Attend to the mini bar in guest suites and assist guest and coworkers with any thing the they need I pride myself in getting to know my as much as I can, in every job that I have, so that I can do my job the the highest level of my ability.
- Mini bar attendant at MGM RESORTS
6 years, 7 months at this Job
Set up a mini bar in the rooms , cleaning , refill missing items, inventory in storage and cart , give information and direction to a guest
- Sub. Mini Bar Attendant at The Beekman
- at Cong. Chasidei Belz BM
- Owner / Manager at LF Food Market
- Manager / Bartender at Olga Restaurant
1 month at this Job
- High school
Stock the mini-bar cart with the necessary items on a daily basis Maintain a fully stocked inventory of all mini-bar items. Authorized to enter in all guest rooms pertaining to Mini bar at any given point of time. Stock and replace missing items, inspect, move and clean the mini-bars Maintain, track and complete daily worksheet of mini bar stock. Ensure products in Mini-Bar are not expired and take the proper procedure to remove those products as necessary. Complete assigned floors and rooms requesting Mini-Bar service. Communicate effectively with Mini-Bar Supervisor over any issues and/or concerns.
- Mini Bar Attendant at Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
- Cashier at Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
- Food Service Associate at Saint Thomas West Hospital
- Barista at Dunn Bros Coffee
6 months at this Job
- None - Office Administration
- High school
In charge of setting up and maintaining proper product levels, spot checking in-room minibars including inventory-consumed items, posting/billing of items consumed to guest bills, and completing consumption reports on a daily basis. Maintain a fully stocked inventory of all mini-bar items. If par level is low, order the necessary items from the storeroom.
- Mini Bar Attendant at Dream Hotel Hollywood
- Logistics Flow Team Member at Target
- Buyer Assistant at One Potato
- Women's Dept. Sales Lead at Nordstrom Rack
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors - Criminal Justice
- Associates Degree
Responsibilities Stock mini bars in rooms throughout the hotel. Accomplishments Always meets weekly quotas and arrives to work on time. Skills Used Customer Service, hospitality, inventory management, cleanliness, and good use of work time.
- Mini Bar Attendant at Mirage
- Mini Bar Attendant at Cosmopolitan Hotel & Casino Resorts- Las Vegas
- Medication Delivery Driver at Welcare Pharmacy-Las
- Hardware Break/Fix Dell Computer Technician at Unisys/Apex/DELL-Santa Cruz Territory CA
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Information Technology Certifications
- - Information Technogy
- - Business/ASE
- High School Diploma
Refill and restock mini bars in each room , count items and charge guests for what has been taken, assist front desk agents with guests
- Mini Bar Attendant at Cavalry court / the george hotels
- Night Auditor at La Quinta Inns & Suites
- Grocery Associate at HEB
- Cashier/Customer Service at Shell Gas station/ EZ Mart
5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Responsible stocking beverage and snacks and maintaining inventory of all mini bar in guest rooms and being helpful to guest needs and questions.
- Mini Bar Attendant at ARIA RESORT & CASINO
- Casino Porter at ARIA RESORT & CASINO
- Casino Porter/ Lead at Palms Casino Resort
3 years, 6 months at this Job
• Prepare the rooms list and paperwork needed for the assigned route, noting any guest special requests.
• Restocking, billing, and cleaning assigned mini-bars.
• Removal, replacement, and retrieval of all stock necessary to complete guest requests and standards set forth by management.
• Ensure that all equipment is used properly, according to standards, and that cleanliness is maintained.
• Maintain a safe and sanitary environment within the Resort.
- Mini Bar Attendant at Arizona Grand Resort & Spa
- Drop Count Team Member at GIla River Casinos
- Team Member at Jersey Mike's Subs
- Crew Leader at Tropical Smoothie Cafe
3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General studies
I was responsible to filled up the mini bar that was in each room.
- Mini Bar Attendant at OCEAN RESORTS CASINO
- None at
4 months at this Job
- High school - None
- High school or equivalent
Hospitality Mini Bar Attendant
- Honor Bar Attendant at The Alida Hotel
- Breakfast Ambassador at Fairfield Inn & Suites Midtown
7 months at this Job
- Some college