE
- RESEARCH COORDINATOR ASSISTANT at WEST LOS ANGELES COLLEGE
- BEHAVIORAL THERAPIST at INTERCARE THERAPY
10 months at this Job
- M.A. - Marriage and Family Therapy
- B.S. - Family and Consumer Sciences
Directed family-centered, strengths-based, culturally competent and individualized intakes and assessments. Displayed sensitivity to the cultural and linguistic needs of the clients and families served. Trained in ABFT with Transgender, Gender non conforming and LGBTQIA youth.
- MFT Intern at Drexel University Couples And Family Therapy Clinic
- Career Development Manager/ Medical Technician at United States Air Force
- MFT Intern at Northeast Treatment Centers
- Independent Contractor at Devereux
6 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Marriage And Family Therapy
- Bachelor's - Counseling
- Associate - Practical Nursing
- MFT Intern at Pepperdine Community Counseling Clinic
- MFT Intern at
at this Job
- Masters in clinical psychology emphasizes in marriage and family therapy - Psychology
• Provides individual therapy to adults, adolescents, and family clients diagnosed with variety of presenting problems including Substance Abuse, Bipolar Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, and Post - Traumatic Stress Disorder.
• Performs intake and psychosocial assessments. Diagnosis clients using DSM - 5.
• Answer and triages patient calls for information and treatment services. Responds to and appropriately handle crisis calls.
• Develops and presents treatment plans to treatment team for recommendations, revisions, and approval.
• Attend weekly to individual and group supervision.
• Create an updated community resources and referral list that is distributed and shared with my colleagues.
• Participates in clinical case conferences; which include utilizing supervision and consultation appropriately to discuss and solve problem cases.
• Provides case management services to include resource and referral coordination.
• Promotes and ensures customer service to internal/external customers by demonstrating skills which are consistent with the organization's mission of providing extraordinary customer service.
• Attend trainings and professional development programs that are current to provide latest theoretical orientation for patients.
• Documents treatment activities meeting regulatory and compliance standards.
• Maintaining statistical data, and confidentiality of all patient information.
- MFT Intern at Next Move Agency, Inc
- Department Secretary / Interim Support Service Supervisor at Kaiser Permanente
- MFT Trainee at Catholic Charities
- Educational Advisor / Office Assistant at Los Angeles Southwest Community College
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Counseling Psychology - Counseling Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology and Chicano/a Studies
- Associate Degree in Administration of Justice - Administration of Justice
Therapist Intern- group, individual and family therapy. Assessments, progress notes, treatment plans, insurance verification. Case Management.
- MFT Intern at Mental Health
- President/Owner at Johnson's Painting Inc.
- File Clerk/Counselor Assistant at HRS Child. Support
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master's - MA Marriage and Family Therapy
- Bachelor's - psychology/managemenet
- Associate Degree
Engage youth in group therapy and play therapy Provide cognitive behavioral interventions in order to change negative behaviors Monitor youth progress with case notes and supervision
- MFT Intern at Helping Hands Home for Youth Girls
- Social Service Worker III at County of Kern Department of Human Services
- Human Services Technician at County of Kern Department of Human Services
7 months at this Job
- Masters - Marriage Family Therapy
- Bachelors of Science - Public Administration
- Associate of Arts - Human Services
- High School Diploma
Counseling veterans through individual, couple and family systems. Utilize IFS therapy model, Emotionally Focused Therapy for couples, Structural model, psychoeducation. Lead group therapy for DBT/Emotional Regulation and Relationship improvement utilizing Metaframework domains of Relational Development including Attachment Styles for Adults, Individual and Family Life Cycles/Roles and IFS.
- MFT Intern at Veteran's Affairs - Mental Health Treatment Clinic
- MFT Practicum Student at East Hartford Youth Services
- Certified Yoga Teacher at Studio YEMM
- Financial Advisor at Waddell & Reed
10 months at this Job
- MS - Marriage & Family Therapy
- BS - Marine Engineering