- Millwright at Millwright Union
13 years at this Job
- Millwright Apprenticeship - Millwrighting
- High School Diploma - Academics
I’m am currently on a one Millwright maintenance contract with Real Alloy in Wabash, IN. Through my employer Millwright Solutions. I have been in the Millwright/ Industrial maintenance field since the age of 17. I began welding and fabrication at the age of 13. I am able to provide electrical and masonry work as well. I have experience in almost every mechanical and structural aspect of a industrial environment. I am looking for something closer to the Muncie area.
- Millwright at Millwright solutions
- Millwright at G & G millwright service
- Industrial Mechanic at
1 year at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- High school
Osha 10 certified , MILLWRIGHT Apprentice, can weld tig, mig, and stick weld.
- Millwright Apprentice at MILLWRIGHT & Machinery Erectors
- Supervisor over Franchise at Koch Foods
- Supervisor at Perdue Farms
- Supervisor at Foster Farms
4 months at this Job
- - Business Management
- - Business Management
• 06/2010 - Current
• Knowledgable and experienced in a wide range of rotating equipme Direct Contact with Clients. nt
• Meetings discussing plans on work on equipment.
• Certification on Dresser-Rand Rec
• Discussing dates and targeted dates. iprocating Compressors, Centrifu
• Discussing scope of work, anything that may impede the progress of gal Compressors and Gas engines scheduled work.
• Gas Turbine experience
• Filling out timesheet.
• Fin Fan experience Supervising work crews.
• Pump experience
• Dry gas seal experience
• Setting up safety tips, JSEA and safety audits.
• Rigging experience
• Planning work with lead men and crew.
• Hydraulic Tooling, Riverhawk and
• Verifying crews have proper tooling and machinery parts to complete hy-torque trained. task. That all tooling is in a safe working condition.
• Forklift certified
• Verifying LOTO is correct and in place.
• Overhead Crane certified
• Verifying crews are safely accomplishing daily goals.
• Rotalign Pro and Ultra Certified
• Keeping track of additional work performed.
• 4 year Millwright Apprenticeship
• Verifying clearance numbers pertaining to Factory Clearances.
• Assisting in complex rigging picks.
• Problem solving and trouble shooting on the spot.
- 4 year Millwright Apprenticeship at Compressors and Gas
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Millwright at PCL Construction
- Construction Worker at PCL Construction
- Walmart Supercenter at Walmart
- Ranch Hand at Millcreek ranch
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school diploma
Im installing bucket convayors,fabricating legs welding them and installing them i have installed all the slidegates im doing any and all millwright and welding jobs that has to be done.i completed the job on 12/5/18.
- Millwright/welder at Heartland millwright
- Millwright/welder at U.L.G
- Welder/Installer at D.C.I. convayors
- Millwright at Traco construction
3 months at this Job
- N.C.C.E.R. Millwright, S.M.A.W.welder
Basic Millwright skills including but not limited to; mechanical maintenance, start up and commissioning of machinery, welding, laser alignment, erecting equipment, steam turbine maintenance, gas turbine maintenance, etc.
- Millwright Journeyman at Local union 443 Millwright
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- Trade school - Millwright
Learning the millwright trade on both the jobs site and in the classroom
- Apprentice Millwright at Millwright Local Union 1510
- Laborer at American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc.
- Apprentice at National Brotherhood of Boilermakers Local 37
- Laborer at Northern Plumbing & Heating
5 months at this Job
- Plate welding Certificates - Boilermaker Apprenticeship
- Some college
I perform heavy equipment installation, maintenance and repairs, mainly steam and gas turbines/generator overhaul, pump repair, inspections and valve jobs, But as a millwright i am qualified and capable of repairing anything thrown at me. Im experienced with manual lathe operation to return critical parts back to factory specifications/acceptable critical dimensions, im also no stranger to field machining procedures. proficient with any precision measurement equipment/instrument to make sure all components are within tolerance/factory specifications, lap/polish sealing/mating surfaces, check clearances, make precision adjustments per customer/manufacture requirements, qualified and capable of operating all tooling and equipment necessary for a position as an inside machinist, millwright/outside machinist, valve technician or any industrial mechanic position, proficient in both lazer and indicator shaft alignment, mig/flux core, tig & stick welding also experienced arc gouging, plasma cutting and operating cutting torch. TWIC card on hand, advanced rigging certs, qualified on manual lathes both vertical and horizontal, drill presses, spray welding ETC. as an experienced inside/ouside machinist rest assured i can utilize whatever tooling and equipment necessary to complete any task assigned. Completion of union millwright local #1192 apprenticeship certified me as journeyman millwright/outside machinist. In closing i possess the skill set and years experience to perform any inside/outside machinist, millwright or valve technician position you may be looking to fill.
- Millwright Journeyman at Millwright local union#1192
- Millwright / Machinery Specialist at Elliott Turbomachinery
- Valve Technician / Millwright at Industrial valve sales/service
11 years, 6 months at this Job
- Standand curriculum
- Journeyman millwright certirfication
- Millwright at Tal-Mar
8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent