• Worked full-time MQC as a Microbiology Technician.
• Experience with GMP and GLP
• Worked in grade C & D clean room environments.
• Performed plate reading and sampling from air samples and surface testing.
- Microbiology Technician at Piramal Pharma Solutions
- Cashier at The Home Depot
- Team Sports Associate, Dick's Sporting Goods at Team Sports and Bikes & Fitness
- Optometrist Assistant at Scribe, Wilson's Eye Care Inc
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
Responsibilities including conducting various of microbiology testing methods according to FDA/USDA protocols. Daily routine includes setting up food testing samples, pipetting, streaking plates, running PCR assays, running ELISA assays, transfers, making media, autoclaving, and documentation of results.
- Microbiology Technician at Deibel Laboratories
- at UIC Department of Pharmacology
- Research Assistant at Illinois Institute of Technology
- at Exaction and Protein Removal Technology of Sweet-Potato Polysaccharide
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - Biology
- Bachelor's - Science
- - Biology
• Water sampling and testing.
• Media preparations(Buffers, Agar and broth)
• ISO 8 monitoring and Qualification
• Temperature chart recording
• Aseptic gown qualified(Environmental Monitoring).
• Daily cleaning of the lab(incubators, refrigerator )
• Qualified EM Technician in Class 100,1000 and 10000 areas. .Streaking (culture isolation ) .Media plate reading
- Microbiology Technician at Akorn Pharmaceuticals
- Residential Counselor/Assistant Manager at Life Skill Resource Center
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Biology
- Associate - Medical Laboratory Technology
• Responsible for daily, high-volume, sample processing in a fast-paced microbiology laboratory.
• Part of team that implemented LEAN initiatives in multiple labs in the microbiology department.
• Designed numerous measures for determination of daily objectives and success criteria.
• Responsible for Environmental Monitoring for Pathogen Laboratory
• Proficient with VIDAS and PCR
• Determined cost for 15 tests performed in Lab
- MICROBIOLOGY TECHNICIAN at NESTLE
- QUALITY CONTROL LAB TECHNICIAN at AKZONOBEL
- CHEMISTRY TECHNICIAN at OHIO UNIVERSITY CHEMISTRY DEPARTMENT
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Chemistry
Trained incoming personnel to be competency assessed in subsections of the Microbiology lab with only
5% of personnel needing retraining
● Effectively entering critical values and reports into the medical system, known as Genesis, while also decreasing turnaround time of rapid testing in half
● Adequately performing daily quality control and proper cleaning techniques, effectively eliminating the possibility of cross contamination of specimens
● Manually setting up gram stain slides and reading them to deliver concise, accurate result to providers
● Properly inform providers of any rejected samples in a timely manner and suggest alternatives in recollecting samples
● Identified organisms on culture plates to determine pathological significance
- Microbiology Technician at Madigan Army Medical Center, JBLM, WA
- at United States Army
- at Specimen Processing, Madigan Army Medical Center, JBLM, WA
1 year, 2 months at this Job
I worked as a with a 3rd party for testing foods. We ran any kind of microbiology, test that was referred by another third party. We would test whatever sample the client would drop off. That way were able to see if they, passed the "higher standers"in testing.
- Microbiology Technician at Silliker Laboratories
- at Bethany Riverside
- at A.B.L.E. Inc
- Central Service Technician at Gundersen Health System
8 months at this Job
- - Central Services Tech Course
- Certificate - Certified Nursing Assistant
- High School Diploma
· Plating and Enrichment testing on raw materials, bulk and finished products. · Preparation of microbiological media for use in microbiology tests · Environmental Monitoring · Performs water sampling and analysis by membrane filtration System · Assits in conducting routine Preservative Efficacy Testing · Daily calibration of balances · Daily temperature record of incubators and refrigerators · Daily cleaning of Biosafety Cabinets · Daily usage of autoclave for sterilization of media, dry goods and biohazard waste · Documents tests results and assist with issuing reports.
- Microbiology Technician at Thibiant International
- at Rex Creamery
- at Amgen, Inc
- at L.A. Testing
4 months at this Job
- - Biotechnology
- Bachelor's - Biology
at this Job
- Some college
Adhered to SOP's and company methods to preform required tests on samples.
- Microbiology Technician at Merieux Nutriscience
- Lab Technician at Quest Diagnostics
- general dentist at Dr. Reema Mahdawi, DDS
- Teaching Assistant at Dr. Reema Mahdawi, DDS
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Biology - Biology
(Initial job title: Sample Prep Tech - Promoted after 10 months) - preparation of culture plates and slides for microbiology - preparation of tubes - slides for parasitology - maintain sequential order and proper sample-to- test matching - adherence to written standard operating procedures - quality control policies - communicate inventory needs to department manager - maintain a clean and safe work environment - other duties and responsibilities as needed
- Microbiology Technician at Doctors Data Inc
- PSE CLERK to CLERK at UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE
- BANQUET ATTENDANT/SERVER/HOSTESS at UNIVERSITY OF DAYTON CATERING
- TUTOR / GROUP LEADER at AVENT WEST CHILDRENS MENTORING / TEAM
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Government Contracting and Procurement
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE - Biological Sciences
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA