Upon becoming the middle school principal I developed and implemented policies and procedures that would support the staff as well as promote and honor diversity and respect among the student population as well as student scheduling and master scheduling for the middle and high schools. Through observations and walkthroughs I provided regular feedback on performance in a timely manner. I also updated the district wide hand book to keep up with the relevancy of the changing cultural norms and assisted in negotiating the Paraprofessional contract for the district. I also sat in on the district PPSC Committee as the lead administrator to ensure systems were being put in place and students would feel success. Professional Development and Certificates 5d+ Evaluation Training A.L.I.C.E Certified Instructor SWIS School-Wide Information Facilitator Restorative Practices Restraint and Seclusion CPI Certified Synergy Student Information System PPSC Training (Promoting Positive School Climate) CPR Certification Positive Behavior Support Systems De-escalation and Conflict Resolution Techniques Defiant, Manipulative & Attention-Seeking Students NWEA Testing and Reporting Reflex Math
- Middle School Principal at Lakeville Community Schools
- Columbiaville Elementary Principal at Lakeville Community Schools
- Teacher at Brown City Community Schools
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Public Administration - Educational Administration
- Bachelor's - Elementary Education
• Responsible for the complete operation of the Middle School including hiring, evaluating and replacing teachers
• Interviewing and enrolling students
• Coordinating the daily activities of students and teachers, which included student discipline
• Developing student schedules
• Working with parents, students and administrators in the other areas of the school
- MIDDLE SCHOOL PRINCIPAL at CALVARY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
- MIDDLE SCHOOL ENGLISH TEACHER at CALVARY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
- FOURTH GRADE LANGUAGE ARTS TEACHER at HUTSELL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, KATY ISD
- MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOL ENGLISH TEACHER at Bay Area Christian School
10 years at this Job
Oversaw School Life committees in preparation of reports for ISACS self -study and accreditation. Member of Curriculum Council, School Leadership group, Calendar Committee. Lead MSAT (Middle School Administrative Team).
- Middle School Principal at St. Paul Academy and Summit School
- advice to Executive at Community Youth Services, Pierce County
- Head of Middle School at Charles Wright Academy
- AISNE evaluator for accreditation. Served on planning at Association of Independent Schools
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Curriculum and Instruction
- BA - Psychology
- Regents Diploma
• Carry out the daily discipline procedures for the students.
• Manage arrival and dismissal procedures.
• Assist with completing daily classroom walk throughs and teachers' observations using TowerMetriX.
• Attend ongoing trainings and professional in-services.
• Provide teachers with instructional strategies.
• Participate in parent and IEP meetings.
• Update parents regarding the progress of their student.
• Facilitate SAP meetings.
• Facilitate the School Wide Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports Team (SWPBIS).
• Facilitate English Department meetings.
- Assistant Middle School Principal at West Mifflin Area School District
- Mobile Therapist/Behavioral Specialist Consultant at Allegheny Children's Initiative
- Teacher at Francis McClure Intermediate School
- Learning Assistant Supervisor at Allegheny Children's Initiative
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Education in Reading Education - Reading Education
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education/Minor - Exceptionalities
• Acting as main contact person in the Middle school Office
• Settling the classroom Schedule
• Monitoring staff attendance and coordinating coverage when needed
• Monitoring the Middle school supplies storage
• Organize the Middle School Principal's calendar
• Collaborating with the dean of students to reinforce the disciplinary policy
• Translating for the Middle school office, as well as for the Counselor's office
• Coordinating with the Upper school office to insure yearly transitions
• Organizing the Middle school parent's events and meetings, School assemblies
• Collecting, mailing and merging all parents communications
- Middle School Principal Assistant at Casablanca American School
- Lower School Principal Assistant at Casablanca American School
- Business office Associate at American Infinity Medical Services
- Business Development Associate Select Travel & Event at
3 years at this Job
- BS - International Management
In charge of academic programs: Global awareness (international virtual exchange) and NASA Space Exploration Academy plus NASA Space University camp. MAP tests application and statistics data base. Middle school curriculum development, classes monitoring and progress. Support and follow ups in Professional development. And engaged to wellness program improvement. And English language teacher of 8th grade.
- Middle School Principal at Escuela universal Pierre and Marie Curie
- MAP academic coordinator at Escuela Universal Pierre and Marie Curie
- English Teacher at Binational Center CCNN
- Middle School Principal at
11 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - English teaching as a foreign language
- Middle School Principal at Milan C
- Assistant Baseball Coach at Waynesville R-VI School District
- Seventh grade mathematics teacher at Waynesville Middle School at Waynesville R-VI School District
- Eighth Grade Football Coach at Waynesville R-VI School District
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Educational Administration
- Masters of Educational Administration - Educational Administration
- Masters of Athletic Administration - Athletic Administration
- Certification - Mathematics 4
- Certification - Language Arts 4
at this Job
• Provided professional leadership in organizing, administering, supervising, and evaluating a creative school program.
• To accomplish these tasks, the Middle School Principal works closely with the community, staff, and administrative team.
- Principal, Middle School at ORLEANS/NIAGARA B.O.C.E.S. Regional Summer School
- Dean of Students at NIAGARA FALLS CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Substitute Building Administrator at
- Manager and Coach (Minors) at CAYUGA LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Educational Administration and Supervision - Educational Administration and Supervision
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education - Elementary Education
- Associates of Arts Degree in Liberal Arts and Sciences - Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Middle School Principal at Sparta Middle School
- Leadership Experience at
- Head Football, Wrestling, and Track Coach at Westside Middle School
- Interdisciplinary Team Leader at Westside Middle School
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Educational Administration
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership - Educational Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Education - Education